Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedispec New Years Sale: Dual E5-2670v2 / 64GB RAM / 480GB SSD - $59
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedispec New Years Sale: Dual E5-2670v2 / 64GB RAM / 480GB SSD - $59

DedispecDedispec Member, Patron Provider

Dedispec's 2022 New Year's Deals on Dedicated Servers. Below offers are all valid January 3rd, 2022 through January 9th, 2022 (1/3/2022 - 1/9/2022), unless stated otherwise, or while supplies last. As usual, promotions can't be used to replace existing services, new orders only.

Mining is allowed (excluding hard drive based mining). If you are looking to perform hard drive mining, please contact our sales team for available options.

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2670v2/E5-2680v2 Custom Server
CPU: 2.5Ghz - 3.3Ghz Turbo - 2 Processors (20 Cores / 40 Threads)
Memory: 64GB DDR3 ECC (Put "64GB RAM" in order notes to get the free RAM upgrade)
Storage: 1x 480GB SSD or 1x 4TB HDD
Bandwidth: 1Gbit Port: 200TB/Month (1Gbit Port: 200TB and Unmetered options available)
IPs: 5 Usable IPv4 (Additional IPs available)
DDoS Protection Included

$59/month - PROMO CODE: TKY3L4NDX3 - Put "64GB RAM" in order notes to get the free RAM upgrade
Order Now!

CPUs cannot be requested. We'll assign Dual E5-2680v2 first until they are all out, then continue with Dual E5-2670v2.

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2670v2 Custom Server
CPU: 2.5Ghz - 3.3Ghz Turbo - 2 Processors (20 Cores / 40 Threads)
Memory: 64GB DDR3 ECC
Storage: 1x 480GB SSD
Bandwidth: 1Gbit Port: 10TB/Month (1Gbit Port: 200TB and Unmetered options available)

$59/Month - PROMO CODE: TKY3L4NDX3
Order Now!

Intel Core i7-8700K Custom Server
CPU: 3.7Ghz / 4.7Ghz Turbo - 1 Processor (6 Cores / 12 Threads)
Memory: 32GB DDR4 RAM
Storage: 1x 480GB SSD
Bandwidth: 1Gbit Port: 200TB/Month (Additional Bandwidth Available)
DDoS Protection Included

$65/Month - PROMO CODE: HF1X48YOIH
Order Now!

Thanked by 1miu

Comments

• Any options for existing customers? I have (more or less) the exact same E5-2680v2 dedicated server already deployed for $69/mo. It'd be silly to order a brand new one just to cancel another but $120/yr savings is something to consider.

• Smith42Smith42 Member
    edited January 2022

@rpollestad said:
    Any options for existing customers? I have (more or less) the exact same E5-2680v2 dedicated server already deployed for $69/mo. It'd be silly to order a brand new one just to cancel another but $120/yr savings is something to consider.

Nobody does retroactive discounts. This isn't JCPenney. From the provider's POV, why would they want to make less money from you than what they are making now?

• @Smith42 said:

Nobody does retroactive discounts. This isn't JCPenney. From the provider's POV, why would they want to make less money from you than what they are making now?

I didn't expect them to, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Also, considering I can just order one of the new specials and cancel my older server to achieve the same effect but with more work involved on the provider's part, that's something to take into account.

• @rpollestad said:
    I didn't expect them to, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Also, considering I can just order one of the new specials and cancel my older server to achieve the same effect but with more work involved on the provider's part, that's something to take into account.

Realistically no. Also you can order the new special and then cancel the old one. It's still the same workflow and "work" for the provider. The work is actually on your end to migrate your data over. So if you want to spend the time to do that then the provider realistically won't care.

Thanked by 2darkimmortal skorous
  • I found that the server order page load speed is a bit slow.

• I have already ordered a server, I added IP restart network cards that I can't connect to the server. I need to restart the server and work, but the working order response is about 1 hour or more.