Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a dedicated server to host a geth node (with +1.5 TB NVMe, +16 GB RAM)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a dedicated server to host a geth node (with +1.5 TB NVMe, +16 GB RAM)

dogebonkdogebonk Member
edited January 2022 in Requests

Hi,

I am looking for 2 dedicated servers, 1st one located in US East preferably Virginia and 2nd one in Singapore. paying in cryptocurrency.

Should be:
+2 cores CPU
+16 GB RAM
+1.5 TB NVMe
+20 TB Bandwidth

My budget is between $40 to $90/month per server.

Thanks.

Comments

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

If it wasn’t crypto payments the answer would be easy

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

I have something in Virginia I can do with those specs (better actually), but at the $90 budget.
    Reach out to us at [email protected]

~ SMARTHOST

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

Intel Core i7 4770
    16GB RAM
    2TB SSD
    $79/mo

Shoot an e-mail to [email protected] referencing this thread.

Thanked by 1oniichan
  • @SmartHost said:
    I have something in Virginia I can do with those specs (better actually), but at the $90 budget.
    Reach out to us at [email protected]

~ SMARTHOST

Is there a looking glass available? and do you take crypto payments?

• @MrRadic said:
    Intel Core i7 4770
    16GB RAM
    2TB SSD
    $79/mo

Shoot an e-mail to [email protected] referencing this thread.

Sorry but I am looking for NVMe

@dogebonk said:
    Is there a looking glass available? and do you take crypto payments?

We do accept crypto payments.

Herndon VA
    IPv4 Ping Test: 172.106.106.2

~ SMARTHOST

• Crypto does limit your options. You can check with the reseller Andy10gbit, he has servers in North America and Singapore, among other locations. Discord: https://discord.gg/2SvfnDgKqN

• Until the chain outgrew storage I was hosting one of my geth nodes with quickpacket @qps in Charlotte. Through support they were able to not only take crypto but also do a longer billing cycle because monthly crypto payments in a bullish market is a bad deal just based on tx costs alone. I think they're migrating to VA pretty soon and wouldn't hurt to ask if they can get you that 500 extra GB. I pay $240 semi-annually (and moving my bsc node there instead now that geth no longer fit)

Thanked by 1dogebonk
  • RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep

We can provide the following configs :

16 Cores - 64 GB - 1TB Nvme - $79
    or if you want to go higher : 20 Cores - 128 GB RAM - 2 TB Nvme - $149

We accept crypto

• dogebonkdogebonk Member
    edited January 2022

@RHCHosting said:
    We can provide the following configs :

16 Cores - 64 GB - 1TB Nvme - $79
    or if you want to go higher : 20 Cores - 128 GB RAM - 2 TB Nvme - $149

We accept crypto

is it possible to get a custom config? 20 cores and 128 gb of ram is overkill for my usecase tbh.

edited January 2022

We can do Dual E5-2670 128GB RAM 2xSSD + 2TB NVME for $99.95/month
    We have a limited quantity available from a recent cancellation at this price level, just to move them.

~ SMARTHOST

• @SmartHost said:
    We can do Dual E5-2670 128GB RAM 2xSSD + 2TB NVME for $99.95/month
    We have a limited quantity available from a recent cancellation at this price level, just to move them.

~ SMARTHOST

What location is this available in? Also what are the 2xSSDs? NVMe? SATA? Size? Sorry to hijack your thread OP lol, seems there is more than one of this available though.

edited January 2022

@Setsura said:
    What location is this available in? Also what are the 2xSSDs? NVMe? SATA? Size? Sorry to hijack your thread OP lol, seems there is more than one of this available though.

Yes, quite a few available.
    Most have 2x480GB SSD, but some have 2x240GB SSDs....perfect for boot disks and/or swap, or O/S templates, or even O/S itself for VPS nodes, etc...
    That is on top of the 2TB NVME SSD it has as well.

Scanning inventory, we should have these available in CA, TX, VA, NY, IL, CO, NV, FL, MO, NJ, MA, & UK.

~SMARTHOST