Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated servers in Asia/SEA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated servers in Asia/SEA

Hey everyone! After Europe and NA, this time... Asia! I am looking for a dedicated server provider in Asia (it's beneficial if they have other regions as well, EU and NA) these servers will be serving as game servers.

Required specs:

8 cores (non-EPYC, need a better single threading than that)
32GB RAM
128GB SSD (Since all we have to do is install game to host the server for)
1Gbps
10TB BW

Preferred locations are Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul for Asia.

Comments

• ServerHunterServerHunter Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2022

Here are a few options you can consider, the GAME series from OVH might be interesting:
    https://www.serverhunter.com/?search=RGH-7GI-66T :)

We haven't added single-core benchmarks to the site yet, so you won't be able to filter on that for now. :(

• Afaik @ShockHosting has Japan. Not sure if they have dedis though, might want to ask

• edited January 2022

I have 1 idle dedicated server in Tokyo, but still thinking whether to sell/rent it or not.. even if I do, that would count as service transfer here right? I also don't know Path's TOS regarding transfers, might need to check out first.

Specs as below:
    Ryzen 3600X
    32GB ECC RAM
    2x 240GB NVMe
    10gbps unmetered (over PCCW), protected by Path.

If you are interested, let me know PM, so I can make up my mind and check rules related.