Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is your preferred visualising software alternative
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is your preferred visualising software alternative

HBHostingHBHosting Member
edited January 2022 in General

I personally use Virtualizor as its simple to use, but Id love to know what other people enjoy using

The reason I like virutualizor is that it allows me to easily add slave servers as needed and it's quite simple to load balance. Perk - also has free WHMCS modules. But would love to hear what other people use as I have only really used virtualizor as it was recommended by my mate so never really looked at any other virtualising software

Comments

• bdlbdl Member
    • virtualising/virtualizing
    Thanked by 2kkrajk AlwaysSkint
  • Nice way to increase your post counts via spammy discussions B)

Freshly registered.... you talk about Visualisation software and yourself talk about Virtualizor....

Care to give your usecase on why you like it vs why you need alternatives?

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited January 2022

@plumberg said:

You don't even need to ask, the answer is right on his username and at his profile.

Do you own, operate, or work for a hosting provider? Yes

We've got a post count speedrunner.

• As usual LET is going downhill due to the efforts of @mjjbiloh.

Any reason we keep resisting? If the top boss wants to make this forum a dumpster fire, let it be.

• @plumberg said:
    Nice way to increase your post counts via spammy discussions B)

Freshly registered.... you talk about Visualisation software and yourself talk about Virtualizor....

Well I've only used virtualizor because that's what my mates recommended, however, I would love to learn of other alternatives and their pros/cons

• @HBHosting said:

@plumberg said:

Well I've only used virtualizor because that's what my mates recommended, however, I would love to learn of other alternatives and their pros/cons

If you're running a hosting provider and prefer asking your mates over conducting due diligence yourself, I've got some bad news for you.

• @stevewatson301 said:

@HBHosting said:

@plumberg said:

If you're running a hosting provider and prefer asking your mates over conducting due diligence yourself, I've got some bad news for you.

My mate has been running a vps business for the past 8 years, I have played around with his systems, and I found a fond liking for vitualizor, but It doesn't hurt to get others opinions on other software too. My businesses main focus is Webhosting, and only recently have we got into VPS hosting, which is why I asked the question since I am always looking at improving and finding better things.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Well I visualize a lot of things but virtualizor is not it. More like naked women with big butts! Tons of ASSets.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

I think Google is my friend here which helps me in visualising everything in this world And For Virtualising i use LET $69 Special Deal

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

How does this guy with 7 days old account and spammy posts get a provider tags...

The end is nigh.

• edited January 2022

@FAT32 said:
    How does this guy with 7 days old account and spammy posts get a provider tags...

The end is nigh.

As long as he give a lot of...
    LOL

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • ggplot2 and matplotlib. Maybe a little tableau if I'm feeling lazy.

Oh virtualizing...

KVM.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt

@FAT32 said:

The end is nigh.

Summer is coming so lets welcome our new summer host provider

• @ManishPant said:

@FAT32 said:

The end is nigh.

We have been around since 2017 so not really a summer host. But I understand your concern and how it relates to this posts question...

@HBHosting said:

@ManishPant said:

@FAT32 said:

The end is nigh.

We have been around since 2017 so not really a summer host. But I understand your concern and how it relates to this posts question...

I wonder if you were so long in this business then how come you don't know any other Virtualizing Software and if you are thinking to come into VPS services also then i will recommend you to do your study well before offering it to others.

Looking forward to your $ 0.69 VPS offer and btw is this you https://hbhosting.com.au

• @ManishPant said:

@HBHosting said:

@ManishPant said:

@FAT32 said:

The end is nigh.

I wonder if you were so long in this business then how come you don't know any other Virtualizing Software and if you are thinking to come into VPS services also then i will recommend you to do your study well before offering it to others.

Looking forward to your $ 0.69 VPS offer and btw is this you https://hbhosting.com.au

Yes that is us, and no we won't be offering a VPS for that low as it is not sustainable.

We do know other virtualising software, I'm just curious what other people prefer and why

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep

@HBHosting said:
    We do know other virtualising software, I'm just curious what other people prefer and why

Virtualizor is a web based control panel - it doesn't do any virtualization itself. OpenVZ, LXC, KVM, HyperV are virtualization software.

• @jackb said:

@HBHosting said:

Virtualizor is a web based control panel - it doesn't do any virtualization itself. OpenVZ, LXC, KVM, HyperV are virtualization software.

Sorry, I meant control panels, thanks for pointing that out :smile:

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@stevewatson301 said:
    As usual LET is going downhill due to the efforts of @mjjbiloh.

Any reason we keep resisting? If the top boss wants to make this forum a dumpster fire, let it be.

If you had any idea how much time and effort I put into LowEndBox and LowEndTalk you wouldn't have that opinion.

Thanked by 1ezeth
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Virtualizer website is so bad, I just tried to visit the slave clustering page on my mobile and it keeps hanging my chrome browser. That is a sign of extra terrible programming.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • ArkasArkas Moderator

You guys know more than the average Joe that the lights must be kept on and someone must pay for them? Why the hate on @jbiloh ???
    It makes me ashamed of some of you.

Thanked by 1ezeth
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@Arkas said:
    You guys know more than the average Joe that the lights must be kept on and someone must pay for them? Why the hate on @jbiloh ???
    It makes me ashamed of some of you.

Thanks for your support and the kind words. A lot of effort goes into this place. A TON.

• @risharde said: That is a sign of extra terrible programming.

Or a luser that's a slave to their mobile 'phone? >:)

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited January 2022

@AlwaysSkint said:

@risharde said: That is a sign of extra terrible programming.

Or a luser that's a slave to their mobile 'phone? >:)

oh I see we have the resident LET clown here?
    https://gs.statcounter.com/platform-market-share/desktop-mobile-tablet

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited January 2022

LMFTFY

@risharde said: resident LET clown luddite

[Includes all things social networking, especially me, me, me Instagram ;) ]