Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ IT'S OVER... + HERE'S THIS + DON'T FORGET...... - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IT'S OVER... + HERE'S THIS + DON'T FORGET......

Comments

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@dustinc

(a) What processor model do these VPS run on?
    (b) I might be tempted to try your service but I dislike those "write this or that comment to receive [double whatever]" games. Is there also a serious way to do business with you, like in between grown-ups? I'd very much prefer that.

• @Nekki said:
    Please double my page views

Your attention has been doubled.

• Nice to see Amsterdam deals :)

Thanked by 1ehab
  • why do you always do 1GB, 2GB and 3.5GB RAM plans... Why 3.5GB instead of 4GB? ๐Ÿค”

• Anyone can post yabs from Amsterdam ? Thanks

• ehabehab Member

@Daniel15 said:
    why do you always do 1GB, 2GB and 3.5GB RAM plans... Why 3.5GB instead of 4GB? ๐Ÿค”

he does it to piss me off on the 4GB.

• Ambiguous subject lines are annoying AF.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Sad to see someone promoting an Amsterdam location, when it is very poorly connected. It's not worth even launching a site when all connectivity you hold is a blend of Telia+Cogent ... enjoy sub-optimal local routing through neighbouring countries for those biting at this rubbish!

Thanked by 1adly
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@RickBakkr said:
    Sad to see someone promoting an Amsterdam location, when it is very poorly connected. It's not worth even launching a site when all connectivity you hold is a blend of Telia+Cogent ... enjoy sub-optimal local routing through neighbouring countries for those biting at this rubbish!

Would you care to kindly elaborate please? This is a serious request and not intended to doubt you or to bash anyone. And I think it's relevant as AMS seems to be their only european location.

Thanked by 2fabby bulbasaur
  • SinVSinV Member, Host Rep

Double bandwidth for order number: 5625811737
    Thanks. :)

• Order Number: 6161915899
    Double bandwidth please :) Thank you.

Thanked by 1clcomeon
  • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@jsg said: Would you care to kindly elaborate please? This is a serious request and not intended to doubt you or to bash anyone. And I think it's relevant as AMS seems to be their only european location.

https://lg.ring.nlnog.net/prefix_bgpmap/lg01/ipv4?q=23.94.101.88

Shouldn't this speak for itself? Where's AMS-IX? Where's NL-IX? Heck, if it's about cutting costs: where are the free SPEED-IX/LS-IX/FrysIX? There's zero local connectivity.

This might work out just fine for international traffic, where a T1 backbone is travelled across anyway, but it will turn out quite odd for local traffic.

Some local ISP, whom I shouldn't mention by name, for example, only relies on local peering to exchange local traffic, where all other traffic is dumped at big German momma's backbone. In this case, that would result in routing to $isp Amsterdam POP, then to Frankfurt, to pass it to a Cogent/Telia hand-off, and back to Amsterdam.

Sure, we're talking about a 6ms RTT, but it does not make sense to me to open shop without realizing proper connectivity.

Note that I do not even mention the utter lack of IPv6, but hey: what would you expect. Ample of options in 'the gateway of Europe', and they opt to go with CC, who has a history, to say the least.

Thanked by 3jsg adly bulbasaur
  • Wow, that's a great tool, I didn't know about this before. You are definitely right, but we do have to consider the price here and some 6ms RTT is still very reasonable.

I think it would be really bad only if you do a RIPE atlas probe and you end up seeing a lot of latency (much more than 6ms) in neighboring countries for consumer ISPs. Just my 2 cents, though I know you are probably the expert here.

• @Daniel15 said:
    why do you always do 1GB, 2GB and 3.5GB RAM plans... Why 3.5GB instead of 4GB? ๐Ÿค”

https://racknerdtracker.com/index.php?sort=ram

There are 8 in-stock offers with 4GB RAM if you need that extra 512MB ;)

• Glad to see the Ashburn back! Those always seem super popular for some reason.

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited April 2022

RackNerdGang <3 o:)

racknerd deals offers shared cpanel reseller

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Let's add some giveaways to help with different time zones! Show demand by posting the following:

#MORE-GIVEAWAYS-FROM-RACKNERD!!!

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • MORE-GIVEAWAYS-FROM-RACKNERD!!!

• We're going to have to do better than that if we want a giveaway ;)

• henixhenix Member

@dahartigan said:

@Daniel15 said:

https://racknerdtracker.com/index.php?sort=ram

There are 8 in-stock offers with 4GB RAM if you need that extra 512MB ;)

Nice aff garden

Thanked by 1dahartigan

• hchenhchen Member

LET'S GO! RACKNERD'S NEW KVM VPS DEALS ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN 7 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS.

MORE-GIVEAWAYS-FROM-RACKNERD!!!

MORE-GIVEAWAYS-FROM-RACKNERD!!!

• hn_gxhn_gx Member

WE LOVE RACKNERD ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€

• Please double the bandwidth.

Order Number: 1280101114

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.