Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gamerzhost 13 year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gamerzhost 13 year

I saw this deal on mydealz:

https://www.gamerzhost.de/VirtualServer-linux-micro-10jahre

2vCPU, 512MB RAM, 25GB RAID10 HDD, 1 IPv4, Fair Use

15€/year

Does anyone know them? Anyway.. not interesting for me but perhaps for others.

Comments

• They accept only few EU countries for ordering from.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Expensive, BF is already cutting down your Door and you buying into this shit?

Thanked by 1giang
  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited November 2021

sure that is expensive

And HDD, meh

• They provide list of countries where a easy to send to collectors agency.

• @Neoon said:

Its kinda funny, that everything costing more than 5 pennies / year is expensive. Do you have any idea how much time, money and effort it costs to run something decent these days? The people running it also needs food on their table.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited November 2021

@Pappeske said:

@Neoon said:

Its kinda funny, that everything costing more than 5 pennies / year is expensive. Do you have any idea how much time, money and effort it costs to run something decent these days? The people running it also needs food on their table.

That's what she Said, I did not say that.
    VPS is a mass market these days, billing systems does handle everything automated.

People agree if they want it cheap, that this is okay for them.
    This is why LET exists, if you want cutting edge support and prices, WHT is for you, not LET.

Even now pre BF 15€/y for 512MB Container is expensive, you cheaper options available including KVM.