Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Built a VPS Stock Monitoring
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Built a VPS Stock Monitoring

SpeenTestSpeenTest Member
edited January 2022 in General

Built an inventory monitor to support Telegram replenishment notifications. Currently, we have added SpartanHost and BuyVM, which are often out of stock, and no affiliates. if you still need to add other merchants that are often out of stock, you can leave a comment.
Because it is a newcomer, I do not know if I can publish the link, so I will not publish it first

Comments

• lucienfclucienfc Member
    edited January 2022

Thanks in advance for sharing :D

Thanked by 1SpeenTest
  • @SpeenTest said:
    Built an inventory monitor to support Telegram replenishment notifications. Currently, we have added SpartanHost and BuyVM, which are often out of stock, and no affiliates. if you still need to add other merchants that are often out of stock, you can leave a comment.
    Because it is a newcomer, I do not know if I can publish the link, so I will not publish it first

AFAIK there isn't a problem sharing a link to a telegram bot.

• SpeenTestSpeenTest Member
    edited January 2022

@trycatchthis said:

@SpeenTest said:

AFAIK there isn't a problem sharing a link to a telegram bot.

https://t.me/kvmvps This is its Telegram channel

• @lucienfc said:
    Thanks in advance for sharing :D

You're welcome

• The web page can see the details are graphically displayed, Telegram only has a replenishment notice, I'd better share it, there is no profit making. I will delete this post if I am not allowed to publish it. The URL is 89vps.com

• It seems to be in some kind of asian language, so pretty much unusable to me.