Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pacificrack - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pacificrack

2»

Comments

• just a fraud team of QN

• @dahartigan said:

@neverain said:

@dahartigan said:

@TimboJones said:

@grep said:
    Just letting all you virgins know, my latest ex works at a Bombshells and I'm totally getting in with all her co-worker friends.

Now THAT'S a Pacific Rack. B)

Pics or it didn't happen.

It only happened in his imagination

You left the nigh sect?

Not entirely. I'm undercover now, trying to catch mjjs.

Will you make something like "to catch a predator"? I would pay 9.99$/month subscription for that.

• Been a long time lurker, but these guys finally pushed me to sign up and comment. They are a joke. First off, a VPS that was paid for last December goes missing back in April with no explanation. Went to cancel the service today since I wanted to avoid any renewal shenanigans and found that my whole account was deleted (reset password emails never arrived and was able to create an account using original email address). Avoid like the plague!

• @noxiouscloud said:
    Been a long time lurker, but these guys finally pushed me to sign up and comment. They are a joke. First off, a VPS that was paid for last December goes missing back in April with no explanation. Went to cancel the service today since I wanted to avoid any renewal shenanigans and found that my whole account was deleted (reset password emails never arrived and was able to create an account using original email address). Avoid like the plague!

what was running on that vps?

• @LTniger said:

@dahartigan said:

@neverain said:

@dahartigan said:

@TimboJones said:

@grep said:
    Just letting all you virgins know, my latest ex works at a Bombshells and I'm totally getting in with all her co-worker friends.

Now THAT'S a Pacific Rack. B)

Pics or it didn't happen.

It only happened in his imagination

You left the nigh sect?

Not entirely. I'm undercover now, trying to catch mjjs.

Will you make something like "to catch a predator"? I would pay 9.99$/month subscription for that.

Sponsor an mjj? For only 9.99/mo.

• @cybertech said:

@noxiouscloud said:
    Been a long time lurker, but these guys finally pushed me to sign up and comment. They are a joke. First off, a VPS that was paid for last December goes missing back in April with no explanation. Went to cancel the service today since I wanted to avoid any renewal shenanigans and found that my whole account was deleted (reset password emails never arrived and was able to create an account using original email address). Avoid like the plague!

what was running on that vps?

It was idling.

• John_MJohn_M Member, Patron Provider

@cyansmoker said:
    @John_M what is the reasoning here? I don't imagine you are trying to attract folks to your more expensive offerings, with that level of professionalism? Aren't you worried this sort of thing reflects poorly on the mothership (Quadranet)?

Hi,

I dont believe any one should condone that type of language or services. I do not manage that brand however I will reflect the issue to the management if that' true.

Thank you for your information.

• Pacifi crack

Thanked by 1vedran
  • PAC if I crack

• @cyansmoker said:
    "Oh yeah we lost your stuff. That's cool."

Did not realize that cleanshotX would delete my screenshot after a while. I'm going to have to post about them too :wink:

For your viewing pleasure:

Thanked by 2tr1cky Logano
  • i paypal chargebacked them not too long ago and won the dispute.

sent all the screeenshots of replies from the bloody "sales manager" and escalated straight to PayPal. such businesses deserve to fail :smiley:

Thanked by 2Logano tototo
  • dom1024dom1024 Member
    edited November 2021

ha ha

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • MJJ nest is full of complaints about pacificrack (they call it PR) - they know what's up over there and avoid the shitty stuff it seems.

• another scam host

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • Your VPS will disappear at the end of the paypal dispute o:)

• Damn Pacificrack,bad attitude and bad technology,if they had lost your data,they would say,"I'm so sorry, for some unknown reason, all your data was gone."just so so,they never give you any compensation.
    If you plan to argue with them,then they might delete your account.it's fucking funny.

Thanked by 2Logano JasonM
  • This company has a very poor reputation and once deleted my server without notice

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • PR chickens are not healthy. Too much noise and no feathers.

• There is a joke: PR

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
    A: To escape the PR machine room keke

Thanked by 2JasonM cgs3238
  • @pacificrack fix ur servers and website it's offline for hours now

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @cold said:
    @pacificrack fix ur servers and website it's offline for hours now

what , they still alive?

• coldcold Member
    edited February 2022

well my server ran till 03:20 A.M an the invoices kept comming, so i suppose.... @QuadraNet_Adam should knew better if they are alive or not.... or @John_M he maybe can contact the management to ask whats wrong with them..