Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is there cheap solution to use WHMCS at beginning
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

is there cheap solution to use WHMCS at beginning

Hi
I'd like to run my domain reseller busniess with my partner RRPproxy ;-)
It looks hostbill and WHMCS have RRPproxy module already, and most people suggest me to use WHMCS.
My problem is there cheap solution to use WHMCS at beginning ? $ 18 per month is only for the WHMCS license .

Thanks in advance

Comments

• https://skynethosting.net/reseller-hosting.htm

$8.95 for a reseller hosting which includes free WHMCS license. You also can sell shared webhosting with cpanel. Altho they aren't really solid web hosting. The only thing I would use from them is the free WHMCS.

Thanked by 1mrTom
  • @kennsann said:
    https://skynethosting.net/reseller-hosting.htm

$8.95 for a reseller hosting which includes free WHMCS license. You also can sell shared webhosting with cpanel. Altho they aren't really solid web hosting. The only thing I would use from them is the free WHMCS.

A lot of recent issues with Skynethosting.

• If you really just want to sell domains, a lot of reseller platforms have a white-label control panel where you can place your logo onto a generic domain registration site + control panel. (white-label means that it doesn't have the registrar's name anywhere, just your company name)

Not sure about RRPproxy, but Hexonet allow this.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

You can get it for less than that, there is lower tier than the ~19$ somewhere on their site.

Not much money regardless if you are doing this as business tho

• A alternativ to WHMCS that have a lower price is : wisecp and ClientExec