Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Freight Forwarders for USA to Singapore
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Freight Forwarders for USA to Singapore

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hello,

I'm in search of freight forwarders from USA & China to Singapore. I have found China to Singapore so far but no clue for USA to Singapore.

Does anyone have any contact with any freight forwarder for USA to Singapore ??

Regards.

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Hello,

I'm in search of freight forwarders from USA & China to Singapore. I have found China to Singapore so far but no clue for USA to Singapore.

Regards.

I use buyandship and have been happy with them so far.

Thanked by 1bsh
  • CloudieCloudie Member, Host Rep

been using shipito.com for about 4 years now.. never an issue, they do a PAYG option or a subscription model where you can earn like 5 or 10% off shipping costs..
    can get up to 3 months storage etc.

• I've used HopShopGo and they've been OK. Unless I'm mistaken their HQ is in Singapore.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Try ShopAndShip.

• In Singapore, and my usual go-to is ezbuy. Been able to ship a few servers over, mostly from GoPCN with barely any issues.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I've used Shipito and comGateway.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@FAT32 said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Hello,

Regards.

I use buyandship and have been happy with them so far.

They require a SG Phone Number. How did you manage that ?

• jhjh Member

Stackry

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Shipito but it's getting worse every year. Used for close to 10 years but it's getting too bad and moved to sea freight only

@PulsedMedia said:
    Shipito but it's getting worse every year. Used for close to 10 years but it's getting too bad and moved to sea freight only

?
    Do they provide warehouse to door service including the Tax Clearance ? Or, just shipping ?

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@PulsedMedia said:

?
    Do they provide warehouse to door service including the Tax Clearance ? Or, just shipping ?

I don't understand your question. They are a regular logistics company, and you will have to handle taxes as per usual.

• LoganoLogano Member
    edited January 2022

For small stuff that get shipped via USPS/UPS/Fedex I find it much cheaper to maintain an account at a good virtual address place, in my case PhysicalAddress.com, simply because they don't overcharge the hell out of you on the shipping costs. But then I'm in a US territory and not Singapore, so maybe check with them first. They're very highly rated.

For a real freight forwarder, if you're in SG, I think it would make life a lot easier for you to find a good forwarder based in SG that also operates in the US. That way you're not dealing with 2 completely different companies, and you may save on quite a bit of paperwork as well. Chances are that there will be a local company that helps students/expats move to and from the US with a good reputation.

• Used Shipito since 4 years ago, they provide shipping and tax clearance. They're also a bit strict with tax declaration, so declare honestly from both the products + pricing

• Myus.com, I use it for a few years with no issues, however they are a little expensive.

• msallak1msallak1 Member
    edited January 2022

I do recommend Planet Express (Ref link)

I have been using their service since 2019 and I have shipped multiple shipments with them and their service is quite fast and service fees are not high ( consolidation/storage/pictures/...etc)

They have 3 warehouses, 1 in the UK, 1 in California, and 1 in Oregon which is tax-free, however you do need to subscribe to premium service for 10$ a month or 50$ a year to get access to the tax-free warehouse and to some other perks ( consolidation service & 45 days free storage instead of 10).

You can see pictures from their warehouses in their instagram or facebook pageswarehouse pics .

And these are some pictures of last shipment I sent lately

Edit: Removed one of the pictures.

@PulsedMedia said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@PulsedMedia said:

?

I don't understand your question. They are a regular logistics company, and you will have to handle taxes as per usual.

Actually I need a freight forwarder who will charge me including the tax or, can make the payment of tax on behalf of me & deliver the package to My Address. As I'm not in the USA/Singapore, so I need someone to take that responsibility.

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@PulsedMedia said:

?

Actually I need a freight forwarder who will charge me including the tax or, can make the payment of tax on behalf of me & deliver the package to My Address. As I'm not in the USA/Singapore, so I need someone to take that responsibility.

Myus.com does that.

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@PulsedMedia said:

?

That's the job of customs.

@PulsedMedia said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@PulsedMedia said:

?

That's the job of customs.

Yes, of course theirs. But, freight forwarder means to deliver at doorstep ;-)

@TheKiller said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@PulsedMedia said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@PulsedMedia said:

?

Myus.com does that.

Ah, never knew. Are you sure about that ?