Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for NAT VMs (Residential IPs)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for NAT VMs (Residential IPs)

houmiehoumie Member
edited March 2022 in Providers

Hello,

We are expanding and interested in purchasing NAT'ed virtual machines with a shared IPv4 address with port forwarding, which operates on broadband lines, so that the IPs appear to be residential.

Alternatively a VPS with residential IP address would be even preferred, but that might be wishful thinking.

I have found one provider in Hong Kong that does the NAT'ed VM, which seems interesting. How about providers in other countries such as USA, UK, Spain, Austria, Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Italy.

Please reply only if you provide residential IP range as described above.
Many Thanks

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

My classmate has access to cheap apartments for about $500/month with two Internet providers.
    If you want to rent an apartment and install a server inside, I can hook you up.
    You would have two residential IPs and the ability to redial and change IP.
    It will be rented in your name, and you pay my classmate for checking on the room monthly.

• That sounds quite funny. In which country would that be? Thanks

• @houmie said:
    Hello,

We are expanding and interested in purchasing NAT'ed virtual machines with a shared IPv4 address with port forwarding, which operates on broadband lines, so that the IPs appear to be residential.

Alternatively a VPS with residential IP address would be even preferred, but that might be wishful thinking.

I have found one provider in Hong Kong that does the NAT'ed VM, which seems interesting. How about providers in other countries such as USA, UK, Spain, Austria, Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, Italy.

Many Thanks

why do you need residential/home-based broadband IP instead from any provider/datacenter?

• Well, seems legit.

• @mhosting_in said:
    why do you need residential/home-based broadband IP instead from any provider/datacenter?

Presumably to get around source blocks. Many services like netflix don't allow, or allow but significantly throttle, access from known data centre addresses in order to block access from VPN providers.

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

What’s your budget, and what is the use case?

I might actually be able to hook you up with something, as my company’s servers in Boston are under a business internet line to our office, which isn’t seen as a data center by most places. We can do NAT or dedicated IPs (with a business connection, we rent additional IPs). Hesitant due to potential abuse though. If you’re serious and willing to pay, we can work something out. DM me.

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • Have you tried renting a botnet? I've heard they are quite cheap and readily available on the darknet. Providers who advertise "Millions of residential IPs from all over the world" on clearnet are just botnet resellers anyways.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@houmie said:
    That sounds quite funny. In which country would that be? Thanks

My classmate is in Memphis, TN, USA.

You can also buy a house in any location you want and install Internet inside.
    That's the most reliable way to get residential IPs.
    Moreover, you can sell the house after a few years and potentially earn millions.

• @houmie said:

Can't reply then.

• I read a lot of posts on LET, but I have never seen such nonsense post.

But to the point:
    Nobody will provide you such solution, because I don't think that someone built a DC in the basement (LOL). Just like @yoursunny wrote: rent some apartments and you will get residential IPs

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@brejski said:
    I read a lot of posts on LET, but I have never seen such nonsense post.

But to the point:
    Nobody will provide you such solution, because I don't think that someone built a DC in the basement (LOL).

@Calin