Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gaming server?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gaming server?

Not sure if anyone here has gaming servers to sell. But if you do and are running some black Friday deals my friends and I are looking to get a rust server going.

Comments

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@ItsAsylum said:
    Not sure if anyone here has gaming servers to sell. But if you do and are running some black Friday deals my friends and I are looking to get a rust server going.

Who are the leading game server providers these days?

I actually got my start in the industry in 2002 running a game server provider named Velocity Servers.

• @jbiloh said:

@ItsAsylum said:

Who are the leading game server providers these days?

I actually got my start in the industry in 2002 running a game server provider named Velocity Servers.

The last one i used that is a real popular one is pebblehost. Aside from them I read have no idea its been a couple years since I've rented a game server.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Maybe check out https://www.creeperhost.net