Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Web Hosting Yearly in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Web Hosting Yearly in Europe

I have bought recently Incognet, but now I need other location for my projects.
Needs to be in Europe, with Bitcoin & Monero or Paypal payment.

All legal projects, sometime it can have freedom of speech content, if you don't handle with pressure, forget it.

Thank you

Comments

• Give a try to some of them:

https://buyshared.net/cpanel-reseller-hosting/
    https://alexhost.com/shared-hosting/
    https://flokinet.is/shared-hosting.php (you need to pay setup fee)

However which is your budget? You didn't mention that!

• @sandoz said:
    Give a try to some of them:

BuyShared is 24/7 out of stock from long time. I think @Francisco focuses on VPScmarket only now

• @AXYZE said:

@sandoz said:
    Give a try to some of them:

BuyShared is 24/7 out of stock from long time. I think @Francisco focuses on VPScmarket only now

But I remember that Francisco Said he still selling only reselling Package. I don't know if he changed his way.

• @HostMT3 said: now I need other location for my projects.

Hi HostMT3,
    You can go with Hosterplan DirectAdmin shared hosting which is located in UK . Also, we have Amsterdam location based DMCA Ignored cPanel shared hosting.

If you need VPS then our Cloud VPS service will be perfect for you. Cause you can be select London or Frank Furt or Amsterdam location for your Cloud VPS. ;)

And we accept Bitcoin, ETH, LTC, Monero, Paypal, Perfectmoney and many more.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2021

But I remember that Francisco Said he still selling only reselling Package. I don't know if he changed his way.

No, we stopped selling both at the same time in February.

The plans will return under Namecrane when that finally launched, albeit at a bit higher price (maybe) and much better resources/performance (definitely).

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

No, we stopped selling both at the same time in February.

The plans will return under Namecrane when that finally launched, albeit at a bit higher price (maybe) and much better resources/performance (definitely).

Francisco

Sorry for my mistake. Namecrane? When it be return?

• @sandoz said:
    Namecrane? When it be return?

I also read here

@bsh said:

@sandoz said:

I also read here

:)

We're behind on everything at the moment. I'm hoping to catch up somewhat, but yeah.

Francisco

Thanked by 2bsh sandoz
  • @Francisco said:

@bsh said:

@sandoz said:

I also read here

We're behind on everything at the moment. I'm hoping to catch up somewhat, but yeah.

Francisco

Privacy based like Njal.la? Maybe a partnership with Peter sunder is a good choice. Should be great.

Since he Said planned to do the same as Francisco
    https://mobile.twitter.com/brokep/status/1364950213790740481

Maybe (I'm not forcing nothing, but giving a idea of @Francisco have a partnership or Peter Sunder join the project..)

Would be interesting to see. But I know that doesn't go happen.

@sandoz said: Privacy based like Njal.la?

Not under namecrane itself, another company would be formed for that. @MannDude has shown great interest in reselling our domains under a Njal.la like setup at IncogNet as well :)

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@bsh said:

@sandoz said:

I also read here

Francisco

I will wait for that, you which country you will be? Do you will register your company in any Offshore Country like Belize, Seychelles, Panama in whois protection etc?

Thank you everyone.

@HostMT3 said: I will wait for that, you which country you will be? Do you will register your company in any Offshore Country like Belize, Seychelles, Panama in whois protection etc?

Thank you everyone.

Namecrane itself will be a US LLC. Any sort of privacy company would be St Kitts or something like that.

Francisco

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@Francisco said:

@sandoz said: Privacy based like Njal.la?

Not under namecrane itself, another company would be formed for that. @MannDude has shown great interest in reselling our domains under a Njal.la like setup at IncogNet as well :)

Francisco

Yup.

Already doing soft-launch of the privacy domains. Haven't really advertised it yet but it has surprised me so far.

• sandozsandoz Veteran
    edited December 2021

@Francisco
    @MannDude

That's great. But if you have a good leader with high knowledge in Privacy and freedom of speech should be great.

Peter Sunder already tried to accredited by ICANN. They refused, because of his name.

Think about it, having this guy side by side should be a bonus. We have good know-how and knows how to deal with it. Very creative in innovation in terms of privacy and Security.

Perhaps, we accept it. Who knows? Would be interesting to see a good project with Peter Sunder in the team for any of both @Francisco and @MannDude

I understand @Francisco that @MannDude is already exploring it, but to have privacy you need also have a good TOS and AUP and also location is important. Would be interesting to see Peter Sunder in One of this two projects.

That's my main opinion, I don't talk about marketing. But with him certainly your marketing will be easy to do, i think everyone in old past and that worked in Servers knows who is Peter Sunder and HIS knowledge.

Even if @MannDude have something like Njal.la they always will reach with own registar (in this case @Francisco) just like Njal.la they go and contact the abuse of tucows domains.

I don't know if Peter Sunder is opening to new projects, but you might give a try contacting @brokep in Twitter (HIS Twitter account)

The same problem will happen with njal.la, in this case the registar also needs to be in country that law allow freedom of speech, privacy and full data protection like Iceland (Switzerland), Seychelles, Panamá etc.

It could be a nice to see, think about it.. ;)

• @Francisco said:

@HostMT3 said: I will wait for that, you which country you will be? Do you will register your company in any Offshore Country like Belize, Seychelles, Panama in whois protection etc?

Thank you everyone.

Namecrane itself will be a US LLC. Any sort of privacy company would be St Kitts or something like that.

Francisco

Thanks for the inputs here, some points @sandoz are right, not in all.
    But the weakest part of Njal.la is Tucows Domains, is the "weak" side of your competitors, since they instead contact Njal.la, they contact Tucows Domains to seize even without court order.

Is in this part you should consider to be more strong than your "competitor", by knowing the strengths and weaknesses (I already mentioned a weakness), typical of a swot analysis. And their weak point is this, the provider does not create pressure, lets it be easily controlled even without a court order.

It is here that you must review the need to create something more polished and improved. Otherwise, there will be no "difference" between the two.

• @hosterplan said:

@HostMT3 said: now I need other location for my projects.

Hi HostMT3,
    You can go with Hosterplan DirectAdmin shared hosting which is located in UK . Also, we have Amsterdam location based DMCA Ignored cPanel shared hosting.

If you need VPS then our Cloud VPS service will be perfect for you. Cause you can be select London or Frank Furt or Amsterdam location for your Cloud VPS. ;)

I can not find any package for LET users on your site

• @dzungbb said:

@hosterplan said:

Hi HostMT3,

For special discount as LET user please contact with live chat. We haven’t special service page or public offer for LET users.

• @hosterplan said:

@dzungbb said:

@hosterplan said:

Hi HostMT3,

For special discount as LET user please contact with live chat. We haven’t special service page or public offer for LET users.

Own Datacenter? Or Colocation? Which DDoS Protection you use?

• @sandoz said:

@hosterplan said:

@dzungbb said:

@hosterplan said:

Hi HostMT3,

All servers are Colocation basis and we use built-in DDoS protection system which we get from our data center.

• @hosterplan said:

@sandoz said:

@hosterplan said:

@dzungbb said:

@hosterplan said:

Hi HostMT3,

All servers are Colocation basis and we use built-in DDoS protection system which we get from our data center.

Yes but which protection it is? Is built in? Or they use providers like Path? Voxility?

• @sandoz said:

@hosterplan said:

@sandoz said:

@hosterplan said:

@dzungbb said:

@hosterplan said:

Hi HostMT3,

Yes but which protection it is? Is built in? Or they use providers like Path? Voxilit?

Yes kinds of Voxility. But I know 2 name which they use first one DOSarrest and 2nd Radware.

• @hosterplan said:

@sandoz said:

@hosterplan said:

@sandoz said:

@hosterplan said:

@dzungbb said:

@hosterplan said:

Hi HostMT3,

Yes but which protection it is? Is built in? Or they use providers like Path? Voxilit?

Yes kinds of Voxility. But I know 2 name which they use first one DOSarrest and 2nd Radware.

Never heard about DOSarrest , and how it works... Never seen a provider using them.

• @hosterplan said:

Hi HostMT3,

Soon I will check it. Needs to have a good ddos protection and freedom of speech in my case.

Thanked by 1hosterplan