Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanted: Any Domain Name Providers That Accept Cyber Currency.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wanted: Any Domain Name Providers That Accept Cyber Currency.

Wanted: Any Domain Name Providers That Accept Cyber Currency As Payment

Comments

• Google is your friend..

I will give you the first search result: https://unstoppabledomains.com/

• namecheap accepts bitcoin

Thanked by 1painfreepc
  • @chocolateshirt said:
    Google is your friend..

I will give you the first search result: https://unstoppabledomains.com/

is that not true for may be 30% or more of the post here at LET,
    Thank you for reply.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

RackNerd accepts Crypto for all services. B)

• deankdeank Member, Troll

If due diligence is done, 90% of threads are unnecessary.

In other words, those who start threads are blithering idiots.

• @deank said:

if no one asked questions or provided answers in a forum, where would the results in google come from?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited January 2022

Thank You and thanks for saying cryptocurrency and not bitcoin,
    one of my pet peeves is the use of brand names instead of the product.

friend says, "i am calling a uber" and you see lyft drive up"

• Njalla as well.

Thanked by 1painfreepc
  • HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider

Joining the bandwagon and saying that we also provide all our services (including domains) for cryptocurrency payments :smile:

Thanked by 1painfreepc
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

ninjala if you are looking for privacy also

Thanked by 1painfreepc
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2022

Njala doesn't even have a privacy policy or terms on their site and took days to answer a support ticket. We're testing all the major privacy hosts to see who shines and see areas where we can improve our own service and experience for our customers.

We sell domains but they're not instant. https://incognet.io/anonymous-domains

Like Njala, we resell and use our business info in place of yours. They have a better looking UI and features (for now) but at an increased cost with slow support. With hardly any information on their site, I'm not sure how they came to be known for privacy when no policies are published.

Thanked by 1painfreepc
  • @MannDude said:
    Njala doesn't even have a privacy policy or terms on their site and took days to answer a support ticket. We're testing all the major privacy hosts to see who shines and see areas where we can improve our own service and experience for our customers.

Like Njala, we resell and use our business info in place of yours. They have a better looking UI and features (for now) but at an increased cost with slow support. With hardly any information on their site, I'm not sure how they came to be known for privacy when no policies are published.

Not to mention the fact they only support privacy for the left side.

Thanked by 1Zurg
  • @painfreepc said:

@deank said:

if no one asked questions or provided answers in a forum, where would the results in google come from?

Aka, op didn't understand he should google first next time.

Also, Google would get the results directly from the providers since they scrape the Internet. Are you one of the last people to discover Google search?

Anyway, the main thing to avoid is asking for super basic shit like you expect hand holding because that just leads to avoiding you in the future when you might need actual help. Asking in a forum is more geared towards opinions, thoughts and specific steps, not basic information like this.

• @TimboJones said:

@painfreepc said:

@deank said:

Also, Google would get the results directly from the providers since they scrape the Internet. Are you one of the last people to discover Google search?

Anyway, the main thing to avoid is asking for super basic shit like you expect hand holding because that just leads to avoiding you in the future when you might need actual help. Asking in a forum is more geared towards opinions, thoughts and specific steps, not basic information like this.

Please don't help me in the future, Just don't.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

There is a reason I've yet to start a single thread on LET.

There really is no reason to start a thread. The answers are out there already, and I don't trust others' opinions and reviews.

• @painfreepc said:

@TimboJones said:

@painfreepc said:

@deank said:

Please don't help me in the future, Just don't.

If you listen to us and use Google next time, we won't have to!

• @MannDude said: Njala doesn't even have a privacy policy or terms on their site and took days to answer a support ticket. We're testing all the major privacy hosts to see who shines and see areas where we can improve our own service and experience for our customers.

Thank You, that is what i am looking for.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@painfreepc said:

@MannDude said: Njala doesn't even have a privacy policy or terms on their site and took days to answer a support ticket. We're testing all the major privacy hosts to see who shines and see areas where we can improve our own service and experience for our customers.

Keep in mind:

• Setup isn't instant.
    • Limited TLDs (for now)
    • Using 3rd party DNS is preferred (HE.net, Cloudflare, etc)
    • Setup isn't instant.
    Thanked by 1painfreepc
  • @MannDude said:

@painfreepc said:

@MannDude said: Njala doesn't even have a privacy policy or terms on their site and took days to answer a support ticket. We're testing all the major privacy hosts to see who shines and see areas where we can improve our own service and experience for our customers.

Keep in mind:

• Setup isn't instant.
    • Limited TLDs (for now)
    • Using 3rd party DNS is preferred (HE.net, Cloudflare, etc)
    • Setup isn't instant.

ok not being instant, i can set-up my own DNS

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • zhizhi Member

Good news! Lowendtalk has reached a strategic partnership with the famous search engine Google.