Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interview with @FlorinMarian
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Interview with @FlorinMarian

jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Interviews are back on LowEndBox!

We've published a few in the past couple weeks. Two of the most recent interviews were conducted by @Not_Oles.

Today we are featuring an interview with @FlorinMarian of https://www.hazi.ro.

https://lowendbox.com/blog/anonymity-is-okay-at-hazi-ro-interview-with-florinmarian/

Thanks to both @FlorinMarian for taking the time and @Not_Oles for putting this interview together.

Comments

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

Hello!
    It was a pleasure for me to collaborate with Tom, he really knows what he's doing :)

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@FlorinMarian said:
    Hello!
    It was a pleasure for me to collaborate with Tom, he really knows what he's doing :)

Tom is great, I agree.

We are hoping to make the interview series more active again.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Read the interview, very interesting one indeed @FlorinMarian

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

When I grow up , I wanna be like Florin

• Who ?

Thanked by 2tester4 Not_Oles
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Good work @Not_Oles

Interesting to read this interview. Useful insights ;)

• VoidVoid Member

@yoursunny said:

you should expand to deep space Martian hosting with IPv12

• ZyraZyra Member

An interesting read

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@yoursunny said:

Can that happen without an Interview with @Not_Oles? 💖

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
    edited March 2022

@FlorinMarian said:
    Hello!

Guys! It was a pleasure to collaborate with Florin! He's not lazy! He doesn't feel entitled, and so he's not condescending! He does his part of the work! Promptly! Florin is your best friend that you might not have met yet! 💖

Public Service Hint: Please ask yourself, "What kind of guy do I want running the company from which I buy?"

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Not_Oles said:

Public Service Hint: Please ask yourself, "What kind of guy do I want running the company from which I buy?"

Should we also ask what kind of guy we want running the forum we waste a lot of our free time on?

@Nekki said:

@Not_Oles said:

Should we also ask what kind of guy we want running the forum we waste a lot of our free time on?

Yes!

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

A nice interview, thanks! And yes, @FlorinMarian seems to really be a decent guy and very transparent. In fact he as well as Hazi.ro hosting are acting so well that Florin even might succeed to pull the romanian hosters reputation out of the swamp a certain romanian not-gentleman dunked it in.

Thanks @Ole_Juul and Florin.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Then someone needs to conduct a hard hitting interview with him, pull no punches.

@Nekki said:

Then someone needs to conduct a hard hitting interview with him, pull no punches.

Hi @Nekki! How could we tell when the interview was good enough?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Not_Oles said:

@Nekki said:

Get some long-term LET’ers to proof-read it prior to publication

@Nekki said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nekki said:

Sure! How could we tell when the interview was good enough to submit to the proof readers? Thanks!

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Great interview @FlorinMarian @Not_Oles B)

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited March 2022

@Not_Oles said:

@Nekki said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nekki said:

Sure! How could we tell when the interview was good enough to submit to the proof readers? Thanks!

@jbiloh you might need to ask for your money back…

• Loved the interview. Kudos to Florin who is juggling so many tasks and managing to keep up. I wish you well.
    The one thing you could have avoided is the multi question discussion about 80 orders in an hour from posting on LET. Considering the heated discussions going on around this topic, that segment seems forced. It was more to make the point that Florin got orders worth 480€ with just one post. (The hidden meaning that providers can recoup the 16$/mth tag cost).

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@abytecurious said:
    Loved the interview. Kudos to Florin who is juggling so many tasks and managing to keep up. I wish you well.
    The one thing you could have avoided is the multi question discussion about 80 orders in an hour from posting on LET. Considering the heated discussions going on around this topic, that segment seems forced. It was more to make the point that Florin got orders worth 480€ with just one post. (The hidden meaning that providers can recoup the 16$/mth tag cost).

Easily achievable indeed. Providers should be taking advantage of all the freebies available to them. Glad to see @FlorinMarian doing so.

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@abytecurious said:
    Loved the interview. Kudos to Florin who is juggling so many tasks and managing to keep up. I wish you well.

Hello!
    Believe me, no one forced the note with anything, but for us it was like an explosion, considering that before that no one knew us because both then and now we are good at a few things, but among them Marketing is not listed

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • caracalcaracal Member
    edited March 2022

@Nekki said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nekki said:

@Not_Oles said:

@Nekki said:

@jbiloh you might need to ask for your money back…

This is hilarious. LET needs to pay you 100 per 6 months to hang around

• @FlorinMarian said: Believe me, no one forced the note with anything, but for us it was like an explosion, considering that before that no one knew us because both then and now we are good at a few things, but among them Marketing is not listed

I get the point and if I were a provider, getting a spike in orders is an amazing thing. When I meant forced, it was highlighted to a big extent in the interview. I assume the interview is published in the order you were asked questions.

You initially mentioned getting 80 orders right at the top. Granted, the interviewer had to go through their set of prepared questions, so it is not referenced right away. When the topic is raised again "80 paid orders arriving in less than an hour sounds like a lot for a new team! How did you handle that flood of orders?" You answered it, the interviewer then went on to discuss other issues about customer abuse. The topic seemed to be routed back on the ad and what the specs of the offer were. It was a BlackFriday deal and excellent specs BTW.

As a reader (who is also aware of the threads in LET about the provider tag pricing), I just feel that the placement and timing of those questions could have been avoided. Unless the intent was to make a point to other providers.

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • CoastHostingCoastHosting Member, Host Rep

Yes i agree great interview! @FlorinMarian @Not_Oles

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@caracal said: This is hilarious. LET needs to pay you 100 per 6 months to hang around

I will never take a penny in BilohBucks. I'm even debating if I still want to contribute to his treasured usage metrics.

• @FlorinMarian is a good guy! It's been interesting to learn more about them :)

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • Florin is a good boy