Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What should we use as billing control panel?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What should we use as billing control panel?

Hi there,

Thanks for reading my post, I have the question what control panel we should use other than WHMCS. It needs to be a all in one panel (vps, billing, ticketing e.t.c). Now we do not have any clue what we could use for our billing portal. We do not want to use WHMCS anymore due multiple (private) reasons.

We do not have a budget, we are looking forward to receive any suggestions.

Thanks already!

Comments

• Blesta? Heard quite words about them

• i really liked blesta and clientexec, you should check them out. currently using blesta

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • You can try @Jord and his BS (Billing Serv) if its ready

Thanked by 1Jord
  • XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep

wordpress

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • @NobodyInteresting said:
    You can try @Jord and his BS (Billing Serv) if its ready

You should keep in mind that this is Salas and doesn't allow own custom integrations.

• Hi there,

Thanks for your reactions, but we are not searching for Blesta and we are looking for a solution like Fleio who supports everything within a UI like that. Thanks for the help and the suggestions for us.

Thanks again!

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Are you seriously asking this question?

And who is "us"? Just come out and say it's a one-man op.

• @Sacred said: We do not have a budget, we are looking forward to receive any suggestions.

So no budget for a billing control panel?

This may be difficult

Congrats on your first post

• SacredSacred Member
    edited January 2022

@deank said:
    Are you seriously asking this question?

And who is "us"? Just come out and say it is a one-man op.

Hi there, it is not a "one-man op". It is 1 person who is on this account for an organisation.

@angstrom said:

@Sacred said: We do not have a budget, we are looking forward to receive any suggestions.

So no budget for a billing control panel?

This may be difficult

Congrats on your first post

Oops, I meant no budget as in we do not have a limit (no, we're not going to pay millions) but you get the point.

Thanks.

• @NobodyInteresting said:

Hi there,

Not sure since their website seems sketchy, there is a lot of information missing and the logo will not even load in.

Thanks for the suggestion, if you could link me their information that would be amazing!

• @Sacred said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

Hi there,

Not sure since their website seems sketchy, there is a lot of information missing and the logo will not even load in.

Thanks for the suggestion, if you could link me their information that would be amazing!

I'm sure @Jord can explain better than I can :-)

Thanked by 1Jord
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Hey thanks for the mention @NobodyInteresting

Hey @Sacred I'm sorry to hear you’ve not been able to load our site, I’ve not had anyone reach out to us to let us that it’s not working correctly. I can’t seem to replicate the issue.

Happy to help, anyway I can.

@webcraft said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

You should keep in mind that this is Salas and doesn't allow own custom integrations.

We do custom integrations all the time :)

• @Jord said:

@webcraft said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

We do custom integrations all the time :)

Well, I mean own custom integrations, like integrations developed by oneself and not from your consulting service.

• You can try BoxBilling as well

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@Sacred said:
    Hi there,

Thanks for your reactions, but we are not searching for Blesta and we are looking for a solution like Fleio who supports everything within a UI like that. Thanks for the help and the suggestions for us.

Thanks again!

Looks like you want us to know about Fleio .

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @Jord said:

Hey @Sacred I'm sorry to hear you’ve not been able to load our site, I’ve not had anyone reach out to us to let us that it’s not working correctly. I can’t seem to replicate the issue.

The footer links seem to be outdated? https://identity.baseserv.com/ doesn't load :(

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@Sacred said:
    Hi there,

Thanks for reading my post, I have the question what control panel we should use other than WHMCS. It needs to be a all in one panel (vps, billing, ticketing e.t.c). Now we do not have any clue what we could use for our billing portal. We do not want to use WHMCS anymore due multiple (private) reasons.

Thanks already!

Try Hostbill.. They are really good and premium..
    They have almost everything a host needs

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2022

@ViridWeb said:

@Sacred said:
    Hi there,

Thanks already!

Try Hostbill.. They are really good and premium..
    They have almost everything a host needs

This. But I bought the Proxmox module only to realise I need a 299 IP manager to assign IPs to VPSes..

Since we're talking about Hostbill here's a demo with custom font/colors: https://my2.boomer.host - Don't buy anything. It won't get provisioned until like next week

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@Xsltel said:
    wordpress

Wordpress is not great for billing as it’s blog/CMS system.

Thanked by 1webcraft

@ezeth said:

This. But I bought the Proxmox module only to realise I need a 299 IP manager to assign IPs to VPSes..

Hmm.. you mean this module for HB : https://hostbillapp.com/feature/ipam-ip-address-manager-overview/ is required if you want to use Proxmox module ?

@Saahib said:

@ezeth said:

Hmm.. you mean this module for HB : https://hostbillapp.com/feature/ipam-ip-address-manager-overview/ is required if you want to use Proxmox module ?

Yes or else you cannot allocate static IPs

That's clever and shitty from HB

edited January 2022

@Saahib said:

Yes. so now I'm stuck with a poxmox plugin I can't use :/

Maybe they're kind enough to exchange it for a different plugin

https://hostbill.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOCS/pages/633405453/U2F+Authentication seems nice

edited January 2022

Well, if look closely, they have mentioned about using that plugin to manage IP. But nevertheless, you saved me from trouble as I was about to get someone this plugin for vps management from hb.

edited January 2022

@caracal said:

@Jord said:

The footer links seem to be outdated? https://identity.baseserv.com/ doesn't load :(

Thanks for that, I'll get it updated :heart: and I fixed it :D

Thanked by 1caracal
  • LeifurGunnarssonLeifurGunnarsson Member, Host Rep

If you can, I'd really recommend making our getting your own made :joy: WHMCS always has been an asshat but is probably still the standard out there.

• @LeifurGunnarsson said:
    If you can, I'd really recommend making our getting your own made :joy: WHMCS always has been an asshat but is probably still the standard out there.

Oh no, it's Heimsnet. Justkidding.

Well, we know about your own panel. If you have any suggestions for us or if you could make a deal with us for customized development please PM me. (This also applies to other people.)

Thanks!

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

The One and only close Script is HostBill. Blesta is pretty good, ClientExec and AWBS have been in the market for quite some time.

BillingManager is also quote popular in Russia.

• @ezeth said:

@Saahib said:

Yes. so now I'm stuck with a poxmox plugin I can't use :/

Maybe they're kind enough to exchange it for a different plugin

https://hostbill.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOCS/pages/633405453/U2F+Authentication seems nice

Can hostbill's poxmox module open LXC to rebuild?