Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday)

Comments

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Black Friday came early!!! Great promos!

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@ofit said:
    @dustinc Are any EU offer?

Hi @ofit -- our Black Friday shared and reseller hosting offers are available at this time for immediate deployment in France and Germany :)

At this time, we don't have VPS products in these regions just yet. This year alone we've doubled our company size, and what we've accomplished is impressive. We're definitely working on replenishing inventory wherever we can, it's been a constant battle these past few months in terms of maintaining inventory with today's hardware market.

With months of planning ahead, we've been lucky enough to have inventory to deploy our Intel VPS product line in bulk, and therefore bring to the community this very special Black Friday 2021 :) For a while, NVMe's and SSD's were non-existent, and/or available in very limited quantities (for example max 2 per customer). Now they're slowly coming back, but they're coming back at an increase in cost, though we're still able to maintain our attractive pricing despite the hardware market adjustment.

Thanked by 1lovelyserver

@eijil said:
    Invoice #2295632

Hi @eijil -- appreciate the business! I'm confident you're going to enjoy our services.

Bandwidth has been doubled 👊

Thanked by 1eijil
  • @dustinc said:

@jfzanato said:
    SHARED - 40 GB has issues to add to cart. Order now add a KVM 512MB VPS Plan to my cart instead the shared plan. Could you fix, please?

Hi @jfzanato -- great catch, thank you for pointing that out! We have corrected this within the LET post, and here's the direct ordering link for that particular product: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=577

Thank you! I've just bought the plan. :)

@risharde said:
    Black Friday came early!!! Great promos!

Hi @risharde -- it has! And we'll have some of the best deals around and tons of giveaways :)

@jfzanato said:

@dustinc said:

@jfzanato said:
    SHARED - 40 GB has issues to add to cart. Order now add a KVM 512MB VPS Plan to my cart instead the shared plan. Could you fix, please?

Hi @jfzanato -- great catch, thank you for pointing that out! We have corrected this within the LET post, and here's the direct ordering link for that particular product: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=577

Awesome! If you ever need anything we'll be here to help :)

By the way, if you post your order number or invoice number, we'll double your bandwidth for free!

• Great offer, as always

• @dustinc said:

@jfzanato said:

@dustinc said:

@jfzanato said:

By the way, if you post your order number or invoice number, we'll double your bandwidth for free!

• @dustinc no SGP Deals?

@wesleyxie said:
    Great offer, as always

Thank You @wesleyxie -- we thought so too! Glad you're on board with our awesome deals and for supporting RackNerd.

@jfzanato said:

@dustinc said:

@jfzanato said:

@dustinc said:

@jfzanato said:

Hi @jfzanato -- Thank You for sharing this -- we've doubled your bandwidth 😁

• Congrats @dustinc

It was my first time hearing about and then actually started trying your VPS service last Black Friday.

It has been a year and the uptime is impressive.

Wish you and your team a very fruitful Thanksgiving!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

hope soon you guys get some block storage options
    that would be awesome

Thanked by 2dustinc fixxation

@adanforest said:
    @dustinc no SGP Deals?

Hi @adanforest -- We do offer shared/reseller hosting in Singapore -- and we're exploring expansion within this region for our KVM product line as well.

• @dustinc said:

@adanforest said:
    @dustinc no SGP Deals?

Hi @adanforest -- We do offer shared/reseller hosting in Singapore -- and we're exploring expansion within this region for our KVM product line as well.

i need vps deals on SGP.

• opelnicopelnic Member
    edited November 2021

Invoice #2295884

@swat4 said:
    Congrats @dustinc

It was my first time hearing about and then actually started trying your VPS service last Black Friday.

It has been a year and the uptime is impressive.

Wish you and your team a very fruitful Thanksgiving!

Hi @swat4 -- this is awesome to hear! Happy to know that our services have been treating you well. We've built our reputation through hard work, and the awesome service we provide.

We hope that you also have a fruitful Thanksgiving.

@bruh21 said:
    hope soon you guys get some block storage options
    that would be awesome

Hi @bruh21 -- good to see you around! Hope all is well. I also love that idea, we've talked about it internally as well, though it hasn't come to life just yet.

Be sure to stay around for more giveaways :)

• g4m3rg4m3r Member
    edited November 2021
  • RN is Rock!!! LoL

@opelnic said:
    Invoice #2295884

VPS is pending.

Hi @opelnic -- most of the time our services are instantly deployed - but in this case it looks like several other orders happened at the same time of your order, there's been tons of order activity since launching our Black Friday sales :) Your order should now be activated.

We're actually working closely with WHMCS support and have a case open with them to improve the workflow/efficiency when it comes to bulk orders (and/or multiple orders coming in at the same second). In the meantime, we'll keep an eye out on orders and oversee the provisioning process.

• GO-HERE ...

oh

@opelnic said:
    Invoice #2295884

Hi @opelnic -- perfect, thank you for sharing this!

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth as well. 👊 Sorry for the initial hiccup, happy to see you're up and rolling now. If you ever need anything, be sure to reach out - [email protected]

• opelnicopelnic Member
    edited November 2021

@dustinc said:

@opelnic said:
    Invoice #2295884

VPS is pending.

Hi @opelnic -- most of the time our services are instantly deployed - but in this case it looks like several other orders happened at the same time of your order, there's been tons of order activity since launching our Black Friday sales :) Your order should now be activated.

We're actually working closely with WHMCS support and have a case open with them to improve the workflow/efficiency when it comes to bulk orders (and/or multiple orders coming in at the same second). In the meantime, we'll keep an eye out on orders and oversee the provisioning process.

Ok,It works.

• @dustinc said: At this time, we don't have VPS products in these regions just yet.

:disappointed:

anyway, just commented for giveaway :smiley: