Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Ryzen 12-16 Core Server in specific location
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Ryzen 12-16 Core Server in specific location

Hey,

im looking for a dedicated server (nothing shared, so bare metal) hosted in one of the following locations: UK, Paris, Roubaix, Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Bruges.

CPU: Ryzen 12 or 16 Core (3950x, 5900 or 5950x for example)
RAM: 64GB DDR4
Storage: 250-500GB SSD will do
Uplink: 1GBit/s

my budget will be around 130€ / month. Not looking to sign a 6 or 12 month contract - looking for something I could cancel monthly.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

Hetzner and @Mevspace are probably your only options for that price range, maybe UKServers too but I doubt they'd go that low

• @Advin said:
    Hetzner and @Mevspace are probably your only options for that price range, maybe UKServers too but I doubt they'd go that low

I contacted UKServers, lets see. Mevspace does have good prices! But unfortunately the location is not suited for my needs at all

• sk29sk29 Member

I'm looking for something similar to replace my Hetzner servers. Did you find anything viable in UK/NL? OVH seems to be the only viable option but I don't want to get tied up in commitments and/or pay high setup fee.

• Smith42Smith42 Member
    edited March 2022

Would've suggested OVH ADV-3 but its only possible with the 24m commitment.

Perhaps check with this OVH reseller Andy10gbit. He is offering an 8-core Ryzen server for 70euros in OVH UK, France, Germany and Canada, maybe you could split your work load and get 2 of them and negotiate it for 130euros.

Ryzen 7 3700 32GB RAM 2x960GB NVMe 10Gbit down 1Gbit up unmetered €70 (OVH)

Catch him on his discord: https://discord.gg/uTMZ2SWnCF

• @Smith42 said:
    Would've suggested OVH ADV-3 but its only possible with the 24m commitment.

Perhaps check with this OVH reseller Andy10gbit. He is offering an 8-core Ryzen server for 70euros in OVH UK, France, Germany and Canada, maybe you could split your work load and get 2 of them and negotiate it for 130euros.

Ryzen 7 3700 32GB RAM 2x960GB NVMe 10Gbit down 1Gbit up unmetered €70 (OVH)

Catch him on his discord: https://discord.gg/uTMZ2SWnCF

Thanks for the recommendation! I found a place for now!

@sk29 said:
    I'm looking for something similar to replace my Hetzner servers. Did you find anything viable in UK/NL? OVH seems to be the only viable option but I don't want to get tied up in commitments and/or pay high setup fee.

Sent you a pm