Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a VPN with locations in China
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a VPN with locations in China

entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

Does anyone know any VPN providers with servers in China?

Thanks

Comments

• first time I've heard of this. what's your use case? maybe Hong Kong is the nearest point, most VPN providers have it.

people living in china have difficulties connecting to international VPNs, and you're looking for VPN inside of china :D

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I've been looking for a VPN on Mars.

I don't know why I can't find one.

• Well,I think it's not easy for you to get a VPN in China mainland.
    But you can a VPN in HongKong from most of VPN providers,or just buy a cheap vps in HongKong :) .

• What’s it for? Do you want to unblock local video sites or?

• This is not an easy task, the government restrictions are very strict

• PureVPN PandaVPN Ivacy VPN Hotspot Shield Elite VPN Hide My Ass! (HMA) Pro VPN

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

I think I've found one with Cyberghost (and by extension, Zenmate). Thanks!

• @entrailz said:

If I remember correctly, their Chinese server (M247) is physically located in Singapore

@tototo said:

@entrailz said:

If I remember correctly, their Chinese server (M247) is physically located in Singapore

Yeah, good job I only got the trial.

The two sites you linked seem promising - especially Transocks. Do you know of any others?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

You can search for "回国代理" in Google Play.
    There are several apps that allow you to egress via China Telecom IP, so that you can watch video sites in China.
    It's recommended to install those on a spare tablet.

Thanked by 1szymonp
  • HomieHomie Member
    edited February 2022

@entrailz said:
    Does anyone know any VPN providers with servers in China?

Thanks

Found the NSA agent.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • As far as I know, the use of Chinese VPN can only be used after the resident identity is verified.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • @awsz said:
    As far as I know, the use of Chinese VPN can only be used after the resident identity is verified.

You can't use VPN totally even if your resident identity is verified, this is against the law

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

You'll most likely only find Hong Kong

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

I know several companies providing VPN in mainland CN (China Telecom, Mobile or Unicom), what do you need this for?

Thank you everyone!

Been able to find what I need.

I needed to access some CN restricted content for a client.

Thanks

• chenxuhuachenxuhua Member
    edited March 2022

Do you need a China IP address, or just a faster Internet connection to China?
    If you want faster access to the China network, you can choose to connect to the Hong Kong node.

• @entrailz said:
    Thank you everyone!

Thanks

can you share what provider you found? so in case someone is looking for similar, answer is here

Thanked by 2scooke the_doctor
  • jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

We offer VPS/NAT VPS from Hong Kong, both of which can be used as VPNs if you're interested.

• @entrailz said:
    Thank you everyone!

Thanks

Seriously, you came here looking to benefit from the wealth of knowledge, please share what you found!

Thanked by 1the_doctor

@scooke said:

@entrailz said:
    Thank you everyone!

Thanks

Seriously, you came here looking to benefit from the wealth of knowledge, please share what you found!

I ended up using one of the ones that yoursunny suggested with the search term!

Thanks.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@deank said:
    I've been looking for a VPN on Mars.

I don't know why I can't find one.

The latency would suck.

• Very hard, the Chinese government banned it

• Alibaba Cloud, Tencent Cloud

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

We offer NAT VM's with Dynamic IPs in Hong Kong which a lot of our Chinese customers like - would that help?

• ralfralf Member

@jayjay said:
    We offer NAT VM's with Dynamic IPs in Hong Kong which a lot of our Chinese customers like - would that help?

Can you share a LG for these? Last time I checked a few months ago, I tried the LG link I found in an offer thread several months earlier, but I was only getting about 200Kbit/s to the UK.

• @ralf said:

@jayjay said:

Can you share a LG for these? Last time I checked a few months ago, I tried the LG link I found in an offer thread several months earlier, but I was only getting about 200Kbit/s to the UK.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mlnl.host+looking+glass

• @ralf said:

@jayjay said:

And yeah I'm getting about the same to Poland

• To use vpn in china you must use the unusual vpn tools like Trojan or V2ray.It can get better experience in china.If you want to use the usual vpn tools,you have no choice but to find the IPLC or IEPL providers.Like Betaidc etc.