Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 319
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• @BruteForce93 said:
    I press when the offer come, instantly.. website not reply, and after 30 sec reply with out of stock.... grr

yeah, for sure using VPN (especially this free/slow built in Opera browser) will help in your race for such GREAT offer, and stay safe with provider's anti fraud detection mechanism...

• @Andrews said:

@BruteForce93 said:
    I press when the offer come, instantly.. website not reply, and after 30 sec reply with out of stock.... grr

yeah, for sure using VPN (especially this free/slow built in Opera browser) will help in your race for such GREAT offer, and stay safe with provider's anti fraud detection mechanism...

From the screenshot, it seems VPN was off.

• @FAT32 So I guess all what we can now, is to wait for end of the year / new year deals.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@PandoGulf said:
    FAT32 So I guess all what we can now, is to wait for end of the year / new year deals.

Sorry I got carried away with VirMach flash sale, I haven't have time to do the proper closing yet :(

Thanked by 1PandoGulf
  • @giang said:

@Andrews said:

@BruteForce93 said:

From the screenshot, it seems VPN was off.

right, my bad

• @FAT32 said:

@PandoGulf said:
    FAT32 So I guess all what we can now, is to wait for end of the year / new year deals.

Sorry I got carried away with VirMach flash sale, I haven't have time to do the proper closing yet :(

why closing? Flash sales now and then are always welcome 💁‍♂️

• Does cpanel have shell access to execute cli commands for php composer and node NPM?

• trycatchthistrycatchthis Member
    edited December 2021

@LehKeda said:
    Does cpanel have shell access to execute cli commands for php composer and node NPM?

Yes. Your provider can disable it though so you may have to ask them for access.

• I believe this thread should reach it's closure. It was fun. It was great. But it should also end, because the end is always nigh.

Thank you @FAT32 for this thread.

Thanked by 3PandoGulf FAT32 Nekki
  • Thanked by 2FAT32 ehab
  • MMOOOOAAAARR

• I'mma miss the Weeb Activity Club and my comrades...
    But it was fun while it lasted!

• @Murv said:
    I'mma miss the Weeb Activity Club and my comrades...
    But it was fun while it lasted!

That’s kinda what the Cest Pit is for.

Thanked by 2FAT32 Andrews
  • MMOOOOAAAARR

• @Shakib said: What's up with people doing CPU Mining on VPS?

Welcome to Internet! Also posting here and there "we have no limits, we do things manually" did not help I guess :)

But yeah, there will be always some abuser, especially in first days (and then chargebacks) and when cheap AF.

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • @Nekki said: That’s kinda what the Cest Pit is for.

Guess I'll see myself out together with my anime GIFs...

• @Murv said:

@Nekki said: That’s kinda what the Cest Pit is for.

Guess I'll see myself out together with my anime GIFs...

Make the chest pit become weebs club, please!

Thanked by 2pbx Murv
  • @zxrlha said: Make the chest pit become weebs club, please!

Cest Pit is basically a graveyard now anyway, so might as well.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • MS said:

No, the show still goes on

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @jmaxwell said:

MS said:

• @jmaxwell said:

MS said:

• @naranjatech said:
    A last one...
    Quantity: 5

I've really missed another one?! diabolical laughing :D

• waiting for the next show

• Bump

• Still waiting for @FAT32's writeup unless @Nekki's wall o'text was meant to convey what he intended to write.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @stevewatson301 said:
    Still waiting for @FAT32's writeup unless @Nekki's wall o'text was meant to convey what he intended to write.

Disclaimer: My views are entirely my own and do not represent the views of @FAT32.

Thanked by 2FAT32 webcraft
  • @Nekki said:

@stevewatson301 said:
    Still waiting for @FAT32's writeup unless @Nekki's wall o'text was meant to convey what he intended to write.

Disclaimer: My views are entirely my own and do not represent the views of @FAT32.

To be fair the part about people posting memes is just a regular part of society's changing tastes, it isn't as deep as you think. Still, I agree that the place is being run by the bad guys and Biloh's actions during the takeover haven't left a good taste in my mouth. I only frequent this place because its the only active forum of its kind.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Where is this @Nekki wall of text that I missed?

• I bet @Nekki and @deank are same person

This discussion has been closed.