Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have a pleasant X-mas, and i have a question about OVH, Soyoustart, Kimsufi
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Have a pleasant X-mas, and i have a question about OVH, Soyoustart, Kimsufi

Soyoustart and Kimsufi are reseller of OVH.
So more cheap than OVH.
But why exist different price between Soyoustart and Kimsufi?
server quallity? or acatually almost no difference?
(I will run a game server and I have to defend DDoS very well.There should be no errors or disconnection between the server and the user.

Comments

• Pls dont create multiple threads

Kimsufi is not reseller ovh
    SoYouStart not reseller of ovh

Ovh is expensive
    SoYouStart is middle
    Kimsufi is cheap

Ovh = SoYouStart = kimsufi

Same management mostly, three different brands catering to different audiences

• Network speed, and Kimsufi is older hardware. The cheapest SYS has a cpu from 2015 and you can get something from 2017 for under $40/mo, compared to KS's cheapest xeon from 2012 or i7 from 2014. For a game server, I'd go with newer hardware and more bandwidth, unless you're just wanting to get the cheapest possible and wonder if KS is "good enough."

• @plumberg said:
    Pls dont create multiple threads

Kimsufi is not reseller ovh
    SoYouStart not reseller of ovh

Ovh is expensive
    SoYouStart is middle
    Kimsufi is cheap

Ovh = SoYouStart = kimsufi

Same management mostly, three different brands catering to different audiences

ok sorry i was so newbie!

• @bakageta said:
    Network speed, and Kimsufi is older hardware. The cheapest SYS has a cpu from 2015 and you can get something from 2017 for under $40/mo, compared to KS's cheapest xeon from 2012 or i7 from 2014. For a game server, I'd go with newer hardware and more bandwidth, unless you're just wanting to get the cheapest possible and wonder if KS is "good enough."

thank you today i resolve this worry thanks to everyone