Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How shall I deal with this?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How shall I deal with this?

I once was hostsolutions user. This day i got an email from the anonymous guy:

Hello [email protected] Sadly you have used hostsolutions.ro before, and they were recently hacked about a month ago. We stole their database and all of their backups.

We also deleted all backups we could. Enjoy!

For proof, this is your database entry! :D

"uuid","firstname","lastname","companyname","email","address1","address2","city","state","postcode","country","phonenumber","tax_id","password","authmodule","authdata","currency","defaultgateway","credit","taxexempt","latefeeoveride","overideduenotices","separateinvoices","disableautocc","datecreated","notes","billingcid","securityqid","securityqans","groupid","cardtype","cardlastfour","cardnum","startdate","expdate","issuenumber","bankname","banktype","bankcode","bankacct","gatewayid","lastlogin","ip","host","status","language","pwresetkey","emailoptout","marketing_emails_opt_in","overrideautoclose","allow_sso","email_verified","created_at","updated_at","pwresetexpiry"

They would have never told you sadly, so we tell you instead. I am sure you much rather know like this than not know at all, correct?

FU** HOSTSOLUTIONS.RO

If they try to deny breach again we post the databases for free online. Including backups of customers VPS servers.

how can I deal with this case? Do I need to change all my online password? thanks.

Comments