Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PHP-Friends BF 2021
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2021

Mindestvertragslaufzeit: 12 Monate

BTW: Very hard word to say..

• Nice offer, small disk though.

• Decent deal. Nice cores / RAM ratio.

Thanked by 2angstrom Falzo
  • Another website down :(

• @jenkki said:
    Mindestvertragslaufzeit: 12 Monate

BTW: Very hard word to say..

I thought that you were banned

• @angstrom said: I thought that you were banned

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited November 2021

Decent one although I expected the usual 4-5 EUR /month plan too that they had on previous black fridays.
    That's a nice chunk of cores and ram still.

• @Pilotseye said:
    Nice offer, small disk though.

Yeah, the disk does seem to be bit small compared to the rest of the specs.

I can imagine that PHP-Friends don't have much of a surplus of disk space in these times.

• @jenkki said:

@angstrom said: I thought that you were banned

You always manage to find a way back!

• Their special was a letter better in terms of value. Netcup RS 2000 G9 BF special is a lot better deal than this one.

• AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited November 2021

@xetsys said:
    Their special was a letter better in terms of value. Netcup RS 2000 G9 BF special is a lot better deal than this one.

Remember that PHP-Friends offer include nested virt and for netcup you need to pay extra 8euro/mo if you want to have 4 nested cores. If you need nested virt then this offer is still great value. If not then netcup RS2000 G9 BF is better deal like you say.

Thanked by 3angstrom dev_vps ariq01
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2021

Intel Xeon E5 v3 / v4
    Lottery I guess :<

I can live with SSD not NVMe, I can live with 100GB SSD (kinda small), but that old CPU lottery is a no go for me. Eh, :sadpanda:

Thanked by 1pbx
  • AXYZEAXYZE Member
    edited November 2021

Im super glad I got PHP-Friends earlier deal with Intel Xeon Gold. Its a little bit more responsive than netcup's RS1000 G9 but for half as much and with 10Gbit burst!!

So far I have 0 problems with them, I wait until 2022 and maybe I will move 100% of my stuff to PHP-Friends. I can request custom deal, they reply fast, their minimal templates are perfect for me...

100% recommended host. I'm very picky, but there's literally 0 cons. Only thing is that they dont offer that much included traffic as netcup (120TB in root servers, crazy)

Btw this BF2021 offer includes 20TB bandwidth, network throttles to 10Mbit after that https://php-friends.de/vserver-ssd/traffic

• Storage space is small, compared to the specs

• @AXYZE said:
    Im super glad I got PHP-Friends earlier deal with Intel Xeon Gold. Its a little bit more responsive than netcup's RS1000 G9 but for half as much and with 10Gbit burst!!

So far I have 0 problems with them, I wait until 2022 and maybe I will move 100% of my stuff to PHP-Friends. I can request custom deal, they reply fast, their minimal templates are perfect for me...

100% recommended host. I'm very picky, but there's literally 0 cons. Only thing is that they dont offer that much included traffic as netcup (120TB in root servers, crazy)

Btw this BF2021 offer includes 20TB bandwidth, network throttles to 10Mbit after that https://php-friends.de/vserver-ssd/traffic

Are PHP-Friends deals price recurring?

• @mangamanga said:

@AXYZE said:

Are PHP-Friends deals price recurring?

Yes, they are.

Thanked by 2mangamanga AXYZE
  • :s Intel Xeon E5 v3 / v4

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

Currently all orders are being delivered with Intel Xeon E5-2683 v4. It's no Xeon Gold of course but it provides a really good performance for the price. We reserve the right to use other CPUs depending on the amount of orders or in case of hardware failures (unlikely but possible), as we simply use more than one CPU model in this hardware generation, that's why the product description is not going into detail. But we deliver as many orders as possible with the mentioned CPU.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • Minimum contract term: 12 months ???
    Why we cant buy monthly man this is hell

• So, when it's already sold out and deleted from webpage anyone got it and has YABS? :)

• How do you order lol cant see a checkout button

• @TheBrokenBee said:
    How do you order lol cant see a checkout button

Dude, it's over, finito

• @PHP_Friends
    My order hasn't arrived yet, so you canceled it for me
    I also said the 28th, pay together

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@coolgoole said:
    @PHP_Friends
    My order hasn't arrived yet, so you canceled it for me
    I also said the 28th, pay together

What invoice number are we talking about?