Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


LET YABS Thread
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

LET YABS Thread

AstroAstro Member
edited December 2021 in General

Lets get some YABS going here. Here is one from my favorite machines!

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
#              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
#                     v2021-12-03                    #
# https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Tue Dec 28 18:56:27 UTC 2021

Basic System Information:
---------------------------------
Processor  : AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X 32-Core Processor
CPU cores  : 8 @ 3693.060 MHz
AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
RAM        : 7.8 GiB
Swap       : 0.0 KiB
Disk       : 193.8 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
---------------------------------
Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
  ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
Read       | 135.18 MB/s  (33.7k) | 485.18 MB/s   (7.5k)
Write      | 135.53 MB/s  (33.8k) | 487.74 MB/s   (7.6k)
Total      | 270.72 MB/s  (67.6k) | 972.93 MB/s  (15.2k)
           |                      |
Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
  ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
Read       | 459.59 MB/s    (897) | 553.31 MB/s    (540)
Write      | 484.00 MB/s    (945) | 590.16 MB/s    (576)
Total      | 943.59 MB/s   (1.8k) | 1.14 GB/s     (1.1k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
---------------------------------
Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                |                           |                 |
Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 729 Mbits/sec   | 716 Mbits/sec
Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 733 Mbits/sec   | 716 Mbits/sec
WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 715 Mbits/sec   | 717 Mbits/sec
WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | 339 Mbits/sec   | 351 Mbits/sec
Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 558 Mbits/sec   | 319 Mbits/sec
Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 510 Mbits/sec   | 475 Mbits/sec
Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 324 Mbits/sec   | 432 Mbits/sec
Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 159 Mbits/sec   | 217 Mbits/sec

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
---------------------------------
Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                |                           |                 |
Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 728 Mbits/sec   | 688 Mbits/sec
Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 714 Mbits/sec   | 538 Mbits/sec
WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 730 Mbits/sec   | 706 Mbits/sec
WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | 327 Mbits/sec   | 310 Mbits/sec
Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 571 Mbits/sec   | 433 Mbits/sec
Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 255 Mbits/sec   | 209 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
---------------------------------
Test            | Value
                |
Single Core     | 1261
Multi Core      | 7588
Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/11865373

@sthosting

«13456789

Comments

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    yoursunny summer host Antarctica IPv9 VPS

    We have YABS pre-installed on every server.

    Connected to IPv9 server 044072822.
    Type 'help' to see available commands.
    
    044072822 $ yabs.sh
    
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-12-29                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Wed Dec 29 08:24:37 NZT 2021
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : ARMv5 Processor @ 1.00GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 999.995 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 1.0 GiB
    Swap       : 1.0 GiB
    Disk       : 8.0 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    ERROR: No space left on device.
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv9):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Santa Claus     | North Pole (512K)         | busy            | busy
    NASA            | Intl Space Station (192K) | 102 Kbits/sec   | 77 Kbits/sec
    Matt Damon      | Mars (1G)                 | 85 Kbits/sec    | 105 Kbits/sec
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 125
    Multi Core      | 125
    
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    This needs to stop. This forever-24-hour benchmarking sessions is killing hosts.

    Benchmark junkies can go to the pushup heaven.

  • @yoursunny said: We have YABS pre-installed on every server.

    Very wholesome score of 125. And connection to Mars is decent. Can you YAB on CRON?

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @yoursunny said:
    yoursunny summer host Antarctica IPv9 VPS

    We have YABS pre-installed on every server.

    Connected to IPv9 server 044072822.
    Type 'help' to see available commands.
    
    044072822 $ yabs.sh
    
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-12-29                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Wed Dec 29 08:24:37 NZT 2021
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : ARMv5 Processor @ 1.00GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 999.995 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 1.0 GiB
    Swap       : 1.0 GiB
    Disk       : 8.0 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    ERROR: No space left on device.
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv9):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Santa Claus     | North Pole (512K)         | busy            | busy
    NASA            | Intl Space Station (192K) | 102 Kbits/sec   | 77 Kbits/sec
    Matt Damon      | Mars (1G)                 | 85 Kbits/sec    | 105 Kbits/sec
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 125
    Multi Core      | 125
    

    The best.

    @deank said:
    This needs to stop. This forever-24-hour benchmarking sessions is killing hosts.

    Benchmark junkies can go to the pushup heaven.

    The end is nigh

  • @BarkingIron said:
    Lets get some YABS going here. Here is one from my favorite machines!

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    # Yet-Another-Bench-Script #
    # v2021-12-03 #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

    Tue Dec 28 18:56:27 UTC 2021

    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor : AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X 32-Core Processor
    CPU cores : 8 @ 3693.060 MHz
    AES-NI : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM : 7.8 GiB
    Swap : 0.0 KiB
    Disk : 193.8 GiB

    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k (IOPS) | 64k (IOPS)
    ------ | --- ---- | ---- ----
    Read | 135.18 MB/s (33.7k) | 485.18 MB/s (7.5k)
    Write | 135.53 MB/s (33.8k) | 487.74 MB/s (7.6k)
    Total | 270.72 MB/s (67.6k) | 972.93 MB/s (15.2k)
    | |
    Block Size | 512k (IOPS) | 1m (IOPS)
    ------ | --- ---- | ---- ----
    Read | 459.59 MB/s (897) | 553.31 MB/s (540)
    Write | 484.00 MB/s (945) | 590.16 MB/s (576)
    Total | 943.59 MB/s (1.8k) | 1.14 GB/s (1.1k)

    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed
    | | |
    Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 729 Mbits/sec | 716 Mbits/sec
    Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 733 Mbits/sec | 716 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream | The Netherlands (10G) | 715 Mbits/sec | 717 Mbits/sec
    WebHorizon | Singapore (1G) | 339 Mbits/sec | 351 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 558 Mbits/sec | 319 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 510 Mbits/sec | 475 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 324 Mbits/sec | 432 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom | Sao Paulo, BR (2G) | 159 Mbits/sec | 217 Mbits/sec

    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider | Location (Link) | Send Speed | Recv Speed
    | | |
    Clouvider | London, UK (10G) | 728 Mbits/sec | 688 Mbits/sec
    Online.net | Paris, FR (10G) | 714 Mbits/sec | 538 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream | The Netherlands (10G) | 730 Mbits/sec | 706 Mbits/sec
    WebHorizon | Singapore (1G) | 327 Mbits/sec | 310 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | NYC, NY, US (10G) | 571 Mbits/sec | 433 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 255 Mbits/sec | 209 Mbits/sec

    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test | Value
    |
    Single Core | 1261
    Multi Core | 7588
    Full Test | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/11865373

    @sthosting

    how much per month?

  • how much per month?

    An old deal - not sure how much it is now. Maybe @sthosting can chime in.

  • @BarkingIron said:

    how much per month?

    An old deal - not sure how much it is now. Maybe @sthosting can chime in.

    how much does it cost YOU?

  • @skorupion said:

    @BarkingIron said:

    how much per month?

    An old deal - not sure how much it is now. Maybe @sthosting can chime in.

    how much does it cost YOU?

    $7

    Thanked by 2sthosting ElonBezos
  • @BarkingIron said:

    @skorupion said:

    @BarkingIron said:

    how much per month?

    An old deal - not sure how much it is now. Maybe @sthosting can chime in.

    how much does it cost YOU?

    $7

    holy f can I have that LOLZ

    Thanked by 1sthosting
  • @skorupion said:

    @BarkingIron said:

    @skorupion said:

    @BarkingIron said:

    how much per month?

    An old deal - not sure how much it is now. Maybe @sthosting can chime in.

    how much does it cost YOU?

    $7

    holy f can I have that LOLZ

    I was joking. It's €15/month paid yearly.

    Thanked by 1sthosting
  • painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited December 2021

    Hostslick, Location - Netherland
    SUMMER SPECIAL - E5-2680v3 - 32GB DDR4 - 2x1TB SSD
    CPU - Intel Xeon E5-2680-V3 @2,50Ghz, Turbo 3,30Ghz
    Cores/Threads - 12 Cores, 24 Threads @2.50Ghz

    
    [email protected]:~# curl -sL yabs.sh | bash
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-06-05                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Fri Aug 27 15:39:10 CDT 2021
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v3 @ 2.50GHz
    CPU cores  : 24 @ 1200.000 MHz
    AES-NI     : â Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : â Enabled
    RAM        : 62.8 GiB
    Swap       : 63.9 GiB
    Disk       : 1.7 TiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 7.73 MB/s     (1.9k) | 80.61 MB/s    (1.2k)
    Write      | 7.76 MB/s     (1.9k) | 81.03 MB/s    (1.2k)
    Total      | 15.49 MB/s    (3.8k) | 161.65 MB/s   (2.5k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 207.48 MB/s    (405) | 259.86 MB/s    (253)
    Write      | 218.50 MB/s    (426) | 277.17 MB/s    (270)
    Total      | 425.99 MB/s    (831) | 537.04 MB/s    (523)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 936 Mbits/sec   | 799 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 936 Mbits/sec   | 938 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | 941 Mbits/sec
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | busy            | busy
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 885 Mbits/sec   | 567 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 867 Mbits/sec   | 532 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 836 Mbits/sec   | 322 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 803 Mbits/sec   | 361 Mbits/sec
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 853
    Multi Core      | 8569
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/9540953
    
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    VPSlivesmatter.

    Put yourself in their shoes. Imagine that you are forced to exercise with all your might for God know how many seconds. Some dude would record your results over, over, over, over, and over until he gets a result he likes to see.

    That is what you are doing to a VPS.

  • @deank said:
    VPSlivesmatter.

    Put yourself in their shoes. Imagine that you are forced to exercise with all your might for God know how many seconds. Some dude would record your results over, over, over, over, and over until he gets a result he likes to see.

    That is what you are doing to a VPS.

    It's just once bruh. The end is definitely nigh.

  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    Sure, once. You do once, posts here. Sure, then another dumbass will run his and posts. Another, another, another.

  • @deank said:
    Sure, once. You do once, posts here. Sure, then another dumbass will run his and posts. Another, another, another.

    How do I make the most out of idling machines? Gotta give them a kick in the knicker once in a while

    Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    You.let.it.idle. Do you know how boring it is to idle? That's a torture.

    Can you idle for 12 hours, doing nothing? You'd beg for a mercy.

    Thanked by 1Astro
  • DPDP Member, Moderator, The Domain Guy

    @BarkingIron said: How do I make the most out of idling machines?

    By monitoring other idling machines.

    Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • @DP said:

    @BarkingIron said: How do I make the most out of idling machines?

    By monitoring other idling machines.

    Sounds like a plan!

  • Let's play a game:
    What the hell is it?!

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-12-03                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Tue 28 Dec 2021 03:20:29 PM EST
    
    ARM compatibility is considered *experimental*
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Cortex-A7
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 1008.0000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 491.7 MiB
    Swap       : 245.8 MiB
    Disk       : 14.4 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 1.74 MB/s      (435) | 5.14 MB/s       (80)
    Write      | 1.76 MB/s      (442) | 5.37 MB/s       (83)
    Total      | 3.51 MB/s      (877) | 10.51 MB/s     (163)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 9.03 MB/s       (17) | 9.56 MB/s        (9)
    Write      | 9.94 MB/s       (19) | 10.74 MB/s      (10)
    Total      | 18.97 MB/s      (36) | 20.30 MB/s      (19)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 23.1 Mbits/sec  | 15.1 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 21.9 Mbits/sec  | 12.7 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | busy
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | 17.6 Mbits/sec  | 6.45 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 23.1 Mbits/sec  | 21.3 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 22.8 Mbits/sec  | 25.1 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 23.5 Mbits/sec  | 22.8 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 22.7 Mbits/sec  | 13.7 Mbits/sec
    
    
    Thanked by 1drunkendog
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    Nigh!

  • @niknar1900 said: Let's play a game:

    What the hell is it?!

    it's old, i know that .. lol

  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

    @niknar1900 said: What the hell is it?!

    A phone?

  • is a micro pc, small box or stick?

  • NeoonNeoon Member, Community Contributor

    @niknar1900 said:
    Let's play a game:
    What the hell is it?!

    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-12-03                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Tue 28 Dec 2021 03:20:29 PM EST
    
    ARM compatibility is considered *experimental*
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Cortex-A7
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 1008.0000 MHz
    AES-NI     : ❌ Disabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 491.7 MiB
    Swap       : 245.8 MiB
    Disk       : 14.4 GiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 1.74 MB/s      (435) | 5.14 MB/s       (80)
    Write      | 1.76 MB/s      (442) | 5.37 MB/s       (83)
    Total      | 3.51 MB/s      (877) | 10.51 MB/s     (163)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 9.03 MB/s       (17) | 9.56 MB/s        (9)
    Write      | 9.94 MB/s       (19) | 10.74 MB/s      (10)
    Total      | 18.97 MB/s      (36) | 20.30 MB/s      (19)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 23.1 Mbits/sec  | 15.1 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 21.9 Mbits/sec  | 12.7 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | busy
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | 17.6 Mbits/sec  | 6.45 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 23.1 Mbits/sec  | 21.3 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 22.8 Mbits/sec  | 25.1 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 23.5 Mbits/sec  | 22.8 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 22.7 Mbits/sec  | 13.7 Mbits/sec
    
    

    RPi 1

  • @Mr_Tom said:

    @niknar1900 said: What the hell is it?!

    A phone?

    no

    @painfreepc said: is a micro pc, small box or stick?

    I'll give you a hint, it is an SBC (single board computer)

    @Neoon said: RPi 1

    no, but warmish

  • Hostslick, Location - Netherland
    Black-Friday 2021 Dedicated Server deal

    CPU - 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650-V2 @2.60Ghz, Turbo 3,40Ghz
    Cores/Threads - 16 Cores, 32 Threads
    RAM - 128GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    SSD/HDD - 2x 1TB SSD
    RAID - Hardware RAID HP P220i
    Port Speed - 1 Gbps
    Bandwidth included - 25TB (can be upgraded upon order)
    IP Addresse(s) - 1x IPv4 and 1x v6
    KVM/Managment - Yes
    Location - Lelystad, Netherlands (EU)

    
    [email protected]:~# curl -sL yabs.sh | bash
    
    [email protected]:~# curl -sL yabs.sh | bash
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-12-03                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    
    Tue 28 Dec 2021 12:50:44 PM PST
    
    Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650 v2 @ 2.60GHz
    CPU cores  : 32 @ 2056.752 MHz
    AES-NI     : â Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : â Enabled
    RAM        : 125.9 GiB
    Swap       : 976.0 MiB
    Disk       : 1.8 TiB
    
    fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    ---------------------------------
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 4.16 MB/s     (1.0k) | 63.27 MB/s     (988)
    Write      | 4.18 MB/s     (1.0k) | 63.71 MB/s     (995)
    Total      | 8.34 MB/s     (2.0k) | 126.99 MB/s   (1.9k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 253.58 MB/s    (495) | 180.72 MB/s    (176)
    Write      | 267.05 MB/s    (521) | 192.76 MB/s    (188)
    Total      | 520.64 MB/s   (1.0k) | 373.49 MB/s    (364)
    
    iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 939 Mbits/sec   | 940 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 938 Mbits/sec   | 939 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 940 Mbits/sec   | 941 Mbits/sec
    WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | 351 Mbits/sec   | 336 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 894 Mbits/sec   | 651 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 865 Mbits/sec   | 535 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 846 Mbits/sec   | 365 Mbits/sec
    Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 738 Mbits/sec   | 193 Mbits/sec
    
    Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    ---------------------------------
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 635
    Multi Core      | 10025
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/11866868
    
    
  • @niknar1900 said:

    @Mr_Tom said:

    @niknar1900 said: What the hell is it?!

    A phone?

    no

    @painfreepc said: is a micro pc, small box or stick?

    I'll give you a hint, it is an SBC (single board computer)

    @Neoon said: RPi 1

    no, but warmish

    RPi 2? I'm reasonably sure that's the one with the A7

  • @drunkendog said:
    RPi 2? I'm reasonably sure that's the one with the A7

    One more hint.... not a Raspberry Pi but a competitor.
    Now watch everyone not be interested anymore lol

  • @niknar1900 said:

    @drunkendog said:
    RPi 2? I'm reasonably sure that's the one with the A7

    One more hint.... not a Raspberry Pi but a competitor.
    Now watch everyone not be interested anymore lol

    Orange Pi? Various Pine products like the ROCKPRO64? Just spitballing here lol; there's too many competitors to guess

  • @drunkendog said:

    @niknar1900 said:

    @drunkendog said:
    RPi 2? I'm reasonably sure that's the one with the A7

    One more hint.... not a Raspberry Pi but a competitor.
    Now watch everyone not be interested anymore lol

    Orange Pi? Various Pine products like the ROCKPRO64? Just spitballing here lol; there's too many competitors to guess

    It's an Orange Pi Zero! For the $16 I originally paid for it, it's surprisingly good. My wife bought me the RPi Zero 2, can't wait to benchmark that too.

    Thanked by 2drunkendog Warkos
Sign In or Register to comment.