Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nocix.net review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nocix.net review

I purchased a server that said 'INSTANT ACTIVATION', little to my surprise it wasn't, and actually took 2 days to just get them to issue a refund, and, now that they have, the refund will take another 1-2 days, what a waste of time.

https://imgur.com/a/AhvgXF0 - ORDER CANCEL

https://imgur.com/a/5Liu5NY - INVOICE

This same shit happens every time I use one of these weird wholesaleinternet-type websites, I don't know what the hell is wrong with them.

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

It's Datashack renamed, so if you ever used that it's the same people. I always get instant provision on instant servers but it might vary if it's a new customer or the order was customized.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • It's Datashack.

I have my old account and that gives instant activation. But yeah refunds will always take 1-2 days, with any provider/person/entity you use.

When you swipe your card, the money has a "hold" set on it, but it doesn't immediately leave your account (although your bank probably will immediately debt your account). This takes a day or two for the banks to settle and actually transfer the funds.

When you do a refund, it's basically the same thing.

So relax. It'll take a few days but that's just how the entire banking industry works.

• @HalfEatenPie said:
    It's Datashack.

I have my old account and that gives instant activation. But yeah refunds will always take 1-2 days, with any provider/person/entity you use.

When you swipe your card, the money has a "hold" set on it, but it doesn't immediately leave your account (although your bank probably will immediately debt your account). This takes a day or two for the banks to settle and actually transfer the funds.

So relax. It'll take a few days but that's just how the entire banking industry works.

Using crypto, not banking. I would never use a bank.

• WickedWicked Member
    edited February 2022

Maybe you should ask them before posting nonsense reviews.

• @TDA said:

@HalfEatenPie said:
    It's Datashack.

Using crypto, not banking. I would never use a bank.

Good for you. Most people usually use a bank.

Regardless, they say WITHIN 72 hours not that it'll take the full 72 hours.