Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostbill? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostbill?

2»

Comments

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@ezeth said:

@skorupion said:

@ezeth said:

@Jord said:

@ezeth said:
    Well guys, I've just bought it. I will have to spend another 700 usd on plugins though, but so far it's looking great. Thanks for the recommendation guys, you're the best!

But I thought you loved Clientexec sir?

No affiliate system yet and it's missing some payment gateways & Virtuozzo integration

Virtuozzo or Virtualizor?

Virtuozzohttps://www.virtuozzo.com/

what do they cost? I cant find a pricing page

• @skorupion said:

@ezeth said:

@skorupion said:

@ezeth said:

@Jord said:

@ezeth said:
    Well guys, I've just bought it. I will have to spend another 700 usd on plugins though, but so far it's looking great. Thanks for the recommendation guys, you're the best!

No affiliate system yet and it's missing some payment gateways & Virtuozzo integration

Virtuozzo pricing starts at $999.00 per month. They do not have a free version. Virtuozzo virtualization software offers a free trial. This plan gives a starter kit that integrates containers, virtual machines, and software-defined storage capabilities into a single solution.

Or you just buy from provider: https://www.soyoustart.com/en/distributions/virtuozzo.xml

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2021

@LTniger said:

@skorupion said:

@ezeth said:

@skorupion said:

@ezeth said:

@Jord said:

@ezeth said:

Virtuozzo pricing starts at $999.00 per month. They do not have a free version. Virtuozzo virtualization software offers a free trial. This plan gives a starter kit that integrates containers, virtual machines, and software-defined storage capabilities into a single solution.

Or you just buy from provider: https://www.soyoustart.com/en/distributions/virtuozzo.xml

That reseller doesn't have any stock. I can't find a reseller anymore.

Yep 1k is minimum commitment starting price. It's billed per container and that's anywhere from 1-4USD per month per container depending on how many containers you got

• And is it worth the price?

edited November 2021

@LTniger said:
    And is it worth the price?

Maybe. I can pay 1k USD per month no problem but that price per container might become a problem in the future

• @ezeth said:

@LTniger said:

Maybe. I can pay 1k USD per month no problem but that price per container might become a problem in the future

2400 people paying $5/year could cover that.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
    edited November 2021

@dahartigan said:

@ezeth said:

@LTniger said:

Yup but the price for such a vps would not be 5USD per year.

Path DDoS protection, this new high availability Virtuozzo cluster of servers, new servers + 2021 inflation numbers will make the cost of the vps 15-30USD+ per year

• @ezeth said:

@dahartigan said:

@ezeth said:

@LTniger said:

Yup but the price for such a vps would not be 5USD per year.

Path DDoS protection, this new high availability Virtuozzo cluster of servers, new servers + 2021 inflation numbers will make the cost of the vps 15-30USD+ per year

All I can say to that is godspeed.

edited November 2021

Black Friday soon. What addons will you guys pick up for hostbill?

I couldn't wait and already bought all the addons I need. If they run a Black Friday discount I will buy some more, less essential ones like Yubikey 2FA etc

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

Is HostBill worth it?