Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 97
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Patron Provider

@TheMister said:

@naranjatech said:

FLASH SALE - 6GB NVMe VPS - 45 €/year recurring

• 6 GB RAM
    • 3 CPU Cores (AMD EPYC 7452)
    • 90 GB NVMe
    • 15 TB Traffic
    • 1 Gbps port speed
    • 1 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6
    • KVM
    • Dronten - The Netherlands

45 €/year (+vat if applicable)

Coupon Code: 1IYRSF6Y1Z

Quantity: 10 (First to pay will get the VPS)

ORDER HERE

€45 is the discount for me, not the actual price/year

Fixed!

• @TheMister said: €45 is the discount for me, not the actual price/year

Works here. 108€ normal annual price - 63,00€ Price Override Recurring Discount = 45€ after discount.

Ofc I have to pay fucking VAT, so it's extra there :)

• makertrootsmakertroots Member
    edited November 2021

@Nekki said:

@makertroots said:

@ferefient said:
    New idea for next year's BF: let users compile a list and get it put into a DB. Providers get read-only access to the DB, and can send off offers if they meet their requirements, etc. This would stop most of the botting.

That's a good idea; I wanted to get a 8GB RAM VPS with 4 decent vCPUs and a 200GB SSD or NVMe, with a 90USD budget, but couldn't see anything decent coming up yesterday and today.

We tried something like that a couple of years ago. Most providers weren’t really interested.

Can imagine; if I were a provider I'd love to sell a lot of my stock to people that aren't really going to use it :) (not saying that most of users on LET don't use the VPSes...but some definitely don't, a bit like those hoarding steam games but never playing them)

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • @naranjatech said:

I't s a nice offer but your website doesn't show any company info, I automatically can't trust you this way.

@JabJab said:

@TheMister said: €45 is the discount for me, not the actual price/year

Works here. 108€ normal annual price - 63,00€ Price Override Recurring Discount = 45€ after discount.

Depends on where you're located

• @JabJab said:

They just answered that it got fixed :smile: yeah VAT is so boring :neutral:

Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • HayashimaHayashima Member
    edited November 2021

@PulsedMedia said: You yourself just mentioned many of the red flags you triggered. There was others too.

I also told you that once payment is processed and received, reply to that ticket. But asking for service to be activated before payment you almost even missed that. Most scammers don't bother opening a ticket and then submitting a transaction ID, it would be a new con we've not seen yet.

As a rule of thumb; NEVER deliver a service without upfront payment.

So just update the ticket once payment has been processed, we'd be happy to reverse course and come to conclusion that for once we've had false positive on fraud identification.

Yeah, but no need to be sarcasm in the ticket right? That's really mean from my perspective. And also my account has been banned so I can't even reply back on the ticket.

@TheMister said:

@JabJab said:

They just answered that it got fixed :smile: yeah VAT is so boring :neutral:

Only for European Union countries... Laws...

• @naranjatech said: Depends on where you're located

I know, just an screenshot example :( Not buying this one, need moar power and RAM :(

Someday I will go nuts and set my location to USA in all the control panels and maybe I won't have pay that VAT (we have 23% here, fuck gov). :D

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@JabJab said:

@naranjatech said: Depends on where you're located

I know, just an screenshot example :( Not buying this one, need moar power and RAM :(

Someday I will go nuts and set my location to USA in all the control panels and maybe I won't have pay that VAT (we have 23% here, fuck gov). :D

What config do you need?

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@jebwizoscar said: so they want to re-sell this product for a higher price? anyways that's a decent offer

Disclaimer: I'm chinese and these reserve-and-resell things are pretty common here

Explains that. Expected something of the sort.

@makertroots said:

@Nekki said:

@makertroots said:

@ferefient said:
    New idea for next year's BF: let users compile a list and get it put into a DB. Providers get read-only access to the DB, and can send off offers if they meet their requirements, etc. This would stop most of the botting.

That's a good idea; I wanted to get a 8GB RAM VPS with 4 decent vCPUs and a 200GB SSD or NVMe, with a 90USD budget, but couldn't see anything decent coming up yesterday and today.

We tried something like that a couple of years ago. Most providers weren’t really interested.

Can imagine; if I were a provider I'd love to sell a lot of my stock to people that aren't really going to use it :) (not saying that most of users on LET don't use the VPSes...but some definitely don't, a bit like those hoarding steam games but never playing them)

Exactly this, have to choose specials based on what you have the most amount of available.

@Hayashima said: Yeah, but no need to be sarcasm in the ticket right? And also my account has been banned so I can't even reply the back on the ticket.

email replies still go through.

@naranjatech said: Only for European Union countries... Laws...

a huge PITA tbh. Makes competing against outside EU providers a tad bit difficult, adds a lot of bureaucracy etc. That whole system ruins the whole idea of EU free trade zone to be honest. Now they have extended it to tangible goods as well, and even to outside EU.

EU is going downhill and really really fast.

• @makertroots said:

@Nekki said:

@makertroots said:

@ferefient said:

The problem is that people want wild configs that don’t fit comfortably on the hardware, and most people want something different. I’m sure providers could accommodate 30 different configs on a server, but then if someone cancels they can only sell the same thing (or something very similar) which no-one else may want. Given that everyone will want these custom configs for peanuts, and given the amount of work involves in making it happen, it probably wouldn’t be worth their time.

@makertroots said:

@naranjatech said:

I't s a nice offer but your website doesn't show any company info, I automatically can't trust you this way.

What information are you looking for?

• @Nekki said: it probably wouldn’t be worth their time.

AUTOMATION, AUTOMATION!!!

• @ferefient said:

@Nekki said: it probably wouldn’t be worth their time.

AUTOMATION, AUTOMATION!!!

Which takes time and effort to setup.

• @naranjatech said: What config do you need?

I am sometimes maxing out 4 cores in steal-land Contabo [but that is probably due to steal :D] so to stick to your AUP I would need like 6-8 cores I guess [and little more RAM/disk, just to be safe for future +2/+20?] and no idea if you really want me there to get those cores maxed out :D

Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • @JabJab said: no idea if you really want me there to get those cores maxed out

fair enough. he as a provider might still want you as client for the money. you're potential neighbours won't ;-) ;-)

Thanked by 1naranjatech
  • @naranjatech said:
    What would be your preferred config?
    https://clients.naranja.tech/store/kvm-nvme

3 GB RAM
    2 CPU Cores (AMD EPYC 7452)
    45 GB NVMe
    7 TB Traffic
    1 Gbps port speed
    1 IPv4
    /64 IPv6
    KVM
    Dronten - The Netherlands

25 €/year

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

27/11 07:00

MLNL.Host: $3+/m 512MB+ NAT KVM VPS in HK

Specifications

NAT-512MB

• 512MB RAM
    • 10GB SSD
    • 2TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • No Public IPv4 address
    • Full /64 IPv6 subnet
    • Promo code: LETBF-MLNL-NAT-ASKF
    • $3/m or $30/yr

NAT-1GB

• 1GB RAM
    • 20GB SSD
    • 3TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • No Public IPv4 address
    • Full /64 IPv6 subnet
    • Promo code: LETBF-MLNL-NAT-ASKF
    • $4/m or $40/yr

Terms

Our NAT VPS plans come with meaningful and usable resources. The above offer includes SSD to enhance the performance. However, HDD based NAT VPS with 10x (or more) storage will be made available shortly if we see there is any demand for more storage. We use HGC as our upstream. Our IPs can be used for accessing HK based streaming services, inlcluding Netflix and TVB. The service is ideal for personal VPN use, with the added benefit of having a usable server as well.

As with all our plans. Our services can only be used for legal (as defined under HK and UK law) purposes only. Any abuse, which includes spam, will not be tolerated.

VPS will be setup within 5 working days, to manage capacity - due date will be extended appropriately.

Network for NAT VPS: http://nat0.mlnl.host:4301 (or http://nat1.mlnl.host:4301 if connecting from China)

@jayjay

Thanked by 2HM773 _Nic
  • @naranjatech said:

@makertroots said:

@naranjatech said:

Doesn't say where the company is based, if you are an individual or a company etc

• @JabJab said:

@naranjatech said: What config do you need?

I am sometimes maxing out 4 cores in steal-land Contabo [but that is probably due to steal :D]

They have a lot of CPU steal?

@makertroots said:

@naranjatech said:

@makertroots said:

@naranjatech said:

Doesn't say where the company is based, if you are an individual or a company etc

Company based in Spain (limited)

• Where them APAC deals at? ಠ_ಠ

• @naranjatech said: What would be your preferred config?

The biggest one with the cheapest price ofc :)

On serious note: I have like 90-100€ budget per year. KVM-NVME-16GB would be totally fucking amazing but this is totally no go pricing wise, even the KVM-NVME-12GB seems like too expensive to fit it your flash sale discounts (did the math earlier ;)).

• @lars0x00 said: Where them APAC deals at? ಠ_ಠ

Very few APAC deal providers, you have to fight for < 10 chances in 2mins or they are gone. :D

• @naranjatech said:
    What would be your preferred config?

The one you are currently offering (KVM-NVME-6GB) is fine for me but I'd like to get one more core and a bit more space :smiley:

@JabJab said:

@naranjatech said: What would be your preferred config?

The biggest one with the cheapest price ofc :)

On serious note: I have like 90-100€ budget per year. KVM-NVME-16GB would be totally fucking amazing but this is totally no go pricing wise, even the KVM-NVME-12GB seems like too expensive to fit it your flash sale discounts (did the math earlier ;)).

That will be impossible...

Thanked by 1bdl
  • Can't wait for what Webhorizon will offer, they're now next in line!

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2021

@naranjatech said: That will be impossible...

Told you :)

I just don't want to gamble hammering down 4 shared cores and making everyone angry - you, neighbors, myself and my users when you decide to kick me. I've never run this outside the steal-land contabo so there is a chance (I would even call it 100% sure ;)) that those newer CPUs without 30% of steal would handle it with 2 cores, lol.

Thanked by 2naranjatech dindenyu
This discussion has been closed.