Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndTalk Selling Rules (Updated April 2023) - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndTalk Selling Rules (Updated April 2023)

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited January 2022

@yoursunny said:

You are allowed post an offer every 10 days

If a provider account has multiple brands, are they allowed to:

• post one offer thread per brand every 10 days?
    • post one offer thread every 10 days regardless of how many brands they have?

I'm asking this because I've seen a provider posting two threads on the same day for their two brands.
    I flagged these several times but so far no action was taken.

@DP said:
    @yoursunny - Somewhat related.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/172348/mumbai-india-usa-germany-portugal-spain-2gb-ram-1-core-30gb-ssd-5

This isn't the only offense from @leapswitch.
    The rule says one offer thread every 10 days.
    They posted two threads on Dec 30, and two new threads on Jan 04, only 6 days apart.
    This is four times of the allowed frequency.

In the screenshot, there's also Nov 23 ~ Nov 30 (7 days apart) and Nov 30 ~ Dec 08 (8 days apart).
    Admins do something please. @trewq, @jbiloh, @FAT32, @raindog308

• @yoursunny said:
    Admins do something please. trewq, jbiloh, FAT32, raindog308

Me and a few members have pointed this out multiple times, hope yours doesn't fall on deaf ears.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@yoursunny said:

@yoursunny said:

You are allowed post an offer every 10 days

If a provider account has multiple brands, are they allowed to:

• post one offer thread per brand every 10 days?
    • post one offer thread every 10 days regardless of how many brands they have?

I'm asking this because I've seen a provider posting two threads on the same day for their two brands.
    I flagged these several times but so far no action was taken.

@DP said:
    @yoursunny - Somewhat related.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/172348/mumbai-india-usa-germany-portugal-spain-2gb-ram-1-core-30gb-ssd-5

This isn't the only offense from @leapswitch.
    The rule says one offer thread every 10 days.
    They posted two threads on Dec 30, and two new threads on Jan 04, only 6 days apart.
    This is four times of the allowed frequency.

In the screenshot, there's also Nov 23 ~ Nov 30 (7 days apart) and Nov 30 ~ Dec 08 (8 days apart).
    Admins do something please. @trewq, @jbiloh, @FAT32, @raindog308

Apologies for the double post, there seems to have been an internal miscommunication at our end. Please delete the ones on 4th Jan as these were not supposed to be posted.

Just an FYI - other forums like WHT simply do not allow new thread/topic till X number of days have passed.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Noted with thanks

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

Is it allowed to transfer my LET account to a co-worker?
    I don't want to break the rules here, of course, but a host rep account would mean that I would still have to post offers, even though I don't have much to do with them.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@GameTownProjects said:
    Is it allowed to transfer my LET account to a co-worker?
    I don't want to break the rules here, of course, but a host rep account would mean that I would still have to post offers, even though I don't have much to do with them.

Certainly possible. However, if your current account has been for personal use for very long, I am fine with:

1. Rename your current account to other username
    2. Create a new account with existing name
    3. Remove provider tag from your current account and add to the new account
  • angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited January 2022

@HaendlerIT

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
    David Werkmeister
    Vertrieb / Controlling / Management
    Haendler.IT - Sascha Händler
    Laufenstr. 65 52156 Monschau
    Email: [email protected]
    Tel.: +49 (0) 2472 9958010
    Web: https://haendler.it

On another matter, you desperately need to shorten your signature:

Signatures longer than most of your posts that fill significant portions of our screens. It should not be more than two lines, nor should it be distracting.

From https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/137719/lowendtalk-community-rules-updated-october-2021

@angstrom

Dear angstrom

thank you for the information, I have removed the signature again.

Thanked by 1angstrom

Hello dear community,

in the rules I have not read anything about this, is it allowed to post third party links because of benchmark results, in a post or comment?

I thank you in advance for the support.

• @HaendlerIT said:
    Hello dear community,

in the rules I have not read anything about this, is it allowed to post third party links because of benchmark results, in a post or comment?

I thank you in advance for the support.

No, all third-party links are forbidden.

• Are there rules to sell domains with an explicit expiring date like, you cant sell them within 30 days of expiring?

• When do we add on here that the new requirement is that all providers now need to pay @jbiloh $100 to be allowed to post on here? Seems like that now belongs in the rules.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@KermEd said:
    When do we add on here that the new requirement is that all providers now need to pay @jbiloh $100 to be allowed to post on here? Seems like that now belongs in the rules.

The rules will be updated shortly with additional details regarding Host Rep and Provider Tag users.

• YAY LET has discovered inflation!!

• PeachPeach Signature Restricted

@jbiloh said:

@KermEd said:
    When do we add on here that the new requirement is that all providers now need to pay @jbiloh $100 to be allowed to post on here? Seems like that now belongs in the rules.

The rules will be updated shortly with additional details regarding Host Rep and Provider Tag users.

Hi,I may have accidentally touched a rule that prevents signatures from being used,Can you help me with the signature function?Thank you!

@Peach said:

Hi,I may have accidentally touched a rule that prevents signatures from being used,Can you help me with the signature function?Thank you!

Presumably, your previous signature was removed for a reason. What was in your previous signature? Were you spamming (or similar)?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@angstrom said:
    Presumably, your previous signature was removed for a reason. What was in your previous signature? Were you spamming (or similar)?

His last 4 posts are all spam in order to advertise his signature

Thanked by 2angstrom Aidan

@FAT32 said:

@angstrom said:

Why am I not surprised?

@angstrom said: Presumably, your previous signature was removed for a reason. What was in your previous signature? Were you spamming (or similar)?

just because "Video embedding has been disabled. URLs will not translate to their embedded equivalent." The last comment just for look for my signature.

@FAT32 said:

@angstrom said:

all spam? No, I am not working for any provider.

@Peach said:

@angstrom said: Presumably, your previous signature was removed for a reason. What was in your previous signature? Were you spamming (or similar)?

just because "Video embedding has been disabled. URLs will not translate to their embedded equivalent." The last comment just for look for my signature.

May I post a too long signature.

@Peach said:

Just to say: if the main purpose of your posts is to promote your signature, this will be obvious fairly quickly and it won't be received well.

You can check my last comment , I am not post spam and advertise my signature.> @FAT32 said:

@angstrom said:

@angstrom said:

@Peach said:

Just to say: if the main purpose of your posts is to promote your signature, this will be obvious fairly quickly and it won't be received well.

Thank you for your answer , and I am finding solution about restoring signature function. Do you know?

@Peach said:

@Peach said:

That may have been one problem but it probably wasn't the only issue. (But why was your signature too long?)

Try to participate here for a while without a signature, and once your trust has been regained (if it is regained), I'm sure that you'll be able to have a signature again.

@FAT32 said:

@angstrom said:

Thank you for your answer .The last comment happened after the disappearing signature feature, I just wanted to see where my signature went, just out of curiosity.And I am finding solution about restoring signature function.Do you know?

@angstrom said:

@Peach said:

@Peach said:

That may have been one problem but it probably wasn't the only issue. (But why was your signature too long?)

Try to participate here for a while without a signature, and once your trust has been regained (if it is regained), I'm sure that you'll be able to have a signature again.

may I set a wrong link , url and displayed text ,they switched places. I think so. I hope administrator will forgive me and trust me.

@Peach said:

@FAT32 said:

@angstrom said:

Thank you for your answer .The last comment happened after the disappearing signature feature, I just wanted to see where my signature went, just out of curiosity.And I am finding solution about restoring signature function.Do you know?

For the time being, you've lost the right to a signature, because of your behavior. (So you can't restore the signature function.)

Take a deep breath and try to participate without a signature for a while, and once your trust is regained, the signature function will be restored for the benefit of your descendants.

@Peach said:

@angstrom said:

@Peach said:

@Peach said:

may I set a wrong link , url and displayed text ,they switched places. I think so. I hope administrator will forgive me and trust me.

Try to live life without a signature to advertise.

Thanked by 1Peach