Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 216
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• @JabJab said:

@reimuoao said: At least have some respect towards provider, make up some legit account detail that matches the geolocation of your proxy.

THE FUCK HAVE I JUST READ.

Just to be clear, if you live in mainland China, without using proxy your network packets to CloudFlare, the CDN most providers use, will hit their LAX/SJC PoP, alongside with 200ms latency and ~15% packet loss during peak hours. Therefore, we have to use proxy for the sake of getting equal opportunities compared to other LET members that come from countries with domestic CloudFlare PoPs.

The anti-fraud system most providers use, MaxMind, in our Chinese slang, is "guard against gentlemen but not against villains." It's essentially useless confronting a real fraudster, and its sole value of existing is acting as a rubber stamp for KYC/tax compliance purposes, just like the role our national congress is.

To summarize, while not being an abuser, I don't see a Chinese participating in this BF event, ordering with proxy and legit fake account detail, has anything to do with morality level. During this process, no one's interest is damaged, which can be considered as utilitarianism from Bentham.

Thanked by 2afn Murv
  • MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

Dedicated Server/Bare-Metal Server

CPU - 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650-V2 @2.60Ghz, Turbo 3,40Ghz
    Cores/Threads - 16 Cores, 32 Threads
    RAM - 128GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    SSD/HDD - 2x 1TB SSD
    RAID - Hardware RAID HP P220i
    Port Speed - 1 Gbps
    Bandwidth included - 25TB (can be upgraded upon order)
    IP Addresse(s) - 1x IPv4 and 1x v6
    KVM/Managment - Yes
    Location - Lelystad, Netherlands (EU)

Normal Price: 179,- € / month
    Black Friday deal: 84€/month recurring

ORDER NOW

Included by standard on this deal as well as our other Servers:

• Automated OS Reinstall via SynergyCP Control Panel
    • Full ILO4 Advanced/IPMI can be accessed via our Control Panel also.
    • Any OS Possible.
    • Free (RIPE) Subnet announcements (ipv4 or ipv6) of your own subnets possible on our ASN.
    • Awesome 99% Uptime and 24x7 Support.

Test IP
    Datacenter: Lelystad, Netherlands (Alticom Media Tower)
    Test File: 5.253.86.28/100mb.test
    Ping IP: 5.253.86.28

Payment Methods
    Bitcoin
    Giropay
    SofortBanking/SofortÜberweisung
    PayPal
    Credit Card
    SEPA Bank Transfer
    PerfectMoney

ALL Orders of the above deal completed and paid within 4h after this post, receive additional credit of the order value (84€) for the second month!

Thanked by 3afn vr10 _Nic
  • @reimuoao said:
    legit fake account detail

• @reimuoao said:

@JabJab said:

@reimuoao said: At least have some respect towards provider, make up some legit account detail that matches the geolocation of your proxy.

Just to be clear, if you live in mainland China, without using proxy your network packets to CloudFlare, the CDN most providers use, will hit their LAX/SJC PoP, alongside with 200ms latency and ~15% packet loss during peak hours. Therefore, we have to use proxy for the sake of getting equal opportunities compared to other LET members that come from countries with domestic CloudFlare PoPs.

The anti-fraud system most providers use, MaxMind, in our Chinese slang, is "guard against gentlemen but not against villains." It's essentially useless confronting a real fraudster, and its sole value of existing is acting as a rubber stamp for KYC/tax compliance purposes, just like the role our national congress is.

To summarize, while not being an abuser, I don't see a Chinese participating in this BF event, ordering with proxy and legit fake account detail, has anything to do with morality level. During this process, no one's interest is damaged, which can be considered as utilitarianism from Bentham.

can't aggre more

• @cadddr said:

@zxrlha said: I missed JP

you still have JAV :blush:

No, no JAV. I want Japanese games

Thanked by 1Murv
  • @reimuoao said:
    During this process, no one's interest is damaged, which can be considered as >utilitarianism from Bentham.

Bentham prioritised the maximisation (MaxMinding?) of pleasure, rather than considering if one's interests were damaged...

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited November 2021

@reimuoao said:

@JabJab said:

what you could do then is to petition local authorities to allow/encourage/entice cloudflare to set up a domestic PoP to solve this Great problem, or provide a working solution to differentiate gentlemen from scalpers behind the VPN.

it has nothing to do with morality level, just purely business.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • Where are the locations of Cloudcone servers?

• @cybertech said:

@reimuoao said:

@JabJab said:

what you could do then is to petition local authorities to allow/encourage/entice cloudflare to set up a domestic PoP to solve this Great problem, or provide a working solution to differentiate gentlemen from scalpers behind the VPN.

Either that, or get people on the other side of the GFW to stop being dodgy bastards

• @jsmith said:
    Where are the locations of Cloudcone servers?

ANTARCTIC

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

VPS - KVM 1GB (Poland) - Ryzen 2600 @ 3.40 Ghz - WebHorizon

CPU Core - 1 x AMD Ryzen 2600 @ 3.40 Ghz (20% dedicated, 100% burstable)
    1 GB RAM (Dedicated)
    30GB NVMe/SSD storage
    1 x IPv4 + IPv6
    1 TB transfer @ 1Gbps bandwidth per month

price - $16 per year - Order Link

10 units stock

• @jsmith said:
    Where are the locations of Cloudcone servers?

http://la.lg.cloudc.one/

Thanked by 1jsmith
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

29/11 10:00

HostSailor: 65% 1st year + 30% recurring 1GB cPanel Shared Hosting (1GB+ $3.99+/1styr) in Netherlands / Romania

Specification

• 65% first year, 30% renewal on all shared hosting
    • Starts at $3.99/1styr and renews at $7.98/yr
    • Quantity: 20
    • Promo code: FOR20LETU

Example Deal

• 1GB SSD Disk
    • 500GB Bandwidth
    • 20GB DDoS Protection
    • CloudLinux cPanel
    • Free SSL Certificate from Auto SSL
    • Softaculous
    • Litespeed web server
    • Unlimited Parked Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Database, FTP, Email Accounts, SitePad Site Builder
    • Quantity: 20
    • Promo code: FOR20LETU
    • $3.99/1styr (Renews at $7.98/yr)

@HostSailor

Thanked by 2qinmm dTQzBen8
  • Where is Hostcram deal?

• That is not a reseller, I can't start my hosting empire with that :(
    However fits the epic budget!

• @webmasteroffers said: Where is Hostcram deal?

In like 8 hours, if you talking baout 3c KVM.

• @JabJab said:

@webmasteroffers said: Where is Hostcram deal?

[29/11 19:00] $7/yr 3GB KVM VPS in Dallas
    [29/11 23:00] $7/yr 1GB LXC VPS in Dallas

Did they change the time?

• @FAT32 said:

27/11 11:00

IonSwitch: $69/m 64GB Dual E5v2 10Gbps Dedicated Server in Idaho (US)

Specifications

• Dual E5-2650v2
    • 64GB DDR3 RAM
    • 1 x 500GB SSD
    • 333TB Bandwidth @ 10Gbps
    • Quantity: 6
    • Promo code: DEDI-BF2021
    • $69/m

• Dual E5-2650v2

• 64GB DDR3 RAM
    • 2 x 2TB HDD
    • Unmetered @ 1Gbps
    • Quantity: 7
    • Promo code: DEDI-BF2021
    • $69/m

Hey @IonSwitch any chance that I can switch to SSD one since there's still available slots, I would like to have a SSD one and add some HDD on it.

• @webmasteroffers said: Did they change the time?

Are you using your local timezone for those?
    https://time.is/en/EST

• @webmasteroffers said:

@JabJab said:

@webmasteroffers said: Where is Hostcram deal?

[29/11 19:00] $7/yr 3GB KVM VPS in Dallas
    [29/11 23:00] $7/yr 1GB LXC VPS in Dallas

Did they change the time?

EST timezone.

• Legendary offer, thank you.

• @JabJab said:

@webmasteroffers said: Did they change the time?

Are you using your local timezone for those?
    https://time.is/en/EST

Sorry, I thought GST time :)

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

AlphaVPS CyberMonday Restock!!!

€38.71/y - 10 available - 6GB RAM Intel E5 OpenVZ in EU and US
    https://alphavps.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=385&promocode=MCAK6CC9QT

NOTE: Click 'Continue' to view discounted price! If price shows up higher OR it says coupon is no longer valid - this means you've missed it and someone else already used up all the codes!

Add "Double my Bandwidth" as order notes and we will double the bandwidth on your 6GB E5 OpenVZ. This applies to the 6GB Intel OpenVZ only and does NOT apply to other plans.

Thanked by 2FAT32 _Nic
  • @zxrlha said: Just come back after a skype call, seems I missed JP :s

My condolences comrade.
    I still remember the magical words of my angel weeb: "Not all hope is lost" or something like that...
    Maybe you'll be able to grab one next time.

Thanked by 1zxrlha
  • No anime GIFs since I was gone? I'm disappointed...

Thanked by 3FAT32 zxrlha bulbasaur
  • @reimuoao said: MaxMind

The good ol' MaxMind... It's painful in my country as well. Apparently everyone from my country is suspicious.
    I mean I might be a weeb, but I ain't no suspicious, right?... right!?

• @Murv said:
    No anime GIFs since I was gone? I'm disappointed...

Because usually I do not save pictures, so I do not have any gif to post.

• @HostSlick said:

Dedicated Server/Bare-Metal Server

CPU - 2x Intel Xeon E5-2650-V2 @2.60Ghz, Turbo 3,40Ghz
    Cores/Threads - 16 Cores, 32 Threads
    RAM - 128GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    SSD/HDD - 2x 1TB SSD
    RAID - Hardware RAID HP P220i
    Port Speed - 1 Gbps
    Bandwidth included - 25TB (can be upgraded upon order)
    IP Addresse(s) - 1x IPv4 and 1x v6
    KVM/Managment - Yes
    Location - Lelystad, Netherlands (EU)

Normal Price: 179,- € / month
    Black Friday deal: 84€/month recurring

ORDER NOW

Included by standard on this deal as well as our other Servers:

• Automated OS Reinstall via SynergyCP Control Panel
    • Full ILO4 Advanced/IPMI can be accessed via our Control Panel also.
    • Any OS Possible.
    • Free (RIPE) Subnet announcements (ipv4 or ipv6) of your own subnets possible on our ASN.
    • Awesome 99% Uptime and 24x7 Support.

Test IP
    Datacenter: Lelystad, Netherlands (Alticom Media Tower)
    Test File: 5.253.86.28/100mb.test
    Ping IP: 5.253.86.28

Payment Methods
    Bitcoin
    Giropay
    SofortBanking/SofortÜberweisung
    PayPal
    Credit Card
    SEPA Bank Transfer
    PerfectMoney

ALL Orders of the above deal completed and paid within 4h after this post, receive additional credit of the order value (84€) for the second month!

any smaller dedicated offer in the netherlands? :*

• @zxrlha said: Because usually I do not save pictures, so I do not have any gif to post.

Tenor is your friend!

This discussion has been closed.