Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BillingServ
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BillingServ

Hi there,

I've been recently looking at billing portals to migrate to as a replacement from WHMCS. I've encountered BillingServ, I wanted to ask if someone used it and if so, how it works, etc. I'm also open to any other suggestions for billing portals.

Comments

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Hey @Techout,

Thanks for the interest in BS (BillingServ) what kind of service are you looking to offer? I'm glad to help in any way I can.

Thanks for the shoutout @skorupion :heart:

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Jord said:
    Hey @Techout,

Thanks for the interest in BS (BillingServ) what kind of service are you looking to offer? I'm glad to help in any way I can.

Hey there @Jord,

I'm looking to offer web hosting via DirectAdmin, game hosting via Pterodactyl & VPS hosting via Virtualizor. Apart from those, we have a few other services coming up soon but those are the main ones. I couldn't find a module for Pterodactyl and that's mainly what's holding me back from switching from WHMCS.

Thanks.

Thanked by 1Jord
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@Techout said:

@Jord said:
    Hey @Techout,

Hey there @Jord,

I'm looking to offer web hosting via DirectAdmin, game hosting via Pterodactyl & VPS hosting via Virtualizor. Apart from those, we have a few other services coming up soon but those are the main ones. I couldn't find a module for Pterodactyl and that's mainly what's holding me back from switching from WHMCS.

Thanks.

Hey @Techout

Sorry for the late reply, took a couple of days away.

Thank you for your interest in BillingServ, we have DirectAdmin and Virtualizor. The only thing we don't have is Pterodactyl yet, but this is something we are looking at getting added. We also have a full WHMCS importer too.

I can keep you updated if you wish on our Pterodactyl integration.

Thanks,
    Jord

• @Jord said:

@Techout said:

@Jord said:
    Hey @Techout,

Hey there @Jord,

Thanks.

Hey @Techout

Sorry for the late reply, took a couple of days away.

Thank you for your interest in BillingServ, we have DirectAdmin and Virtualizor. The only thing we don't have is Pterodactyl yet, but this is something we are looking at getting added. We also have a full WHMCS importer too.

I can keep you updated if you wish on our Pterodactyl integration.

Thanks,
    Jord

Hi there,

Apologies for the late reply, have been quite busy lately. I'd love to be updated once the Pterodactyl integration is available!

Thanks.
    Sincerely,
    Jean F.