Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Any $12/yr VPS providers with servers in India? at least 512MB RAM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Any $12/yr VPS providers with servers in India? at least 512MB RAM

Requirements:
RAM - 512 MB and above
Disk - 10GB

Comments

  • Unlikely but have fun on your search!

  • hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Patron Provider

    Thanks for recommending us, but sorry we don't have $12/year VPS in India at this time, If OP has higher budget, we can provide it there.

  • @hostnamaste said:

    Thanks for recommending us, but sorry we don't have $12/year VPS in India at this time, If OP has higher budget, we can provide it there.

    what budget do you recommend? I'm planning on hosting a simple laravel application

  • AlicAlic Member

    You can use OCI free Mumbai or Hyderabad region.

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited January 15

    @seeder101 said:
    I'm planning on hosting a simple laravel application

    Finally it's something not WordPress.

    https://natvps.net by @WebHorizon has 512MB container in Mumbai for $12/year but only 7GB disk.
    Maybe you can ask for custom deal with a bit extra disk.
    IPv4 is shared but there's a proxy service so that you can use port 80 and 443 with your domain name.

    Thanked by 1SLMob
  • hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Patron Provider

    @seeder101 said:

    @hostnamaste said:

    Thanks for recommending us, but sorry we don't have $12/year VPS in India at this time, If OP has higher budget, we can provide it there.

    what budget do you recommend? I'm planning on hosting a simple laravel application

    Unfortunately, it is not low end as the bandwidth and other resource pricing are higher in India. We can provide minimum 1GB OpenVZ 7 VPS at $40/year including 1 IPv4 and IPv6 address.

  • ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

    Find me a decent dedicated server in that location without going broke and I'll give you that plan

  • zappatazappata Member
    edited January 15

    Perhaps readydedis @BharatB but it wont be 12usd.
    I got one there. Was a promo for 2$/month and 500GB bandwidth. Never saw something similiar to this offer. Everything became super expensive in india. But since Hotstar und SonyLIV require an indian phone number I hardly use it……

  • @yoursunny said:

    @seeder101 said:
    I'm planning on hosting a simple laravel application

    Finally it's something not WordPress.

    https://natvps.net by @WebHorizon has 512MB container in Mumbai for $12/year but only 7GB disk.
    Maybe you can ask for custom deal with a bit extra disk.
    IPv4 is shared but there's a proxy service so that you can use port 80 and 443 with your domain name.

    Unfortunately WebHorizon is out of stock in India. Had pinged them a couple of weeks back :(

  • @Alic said:
    You can use OCI free Mumbai or Hyderabad region.

    I am considering this, but would like to stay away from the biggies

  • AstroAstro Member

    @seeder101 said:

    @yoursunny said:

    @seeder101 said:
    I'm planning on hosting a simple laravel application

    Finally it's something not WordPress.

    https://natvps.net by @WebHorizon has 512MB container in Mumbai for $12/year but only 7GB disk.
    Maybe you can ask for custom deal with a bit extra disk.
    IPv4 is shared but there's a proxy service so that you can use port 80 and 443 with your domain name.

    Unfortunately WebHorizon is out of stock in India. Had pinged them a couple of weeks back :(

    why limit to India though? Get something in singapore - almost as good. Almost.

  • coldcold Member

    @mikho mrvm.net has India too

    Thanked by 1Abd
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

    @seeder101 said:

    @Alic said:
    You can use OCI free Mumbai or Hyderabad region.

    I am considering this, but would like to stay away from the biggies

    Unless you up your budget then I think this is your only choice

  • Do you need a dedi ipv4?

  • @skorupion said:
    Do you need a dedi ipv4?

    nope, an ipv6 will work

  • @BarkingIron said:

    @seeder101 said:

    @yoursunny said:

    @seeder101 said:
    I'm planning on hosting a simple laravel application

    Finally it's something not WordPress.

    https://natvps.net by @WebHorizon has 512MB container in Mumbai for $12/year but only 7GB disk.
    Maybe you can ask for custom deal with a bit extra disk.
    IPv4 is shared but there's a proxy service so that you can use port 80 and 443 with your domain name.

    Unfortunately WebHorizon is out of stock in India. Had pinged them a couple of weeks back :(

    why limit to India though? Get something in singapore - almost as good. Almost.

    Any hosting providers in SGP you suggest?

Sign In or Register to comment.