Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ Starting at $0.01/mo NVMe HOSTING !!! ★ IPv4+IPv6 ★ 20% OFF with yearly payment! ★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ Starting at $0.01/mo NVMe HOSTING !!! ★ IPv4+IPv6 ★ 20% OFF with yearly payment! ★

antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

JustHost.ru offer quality Shared hosting service since 2009 year. We offer best Shared hosting service on NVMe. Flexible configuration of NVMe space. UNLIMITED bandwidth per account. AliPay and UnionPay accepted. Crypto-coins BTC accepted.

UNLIMITED disk space on Economy shared hosting plan. There is no limit on the disk, pay per megabyte. Charges is performed daily for 0.01 RUB (0,00015 USD) per 1 MB of actually occupied space.

• UNLIMITED NVMe space
  • IPv4 + IPv6 support
  • 20% OFF with yearly plan

We offer:

Economy shared hosting:

• 4 cores / 8192 RAM per VIRTUALHOST
  • Unlimited NVMe (0,00015 USD per 1 MB / day)
  • Daily billing
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • Litespeed, cloudlinux, memcached, opcache
  • Directadmin

0.30 RUB (less than $0.01) / month

Order now

Optimal shared hosting:

• 4 cores / 8192 RAM per VIRTUALHOST
  • NVMe space (1.38 USD per 10 Gb / month)
  • Monthly billing
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • Litespeed, cloudlinux, memcached, opcache
  • Directadmin

87 RUB (1.38 USD) / month

Order now

We accept payments:

• VISA/Mastercard/AMEX/JCB
  • PayPal
  • AliPay
  • UnionPay
  • Crypto-coins (BTC/BCH/LTC/ETH and others)
  • WebMoney
  • and many others.

Shared hosting located at DataLine (Moscow, Tier III, https://lg.justhost.ru) and IQ Data (St. Petersburg, Tier III, https://lg-iqdata.justhost.ru) locations.

https://justhost.ru/hosting/thrifty-plan/
English/Chinese/German/Russian support available.

Comments

• @antonpa do you have any more location for Economy shared hosting? or only ha005?

• antonpaantonpa Member, Patron Provider

@qingyi said:
    @antonpa do you have any more location for Economy shared hosting? or only ha005?

Hello, for hosting we have Moscow location (there is 2 cluster nodes ha004 and ha005) and 1 cluster node (ha003) in St. Petersburg, you can choose them for now via support request, soon will be automatically ability to choose them and migrate between locations.

• edited January 2022

I've bought the economy hosting but ha003 server went down on Jan 27, 2022 for more than 20 hours. When it finally recovered, I found my test site vanished. I opened a ticket asking what happened and got this:

Получено дополнение к заявке:

Hello,
    we apologize for the inconvenience.

|L1 Support

Now I can't SSH into the server and the support behaved like a poorly-programmed robot. It seems that the server lost several days, if not weeks' data, since its public key has changed as well.

Is this what you are touting? @antonpa

Thanked by 1qingyi

@ask_seek_knock said:
    I've bought the economy hosting but ha003 server went down on Jan 27, 2022 for more than 20 hours. When it finally recovered, I found my test site vanished. I opened a ticket asking what happened and got this:

Получено дополнение к заявке:

Hello,
    we apologize for the inconvenience.

|L1 Support

Now I can't SSH into the server and the support behaved like a poorly-programmed robot. It seems that the server lost several days, if not weeks' data, since its public key has changed as well.

Is this what you are touting? @antonpa

Hello, as it was new installed server with new software it was some bug, what was fixed, so for now all working well.

• @antonpa said: so for now all working well.

I wouldn't call few weeks loss of data as "working well"?

• M66BM66B Veteran
    edited January 2022

@JabJab said:

@antonpa said: so for now all working well.

I wouldn't call few weeks loss of data as "working well"?

Compared to the Hostsolutions drama, this is nothing of course ;-)

For the rest, something with peanuts and monkeys.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • edited January 2022

No, you are lying, or you mean I'm not your customer.
    My site is now just a blank.
    In recent 4 days (from Jan 28 to Jan 31), https://889664.tk has changed from a tiny private test site to
    1. justhost's demo site (Jan 28 ~ Jan 29)
    2. Another person's site (Jan 30)
    3. And now a total blank site.

In the meantime, I've been locked out of the control panel, SSH and FTP, not to mention the support. At first the support was not helpful at all, and now the ticket has been totally ignored for 2 days.
    "Техподдержка 24/7" is an entire deceit, and I demand it be removed from the Email context.

Not sure if I've been billed, but anyway it's prepaid, circumventing the protection of PayPal or Credit Card.

Well done, JustHost.ru @antonpa

• M66BM66B Veteran

@ask_seek_knock said:

In recent 4 days (from Jan 28 to Jan 31), https://889664.tk has changed from a tiny private test site to

In the meantime, I've been locked out of the control panel, SSH and FTP, not to mention the support. At first the support was not helpful at all, and now the ticket has been totally ignored for 2 days.
    "Техподдержка 24/7" is an entire deceit, and I demand it be removed from the Email context.

Not sure if I've been billed, but anyway it's prepaid, circumventing the protection of PayPal or Credit Card.

Monkeys.

@ask_seek_knock said:

Your ticket in work, account will be recreated soon, also bonus (will be enough for more than 1 year of free using your hosting) was added to your account, so you can use it for free.

• edited February 2022

@antonpa Affirmative, new account has been created and accessible via SSH, control panel, etc.
    As for the free use for more than 1 year, oh, thank you.

Somehow I'm exhausted, really.
    Anyway your attitude to business is fairly passable, about which I won't complain.
    Have a nice day.

Thanked by 1antonpa