Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 114
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• zhizhi Member
    edited November 2021

I got one OBHost: $10/yr 6GB VPS

Thanked by 1OBHost
  • @OBHost said:

@FAT32 said:
    (Image)

(Image)

27/11 11:30 - Surprise

OBHost: $10/yr 6GB VPS in Germany / Canada

Specifications

• 4 Cores
    • 6GB RAM
    • 70GB SSD
    • 1TB Bandwidth
    • 1 IPv4
    • /112 IPv6
    • OpenVZ
    • Quantity: 10
    • Promo code: LETLEGENDARY
    • $10/yr

(Image)

Terms

Not applicable to add-ons

@OBHost

5 more stocks added, GO GO GO

This site can’t be reached
    The webpage at https://my.obhost.net/clientarea.php might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
    ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

@user123 said:
    I still have the $10 "total due today" checkout page with the "complete order" button spinning...

@dTQzBen8 said:
    my.obhost.net didn’t send any data.
    ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

That's not a button - Its LUCKY DRAW BOX. >:)

Thanked by 1user123
  • @OBHost said:
    Started with 10, then added 5 more and then 2 more silently.

All filled up - Service will be delivered to all lucky guys with in couple of hours.

but your hosting site is not working ?? not loading can u fix it

• @OBHost said:

@user123 said:
    I still have the $10 "total due today" checkout page with the "complete order" button spinning...

@dTQzBen8 said:
    ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

It's so slow it feels like an Etch A-Sketch!

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Ask and sometimes you shall receive!

A RECURRING PRICE FLASH SALE!

really should not be doing this ....

V10G XS:

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

27/11 13:00

Dedipath: $10+/yr 1GB VPS in US

Specifications

KVM

• 1 CPU
    • 1GB RAM
    • 30GB SSD Disk Space
    • 1 IPv4
    • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • Location: Los Angeles, California / Jacksonville, Florida / New York City Metro / Las Vegas, Nevada / Dallas, Texas / Denver, Colorado / Atlanta, GA / Phoenix, Arizona / San Jose, California / Seattle, Washington
    • $14/yr

OpenVZ

• 1 CPU
    • 1GB RAM
    • 20GB SSD Disk Space
    • 1 IPv4
    • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • Location: Los Angeles, California / Jacksonville, Florida / New York City Metro / Las Vegas, Nevada / Dallas, Texas / Denver, Colorado / Atlanta, GA / Phoenix, Arizona / San Jose, California / Seattle, Washington
    • $10/yr

@Ernie

• @OBHost i got this error. The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Thanked by 1zcorps
  • Is there any VPS seat for me :)

• @OBHost said:

@user123 said:

@dTQzBen8 said:
    ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

LOL it give me error

Site error: the ionCube PHP Loader needs to be installed. This is a widely used PHP extension for running ionCube protected PHP code, website security and malware blocking.

Please visit get-loader.ioncube.com for install assistance.

• please let me keep my money :(> @FAT32 said:

(Image)

(Image)

Specifications

KVM

• 1 CPU
    • 1GB RAM
    • 30GB SSD Disk Space
    • 1 IPv4
    • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • $14/yr

OpenVZ

• 1 CPU
    • 1GB RAM
    • 20GB SSD Disk Space
    • 1 IPv4
    • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • $10/yr

(Image)

@Ernie

@PulsedMedia said:
    Ask and sometimes you shall receive!

A RECURRING PRICE FLASH SALE!

really should not be doing this ....

V10G XS:

• PulsedMedia is going crazy! Please leave something for CM too :)

• Congratulations to @FAT32 and @Nekki and all the providers that have made this BF thread so popular. For those of us that are addicted to flash deals, it is a good thing we can't buy too many of them. As I already have plenty of great deals accumulated over my years on LET.
    Good luck to all of you still in the fight.

• @FAT32 said:
    (Image)

(Image)

Specifications

KVM

• 1 CPU
    • 1GB RAM
    • 30GB SSD Disk Space
    • 1 IPv4
    • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • $14/yr

OpenVZ

• 1 CPU
    • 1GB RAM
    • 20GB SSD Disk Space
    • 1 IPv4
    • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • $10/yr

(Image)

@Ernie

wooo~~ 10TB Bandwidth

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@FAT32 said: Dedipath

<3 <3 <3

God, I miss Pam. :(

Thanked by 2FAT32 plumberg
  • @aniruddhnishad said:
    @OBHost i got this error. The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

same error am getting

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

• @FrankZ said:
    Congratulations to @FAT32 and @Nekki and all the providers that have made this BF thread so popular. For those of us that are addicted to flash deals, it is a good thing we can't buy too many of them. As I already have plenty of great deals accumulated over my years on LET.
    Good luck to all of you still in the fight.

Leaving already?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @zcorps said:

@aniruddhnishad said:
    @OBHost i got this error. The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

same error am getting

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Same here

• HayashimaHayashima Member
    edited November 2021

@FAT32 said:
    (Image)

(Image)

Specifications

KVM

• 1 CPU
    • 1GB RAM
    • 30GB SSD Disk Space
    • 1 IPv4
    • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • $14/yr

OpenVZ

• 1 CPU
    • 1GB RAM
    • 20GB SSD Disk Space
    • 1 IPv4
    • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • $10/yr

(Image)

@Ernie

I still remember back in the day all vpses from dedipath were unmetered by default.

• @Hayashima said:
    I still remember back in the day all vpses from dedipath were unmetered by default.

I may be a millenial, but I have nothing to do with dedipath :)

Thanked by 1Hayashima
  • @MS said: Leaving already?

Not leaving. Just not so focused on this tread. Going to have another grandchild this weekend so I am a bit distracted.

• @FrankZ said:

@MS said: Leaving already?

Not leaving. Just not so focused on this tread. Going to have another grandchild this weekend so I am a bit distracted.

Congratulations! But, it sounds like you already have grandchildren. So, you should know by now that it takes 9 months if one is only going to be made this weekend.

• @FrankZ said:

Congratulations.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • _MS__MS_ Member
    edited November 2021

@FrankZ said:

Congratulations :smiley:
    That's the real happiness :)
    These deals are nothing in front of that. There'll be more Megathreads during Christmas/New Year and VirBot may return soon.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @user123 said:

@FrankZ said:

Congratulations! But, it sounds like you already have grandchildren. So, you should know by now that it takes 9 months if one is only going to be made this weekend.

He means that technological procedure of 9 months completes this weekend by the surgical caring aspect known as birth.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @FAT32 said:

OpenVZ

• 1 CPU
    • 1GB RAM
    • 20GB SSD Disk Space
    • 1 IPv4
    • 10TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • $10/yr

(Image)

@Ernie

got one :)

• MS said:

@FrankZ said:

Well, that's the real happiness :)
    These deals are nothing in front of that. There'll be more Megathreads during Christmas/New Year and VirBot may return soon.

Yeah, but just think about the renewal invoice for each grandchild! :#

• @user123 said:

MS said:

@FrankZ said:

Life is not measured in money or invoices. The moment this happens, we become monster-computers.

• @default said:

@user123 said:

MS said:

@FrankZ said:

Life is not measured in money or invoices. The moment this happens, we become monster-computers.

Too late, my friend!

This discussion has been closed.