Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW KVM VPS DEALS by RackNerd -- INSTANT DEPLOYMENT + FREEBIES - Page 15
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NEW KVM VPS DEALS by RackNerd -- INSTANT DEPLOYMENT + FREEBIES

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@BlazinDimes said: 100% uptime so far on everything I've gotten from RackNerd.

Including the Xbox Series S.

Hahaha, love it @BlazinDimes -- happy to hear you're enjoying your services and uptime with us, as well as that beautiful Xbox Series S that you've won from our giveaway B) Let's go!

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes

@skx01 said:
    Please double my bandwidth.
    Invoice #3084521
    Thanks.

Hi @skx01 -- good stuff :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

@BlazinDimes said:

@JasonM said:

@BlazinDimes said: Including the Xbox Series S

How's your Xbox doing? busy playing whole day?? Which games particularly?

I play it in my downtime since I work from home doing mostly tech support related stuff.

Playing through Watchdogs again right now, then I'll run through the second one since I haven't played it yet, just grabbed it on sale the other day.

When I first got it I replayed San Andreas. Yeah I know I'm not really using this things full potential. lol

Forza runs pretty nice on it but I'm a little burnt out on those games as of late.

Happy to hear the Xbox Series S is getting put to good use @BlazinDimes :)

Thanked by 2BlazinDimes JasonM

@rooter said:
    Please double my bandwidth :-)
    Order Number: 9091927543
    Much appreciated!

Hi @rooter -- Appreciate you choosing RackNerd as your provider!

@sitepape said:
    What Freebies are included ? Can i get the list

Great question @sitepape -- we have been, and will continue to do giveaways randomly throughout this thread.

In addition to all of the benefits our services typically include, all active RackNerd customers are also eligible to obtain a FREE Clientexec license as well (a $143.40/year value). We have a separate thread that goes over this in greater detail: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/173759/whmcs-alternative-free-clientexec-license-exciting-news-giveaway

Let's go! We hope to work with you soon 👊

@Tom2019 said:

@dustinc said:

@Tom2019 said:
    Invoice #3042458
    Thanks.

Hi @Tom2019 -- no worries!

We've doubled your bandwidth 👊

Thanks.

No problem @Tom2019 -- appreciate the business :)

@Manrad said:
    I don't know this order is eligible for double BW, if it is please do
    Invoice #2793776
    Thanks

Hi @Manrad -- we've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth :)

Thank You again for the repeat business.

@nmbv5110 said:
    order # 2390387
    many thanks!

Hi @nmbv5110 -- good stuff :)

We were able to locate your VPS, and have doubled your bandwidth successfully.

@psine said:
    hello, may I please have my double bandwidth (though we know I'll never come close to needing it!)?

Invoice #3097016.

thank you.

Hi @psine -- nothing beats peace of mind for sure. Happy to see you were able to take advantage of our latest promo's :)

@rn365 said:
    Hi please double bandwidth for Invoice #1566931, #2257832
    Thanks.

Hi @rn365 -- this was taken care of for you 👊

We sincerely appreciate your continued expansion / business.

@psine said:
    Just realized you asked for order #, not invoice #. Order #2950103908, thanks.

No worries @psine, either one allows us to look up the service accordingly B) We were able to get this taken care of for you.

@curiousrick said:
    Order Number: 6726757852

Hi @curiousrick -- appreciate you placing an order with RackNerd! Glad you were able to snag one of these deals.

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth 👊

@niko52 said:
    Order Number: 5132105632

thank you

Hi @niko52 -- awesome stuff!

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth :)

• Please double my bandwidth too!

Invoice #3078284

• Tom2019Tom2019 Member
    edited March 2022

@dustinc Hello boss, I purchased 768 MB KVM VPS of Black Friday 2021 on March 19, and its price is $10.88/year. After purchasing, I found out that the 768 MB KVM VPS Special (CNY) of Chinese New Year 2022 Specials is also $10.88/year. Although they are both priced the same, the latter has 1GB more hard drive capacity than the former. I have considered unsubscribing 768 MB KVM VPS of Black Friday 2021 and repurchasing the 768 MB KVM VPS Special (CNY) of Chinese New Year 2022 Specials, but according to the terms of service, there will be no refund after unsubscribing. Boss, what should I do? thanks.
    Order Number: 1428597439
    Invoice 3042458

• Please double my bandwidth too!

Invoice #3101510

• Please double my bandwidth.
    Invoice #2741864
    Thanks.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Tom2019 said:
    @dustinc Hello boss, I purchased 768 MB KVM VPS of Black Friday 2021 on March 19, and its price is $10.88/year. After purchasing, I found out that the 768 MB KVM VPS Special (CNY) of Chinese New Year 2022 Specials is also $10.88/year. Although they are both priced the same, the latter has 1GB more hard drive capacity than the former. I have considered unsubscribing 768 MB KVM VPS of Black Friday 2021 and repurchasing the 768 MB KVM VPS Special (CNY) of Chinese New Year 2022 Specials, but according to the terms of service, there will be no refund after unsubscribing. Boss, what should I do?

Yes, no refund, but this is common practice

No one can say what you should do. (The big dilemmas of life)

• @angstrom said:

@Tom2019 said:
    @dustinc Hello boss, I purchased 768 MB KVM VPS of Black Friday 2021 on March 19, and its price is $10.88/year. After purchasing, I found out that the 768 MB KVM VPS Special (CNY) of Chinese New Year 2022 Specials is also $10.88/year. Although they are both priced the same, the latter has 1GB more hard drive capacity than the former. I have considered unsubscribing 768 MB KVM VPS of Black Friday 2021 and repurchasing the 768 MB KVM VPS Special (CNY) of Chinese New Year 2022 Specials, but according to the terms of service, there will be no refund after unsubscribing. Boss, what should I do?

Yes, no refund, but this is common practice

No one can say what you should do. (The big dilemmas of life)

Haha, that's true of life.

@BigBroed said:
    Please double my bandwidth too!

Invoice #3078284

Hi @BigBroed -- Appreciate you placing an order with RackNerd!

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth 👊

@Tom2019 said:
    @dustinc Hello boss, I purchased 768 MB KVM VPS of Black Friday 2021 on March 19, and its price is $10.88/year. After purchasing, I found out that the 768 MB KVM VPS Special (CNY) of Chinese New Year 2022 Specials is also $10.88/year. Although they are both priced the same, the latter has 1GB more hard drive capacity than the former. I have considered unsubscribing 768 MB KVM VPS of Black Friday 2021 and repurchasing the 768 MB KVM VPS Special (CNY) of Chinese New Year 2022 Specials, but according to the terms of service, there will be no refund after unsubscribing. Boss, what should I do? thanks.
    Invoice 3042458

Hi @Tom2019 -- feel free to open a ticket to our sales department - we will then take a more detailed look into your account and go over some available options with you from there :)

Thank You for your business and for choosing RackNerd as your provider.

@1792624151 said:
    Please double my bandwidth too!

Invoice #3101510

Hi @1792624151 -- good stuff! We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth :)

Thank You for doing business with RackNerd -- we look forward to growing with you.

@Fisher said:
    Invoice #2741864
    Thanks.

Hi @Fisher -- appreciate you placing an order with RackNerd :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth for your VPS successfully.

Thanked by 1Fisher
  • cuxincuxin Member
    edited March 2022

1301596 is the ID of invoice. I would like to benefit of Double BW. Thank you!

• LET'S GO! RACKNERD -- VOTED #1 BEST PROVIDER AND MOST PROFESSIONAL PROVIDER ON LET.

• Order Number: 9842844743
    Please help me double my bandwidth. Thanks!

• @dustinc said:

@Tom2019 said:
    Invoice 3042458

Hi @Tom2019 -- feel free to open a ticket to our sales department - we will then take a more detailed look into your account and go over some available options with you from there :)

Thank You for your business and for choosing RackNerd as your provider.

OK, I'll do that, thanks. @dustinc

• breakmyheartbreakmyheart Member
    edited March 2022

LET'S GO! RACKNERD -- VOTED #1 BEST PROVIDER AND MOST PROFESSIONAL PROVIDER ON LET.

• th991th991 Member

LET'S GO! RACKNERD -- VOTED #1 BEST PROVIDER AND MOST PROFESSIONAL PROVIDER ON LET.

• Please double my bandwidth.
    Invoice: #3106781
    or Order: 1105843898