Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get server in choice of datacenter when ordering on SYS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Get server in choice of datacenter when ordering on SYS

SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

Hi,
I need to order a SYS server in RBX - OVH . However, if I goto order page, there is choice for France,Canada, UK etc. But no choice of specifically for RBX, I specially need RBX . How do I do that ?

Comments

• Lottery

• fredo1664fredo1664 Member
    edited January 2022

You could try to order when only RBX is available, using something like https://checkservers.ovh to check availability.

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

What If a server is available at RBX, GRE, BHS then .. as @TheBrokenBee said, lottery ?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Lottery

• @Saahib said:
    What If a server is available at RBX, GRE, BHS then .. as @TheBrokenBee said, lottery ?

BHS is Canada, so you wont get that if you choose France. In France the priority of deliveries is usually GRA > RBX > SBG. So if GRA and RBX are in stock, you will most likely receive the GRA stock first.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@sunnyg said:

@Saahib said:

BHS is Canada, so you wont get that if you choose France. In France the priority of deliveries is usually GRA > RBX > SBG. So if GRA and RBX are in stock, you will most likely receive the GRA stock first.

^

• @sunnyg said:

@Saahib said:

Yep can confirm I have noticed this as well.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Ask OVH support to move the server if it will provision in wrong DC 😂👌 on serious note call them and ask if it will be possible.

• bshbsh Member

Randomly, my 5 FR-based SYS-2 servers compound of 2 RBX, 2 GRA and one SBG. It seems to be dependent to stock availability.