Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

JustHost Web Hosting is Down Again
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

JustHost Web Hosting is Down Again

edited January 2022 in General

I just purchased an economy hosting from JustHost.ru. The price is quite affordable, but the ha003 server has gone down at least twice in last 12 hours.
What's worse, when I asked what's going on, the support replied like this:

Well, I was speechless. The response time is admirable, but the reply is not helpful at all. A robot reply can be better than this.
@antonpa

Thanked by 2JasonM jahrinc

Comments

• Just change the provider, damn.
    Cheapest Shared Hosting from RackNerd with 40GB Disk Space, 3TB Bandwith it's 8.89$ yearly (0.74$ per month). The best service you'll get for this price.
    You can get also double bandwith for New Year Deals here https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/176209/open-this-thread-new-year-w-new-deals-by-racknerd-giveaways or for the Black Friday here https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/175286/let-blackfriday-lounge-a-deal-for-everyone-100s-of-giveaways-racknerds-official-blackfriday#latest

Thanked by 2dustinc Alireza
  • Try Racknerd, Nexus bytes, Extravm.
    Racknerd will also double your bandwidth plus you'll receive fast, personal support from them.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • I'd get shared hosting from basically anyone else, @MikePT has some excellent shared hosting that I'd highly recommend.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • CoastHostingCoastHosting Member, Host Rep

feel free to give us a try should the location suit you :)

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • Damn that sucks, guess its time to move on though :/ hopefully you can get a backup of your stuff

• edited January 2022

What's happening now is beyond my imagination:
    After more than 12 hours' down time, 2a00:b700:5:100::105 is finally ping-able.
    However, I can't SSH into the server, and my test site is reduced to the default demo site, which means my test site has gone with the wind.
    What the ???
    I've heard that "the free products might be the most expensive ones", but it's not free.
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to what JustHost.ru will do next.
    Weeks ago, I criticized Scaleway for broken Arch Linux image and irresponsible support, but scaleway has fixed that and compensated me more than enough after rounds of communication.

@antonpa

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Meh, we've seen worse, far fucking worse.

• edited January 2022

@deank said:

Of course you have.
    My original intention of recording is simple: to help people in future know that something once happened, regardless good or bad, and how we responded, that's it.
    People love peanuts(watch or listen to other's experiences), don't they?

This thread will bring them new customers anyway.

Yes, people love peanuts. Look at yourself as well.

Thanked by 1rooted
  • edited February 2022

Update:
    1. The lost data, both php files and user access, is untraceable;
    2. New account has been created on Feb 2, 2022;
    3. Compensated with more than 1 year's (estimated at the rates before the outage) coupon. I won't disclose the exact amount, which is embarrassing, but anyone interested can calculate themselves.
    4. JustHost.ru has a (at least) fairly passable attitude towards business, about which I won't complain any more.
    @antonpa

• @deank said:

The end is NEERRRD

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt

As if we care about this.

He has complained enough already.

Thanked by 2paijrut JasonM
  • @deank said:

No he hasn't, there will be more.. much more. but like you said. who the fuck care. as long as +1 lulz

• antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

@paijrut said:

@deank said:

No he hasn't, there will be more.. much more. but like you said. who the fuck care. as long as +1 lulz

It was just one new hosting server, it was new, and for 3 days, what it was working, there was only 2 real accounts created.

Once a complainer, forever a bitch.

Sone idiot said that.

• @antonpa said:

@paijrut said:

@deank said:

It was just one new hosting server, it was new, and for 3 days, what it was working, there was only 2 real accounts created.

@deank said:

Sone idiot said that.

Thats what I meant..

• antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

@deank said:

Sone idiot said that.

We don't think so, all clients are good, that's why we make a good bonus to our clients, if they have some problems.

Thanked by 1JasonM

Nah, clients are bad. B/Ditch'em.

Customers are always fucking wrong. They seek to take advantage of your misfortune and WILL take you down if they can.

Not joking here. Plenty of armchair summer hosts have gone down for simply trying to meet demands of lowend clients asking for unsustainable deals.

Now, high end clients, they are worth it.