Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which providers provide VPS with dedicated CPUs?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Which providers provide VPS with dedicated CPUs?

Hi,
Which providers are provide full management VPSs with dedicated CPUs?

Comments

• @ChaoscripT said:
    Hi,
    Which providers are provide full management VPSs with dedicated CPUs?

Check LunaNode.com (@perennate), not a managed vps but you can get their Compute-Optimized vps package. Great guys, excellent service and super responsive staff.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

Dallas works for you?

• Come join the Nexus Bytes Family :)

• I think you'd better find dedicate servers. VPS is virtual, even the provider said dedicate core, it is virtual and you never know.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • ploxhostploxhost Member, Patron Provider
  • Netcup rootservers

• yup, try netcup root server. I've one. works amazingly fast. 1 core dedicated is enough for high traffic applications. Or you can get generally 4 or 5 vCPU from any provider. But that may be a "thread" and not entire "Core" so better go for fully dedicated core.

• It is called vds.

• A lot of the "dedicated VPS" are almost as expensive as dedicated servers, but you miss out on the dedicated network port and consistent iops. They're good if you want to start small and scale up later though, or if you only need a few cores. Some of the good providers will do promos on VDS from time to time, I think PHP Friends just did one recently.

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited December 2021

wishosting
    they also have 8gb ram/2x ryzen cores, "dedicated cpus", like 10$, jizz your self

• @duckeeyuck said:
    wishosting
    they also have 8gb ram/2x ryzen cores, "dedicated cpus", like 10$, jizz your self

Not dedicated, but unmetered cpu usage permitted
    big difference

• Avoro has dedicated CPU on their VPS

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2021

We also offer KVM servers with dedicated CPU cores: https://kts24.com/vps
    Our "Dedicated KVM Server" are using E5 2680v2 Cores, but we are currently planning a new generation with AMD CPUs.

• Just curious how much of a difference would you typically see between say 2 non dedicated ryzen cores vs dedicated ones? Say in GB5?

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2021

@BarkingIron said:
    Just curious how much of a difference would you typically see between say 2 non dedicated ryzen cores vs dedicated ones? Say in GB5?

barely any(if any at all), but you can only lets say use 25% of a core constantly in a shared env, where if you have dedi one you can blast it all you want.

• boerndboernd Member
    edited December 2021

@LiliLabs said:
    Some of the good providers will do promos on VDS from time to time, I think PHP Friends just did one recently.

PHP Friends offers are not really dedicated, just look at the benchmarks here:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/176227/php-friends-vserver-winter-special-2021-ssd-mini

• @boernd said:
    PHP Friends offers are not really dedicated, just look at the benchmarks here:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/176227/php-friends-vserver-winter-special-2021-ssd-mini

I'm sure it will be sorted, they're probably getting new nodes to move customers to (they mentioned that they got WAY too many orders, probably just overcrowded the nodes to deliver on time while they wait for new units to be shipped in). Their other dedicated stuff has benched well, so I'm sure they'll resolve it.