Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS recommendations in Netherlands
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS recommendations in Netherlands

Hello,

• 4GB+ RAM
  • 1Gbps port speed
  • Ideally unlimited or 10GB+ traffic
  • Ideally routed Ipv6 subnet (not just on-link)

Budget around 20 EUR/month.

Leaseweb seems to have one, but their Ipv6 isn't routed I believe.

Anything else?

Many Thanks

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net

Comments

• LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

Our NVME-4G or NVME-8G plan might do the job. Comes with AMD EPYC hardware and 15TB+ bandwidth. On request we can provide a routed IPv6 subnet. :)

Thanked by 2houmie pan_ia0_net
  • Highly recommend liteserver, I have two servers in their place is using, good experience

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Congratulations, you are part of the elite group in:
    Routed IPv6 Hall of Fame

• TunnelBroker
    • BuyVM
    • GINERNET
    • Terrahost
    • webhosting24
    • Zappie Host
    • QuickPacket
    • Central Server Solutions
    • Linode
    • HostCram
    • Clouvider
    • Stratagem Hosting
    • Hazi ro
    • Lite Server @LiteServer

Include routed IPv6, at least /64 subnet, to get listed.

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Would have loved to have made you an offer with the shiny new Provider tag... though I probably cannot beat the good pricing by LiteServer...

If in doubt, or looking for some independent IPv6 space to use at $provider who allows advertisement/routing of said block, please let me know.

We can do routed IPs with all services though, both v4 and v6, of any size you can justify for (cc: @yoursunny ).

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@RickBakkr said:
    We can do routed IPs with all services though, both v4 and v6, of any size you can justify for (cc: @yoursunny ).

Routed IPv6 Hall of Fame is for VPS or dedicated server that come with routed IPv6 for no extra cost.

I looked at https://bakker-it.eu .
    I found neither VPS nor dedicated server.
    If you have VPS or dedicated server, please post a link.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Congratulations @RickBakkr! :smile:

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR
    edited February 2022

@yoursunny said: I looked at https://bakker-it.eu .
    I found neither VPS nor dedicated server.
    If you have VPS or dedicated server, please post a link.

Pages are currently offline, due to a revamp of offerings and the underlying infrastructure. ;-)

@DP said: Congratulations @RickBakkr!

Thanks buddy :smiley:

• houmiehoumie Member
    edited February 2022

@LiteServer Thanks for coming back to me.

I checked your website, and it looks very good. I just placed an order.

But there is a small problem though. The UK are no longer in the EU, hence I didn't enter the business VAT ID as the website recommended. But your ordering system still charged me VAT on top of it. I probably should raise a ticket for this.

Thanks

@houmie said:
    @LiteServer Thanks for coming back to me.

I checked your website, and it looks very good. I just placed an order.

But there is a small problem though. The UK are no longer in the EU, hence I didn't enter the business VAT ID as the website recommended. But your ordering system still charged me VAT on top of it. I probably should raise a ticket for this.

Thanks

Thanks for ordering! Yes, VAT is unfortuantely still being charged, that's part of the Brexit deal.
    We as registered EU business are required by your government to charge VAT. We are registered at the UK HMRC for this.

Thanked by 2houmie pan_ia0_net
  • georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

Hello, I can offer you something in Amsterdam

AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    2 VCPU
    4GB RAM
    50GB NVME
    Port 1Gigabit
    10TB Bandwidth

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net
  • Thanks for the clarification @LiteServer I'm impressed with the support so far. Excited to get started. :)

@yoursunny Thank you for the list. That's very useful to have.

Thanks everyone else too.

• +1 for @LiteServer, Liteserver is way to go.

• @RickBakkr said:
    ...the shiny new Provider tag...

Was about time! :-) Congratulations!

• Just a feedback from my side. The IP routing worked perfectly. Amazing support from Lite Server. Highly recommended.

This is my list of providers that were able to provide me with a properly configured IPv6 routing:

Hetzner
    Contabo
    Datacenterlight (Ungleich)
    Linode
    LiteServer

Thanks everyone.

• @LiteServer said:
    Our NVME-4G or NVME-8G plan might do the job. Comes with AMD EPYC hardware and 15TB+ bandwidth. On request we can provide a routed IPv6 subnet. :)

can your HDD-2G add another more cpu for me with the same price? i have the interest to pick up one.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

I'm sorry to inform you that you are not on the "cat stole left over pizza crumbs" hall of fame. To get on that list, you need to post an image of a cat stealing pizza crumbs in some desolated region.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net

@frakass said:

@LiteServer said:

can your HDD-2G add another more cpu for me with the same price? i have the interest to pick up one.

Just send us a email at sales [at] liteserver [dot] nl, to see what we can do for you.

Thanked by 1pan_ia0_net