Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with a /48 usa subnet
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with a /48 usa subnet

Great providers. Any suggestion for a VPS with a /48 usa subnet, a clean subnet! THEY ASSIGN A SUBNET AND GMAIL SHOWS CHINA

Comments

• You can use Hurricane Electric to get a free /48 if you can't find one here. That's what I do. They don't cap any bandwidth on their tunnels I think.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@stoned said: You can use Hurricane Electric to get a free /48 if you can't find one here. That's what I do. They don't cap any bandwidth on their tunnels I think.

They do block ports though.

We include a /48 with every service if that interests you :)

Francisco

Thanked by 2stoned Logano
  • stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

@Francisco said:

@stoned said: You can use Hurricane Electric to get a free /48 if you can't find one here. That's what I do. They don't cap any bandwidth on their tunnels I think.

Francisco

Once I got the SAGE certification, I was allowed more options in the GUI where I can unblock the ports, such as 25/SMTP and so forth.

What is your company @Francisco ? Oh nevermind. I see your sig. BuyVM. Cool. I have been eyeing your services for a while, especially the storage VPS.

Thanked by 3yoursunny bulbasaur tux

@stoned said: Once I got the SAGE certification, I was allowed more options in the GUI where I can unblock the ports, such as 25/SMTP and so forth.

What is your company @Francisco ?

Ah that's cool if they allow that :)

I'm BuyVM.

Francisco

Thanked by 2stoned Logano
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@fugosikus said: Any suggestion for a VPS with a /48 usa subnet

https://console.webhosting24.com/cart.php?gid=47

Rock solid provider, here's their looking glass to check if their IPs match your location requirements: https://lg.lax.webhosting24.com/

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @brueggus said:
    Rock solid provider, here's their looking glass to check if their IPs match your location requirements: https://lg.lax.webhosting24.com/

Their 2021 BF special appears to still be available. See https://www.webhosting24.com/blackfriday/

• @brueggus said:

@fugosikus said: Any suggestion for a VPS with a /48 usa subnet

https://console.webhosting24.com/cart.php?gid=47

I don't want to deal with them, the support is useless, I bought a server from them, and it died without work. Thanks, but no.

• @Francisco said:

@stoned said: Once I got the SAGE certification, I was allowed more options in the GUI where I can unblock the ports, such as 25/SMTP and so forth.

What is your company @Francisco ?

Ah that's cool if they allow that :)

I'm BuyVM.

Francisco

direct me to a server I can buy for a test, if I am satisfied I will buy a large server, but I need a 48 subnet, not one address from this subnet. In a nutshell, for what. I work with google ads, I do a lot of advertising and I need ipv6 proxies which I make myself to work. I don't do black ops!!!!!!!!!! Only google and only ads!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@fugosikus said: direct me to a server I can buy for a test, if I am satisfied I will buy a large server, but I need a 48 subnet, not one address from this subnet. In a nutshell, for what. I work with google ads, I do a lot of advertising and I need ipv6 proxies which I make myself to work. I don't do black ops!!!!!!!!!! Only google and only ads!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our servers include a /64 'on link' and then you can enable an entire /48 that gets 'routed' to your server.

You can check tomorrow and see if we got some stock :)

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@fugosikus said: direct me to a server I can buy for a test, if I am satisfied I will buy a large server, but I need a 48 subnet, not one address from this subnet. In a nutshell, for what. I work with google ads, I do a lot of advertising and I need ipv6 proxies which I make myself to work. I don't do black ops!!!!!!!!!! Only google and only ads!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our servers include a /64 'on link' and then you can enable an entire /48 that gets 'routed' to your server.

Francisco

Yes, I can check now.

• @Francisco said:

Francisco

Only I would need help setting up a subnet in the path etc/network/interface. I am an expert in advertising but not in server settings)

@fugosikus said: Only I would need help setting up a subnet in the path etc/network/interface. I am an expert in advertising but not in server settings)

You can always ticket and the boys will help.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

Francisco

I UNDERSTAND what you mean, you have everything in stock. Okay, I'll wait.

• Are there any other providers? There are no servers there yet, all sold out

• Hostcram offer /48 if i remember

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • @stoned said:
    You can use Hurricane Electric to get a free /48 if you can't find one here. That's what I do. They don't cap any bandwidth on their tunnels I think.

@stoned said:
    You can use Hurricane Electric to get a free /48 if you can't find one here. That's what I do. They don't cap any bandwidth on their tunnels I think.

no way, google doesn't like them

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Francisco said:

@fugosikus said: Only I would need help setting up a subnet in the path etc/network/interface. I am an expert in advertising but not in server settings)

Francisco

Karen is a boy?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@fugosikus said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

I UNDERSTAND what you mean, you have everything in stock. Okay, I'll wait.

This could help.

https://buyvmstock.com/

@yoursunny said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Karen is a boy?

Karen doesn't do support :P It'd be Akash, Leo, or Mateus that would help.

Francisco

• @yoursunny said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Karen is a boy?

Karen and Fransisco are the same person. Have you ever seen them together? No one has.

• @TimboJones said:

@yoursunny said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Karen is a boy?

Karen and Fransisco are the same person. Have you ever seen them together? No one has.

I don't care if it's a boy or a girl. I don't care if it's a boy or a girl, as long as it works and I have clean subnets. My livelihood depends on the cleanliness of my subnet.

• @fugosikus said:

@TimboJones said:

@yoursunny said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Karen is a boy?

I don't care if it's a boy or a girl. I don't care if it's a boy or a girl, as long as it works and I have clean subnets. My livelihood depends on the cleanliness of my subnet.

Oh boy, "subnets" is going to mean something else now. >:)

Thanked by 1CheepCluck
  • @TimboJones said:

@fugosikus said:

@TimboJones said:

@yoursunny said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Karen is a boy?

What do you mean? Nothing will happen, don't troll. I don't do black schemes, my servers always keep logs!!!!!!!!! I work with advertising.

• @fugosikus said:

@TimboJones said:

@fugosikus said:

@TimboJones said:

@yoursunny said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Karen is a boy?

What do you mean? Nothing will happen, don't troll. I don't do black schemes, my servers always keep logs!!!!!!!!! I work with advertising.

That doesn't have the intended effect you probably think it has.

• @fugosikus said:
    My livelihood depends on the cleanliness of my subnet.

Just curious because I'm a noob, but how does "advertising" work? In a general sense.

Thanked by 1freerangecloud
  • @freerangecloud is another option. I have a /48 with them.

Thanked by 1freerangecloud
  • ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@Logano said:

@fugosikus said:
    My livelihood depends on the cleanliness of my subnet.

Just curious because I'm a noob, but how does "advertising" work? In a general sense.

I have seen visitors from same IPv6 range from India clicking my Google ads. They visits and leave in seconds.

Is that something similar like that?

Yes. We do /48 free with any VPS.

Thanked by 2Logano TimboJones
  • @stoned said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Once I got the SAGE certification, I was allowed more options in the GUI where I can unblock the ports, such as 25/SMTP and so forth.

What is your company @Francisco ? Oh nevermind. I see your sig. BuyVM. Cool. I have been eyeing your services for a while, especially the storage VPS.

I passed the test, where does it state that the port restriction can be lifted?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@mcgree said:

@stoned said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

I passed the test, where does it state that the port restriction can be lifted?

"Advanced", under "Tunnel Details".

Thanked by 1Logano