Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for complete VPN Company billing automation (For a client)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for complete VPN Company billing automation (For a client)

ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider
edited December 2021 in General

As the title suggest, I am looking for a complete VPN Company automation system.

Need billing automation. Branded apps for Android, Windows and modified OpenVPN.

Budget: $1000 USD

Comments

• Maybe cheaper lite kvm vps is better than vpn.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Hell, I may be interested in this too. We're completely revamping our VPN service but haven't even begun to work on or do much in terms of automation on the billing side of things.

@Shakib hit me up via PM or Signal if you still have my number.

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@MannDude said:
    Hell, I may be interested in this too. We're completely revamping our VPN service but haven't even begun to work on or do much in terms of automation on the billing side of things.

@Shakib hit me up via PM or Signal if you still have my number.

Sure. :)

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Not sure if it's relevant but didn't @Jord have a thread about their billingserv being suitable for VPN providers?

Thanked by 3Shakib Jord Ympker

@Mr_Tom said:
    Not sure if it's relevant but didn't @Jord have a thread about their billingserv being suitable for VPN providers?

Yes. Saw that.

I don't think it's ready for production.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Thanks for the mention @Mr_Tom

It will be done in January, with cross-platform apps and other features. We will launch with OpenVPN and Wireguard too. Christmas and New Years has slowed work up a little, but we will be back at it next week. I'm hoping to have a full Beta test up very soon too so people can test out the apps and system.

If you like send me a DM with your email and I'll keep you updated.

@Jord said:
    Thanks for the mention @Mr_Tom

It will be done in January, with cross-platform apps and other features. We will launch with OpenVPN and Wireguard too. Christmas and New Years has slowed work up a little, but we will be back at it next week. I'm hoping to have a full Beta test up very soon too so people can test out the apps and system.

Done. Keep me updated.

• @Shakib said:
    As the title suggest, I am looking for a complete VPN Company automation system.

Need billing automation. Branded apps for Android, Windows and modified OpenVPN.

Budget: $1000 USD

DM me

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2021

I'm waiting for same setup, @Jord has something I read.

Edit:

@Jord said:

Thanked by 2Jord Shakib

Forgot to add, designs have been completed, control panel planned out and designed, we just need to connect everything up and get the API docs completed.

Setup some test servers and we are ready for beta testing. Oh and launch the apps onto the app markets.

Thanked by 1Shakib

Just to keep everyone updated, things are progressing nicely, hoping to have a full demo up by the end of Jan with apps. I'll keep you all updated, this is going to be a very nice feature :D

Thanked by 2user123 Shakib
  • user123user123 Member
    edited January 2022

@Jord said:
    Just to keep everyone updated, things are progressing nicely, hoping to have a full demo up by the end of Jan with apps. I'll keep you all updated, this is going to be a very nice feature :D

Congratulations, that's exciting! (But, will it have bluetooth?)

Thanked by 2Jord yoursunny

@user123 said:

@Jord said:

What version of bluetooth would you like? Bluetooth 2.1 right? :D

Thanked by 1user123
  • @Jord said:

@user123 said:

@Jord said:

Good guess, but that would be unreasonable, even for me. Might I suggest v6.9?

edited January 2022

@user123 said:

@Jord said:

@user123 said:

@Jord said:

Sure sounds good, probably a silly question, but what do you need bluetooth for?

Thanked by 1user123
  • @Jord said:

@user123 said:

@Jord said:

@user123 said:

@Jord said:

Sure sounds good, probably a silly question, but what do you need bluetooth for?

Oh, you know