Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to sell vps from dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to sell vps from dedicated server

Hello, I want to sell VPS on my website using WHMCS, So how do I create VPS from a dedicated server and automate this thing?

Comments

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

Use Virtualizor or SoluSVM

• Thanks for the help

• swat4swat4 Member
    edited November 2021

Grab summerhosts.com (domain) from @Saragoldfarb before starting the business :#

(Edit: Just a joke... chill... :# )

Thanked by 1scotticles
  • afnafn Member
    edited November 2021

I am gonna be honest with you. Asking questions is fine, asking noob questions that show failure for basic troubleshooting skills and failure to do a minimum of research on google, is not so okay.

If you ask this question here, it means you are way to far from having the required level to do it. If you were doing it for personal use it would be ok, but you are planning to sell for customers, You won't be able to provide support to your customers.

• I don't know. But I know how to sell a dedicated server from VPS

Thanked by 2yoursunny rhinoduck
  • Proxmox

@comXyz said:
    I don't know. But I know how to sell a dedicated server from VPS

tell us your method

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited November 2021

@samratfkt said:
    Hello, I want to sell VPS on my website using WHMCS, So how do I create VPS from a dedicated server and automate this thing?

Nigh is the end

Congrats on your first post

Thanked by 2webcraft sportingdan
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@comXyz said:
    I don't know. But I know how to sell a dedicated server from VPS

I know how to sell unlimited storage from two VPS.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • @HostSlick said: tell us your method

I know one too! Check out viasky (viasky.co) a quick search here will show you how xD
    advertise VPS as dedi. deliver. assume customer is stupid and will not notice.

Thanked by 1deadeye2015

@afn said:

@HostSlick said: tell us your method

I know one too! Check out viasky (viasky.co) a quick search here will show you how xD
    advertise VPS as dedi. deliver. assume customer is stupid and will not notice.

Ugh don't remember me that. :D

A customer who has 14 dedicated servers recently came and told me he wants to price Match or Will move there because they are much Cheaper.

Took a while to explain that those are Actually VDS and not Bare-metal.
    Glad he understood.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • afnafn Member
    edited November 2021

@HostSlick why did you explain it to him... You should have left him go there and learn it the hard way :joy:

bad VDS* not even normal usable ones. performance is soooooo poor, even if you compare to similar specs VDS from another provider

• serversupportzserversupportz Member, Host Rep

@samratfkt said:

Install SolusVM. SolusVM has a WHMCS module for such integration:

https://support.solus.io/hc/en-us/articles/360021307232-How-to-install-and-configure-WHMCS-solusvmpro-module-

https://support.solus.io/hc/en-us/articles/360026401231-How-to-create-a-product-in-WHMCS-with-solusvmpro-module-

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • @samratfkt said:

Better you don't sell VPS that you'd create, let you sell any dedi you have

• WHMCS is too huge to use

• If you have to ask here how to do something so basic, you have already failed before starting.

Before entering this field, I would do a lot of research or hire someone with the technical skills and let you be the salesperson.

The web hosting industry is super saturated, and unless you have something unique to give, you're just going to be added to the massive pile of hosting companies that already exist.

Thanked by 1snolicious