Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday PROMO: 14 cores/ 28 threads E5-2650L v4 - $47.05/mo / 100% NVMe VPS LT/NL/USA 50% OFF
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday PROMO: 14 cores/ 28 threads E5-2650L v4 - $47.05/mo / 100% NVMe VPS LT/NL/USA 50% OFF

bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2021 in Offers

Dedicated server Xeon E5v4U26Q - 40% discount first payment ( 1 and 3 months )

Direct order/customization link: https://www.bacloud.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=192

One processor - Xeon E5v4U26Q
» CPU: Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2650L v4 14C/28T (35M Cache, 1.70 GHz)
» RAM: 16GB DDR4 ECC $6.87
» DISK: 2.5" 240GB Enterprise SSD
» IPv4 Address: 1 IP address
» IPv6 Address: 1 IPv6 address
» Internet speed: 1Gbps (50TB traffic inc.)

Regular price: $78.42/mo
First payment: $47.05/mo ( with promo code: Q2021, up to 3 months in advance payments )
Next payments: $78.42/mo

Customize server follow your needs: Change CPU, add more RAM, change/add more SSD drives.

Linux KVM NVMe VPS 50% OFF up to 6 months in advance payments.

https://www.bacloud.com/en/linux-kvm-vps-hosting

PROMO CODE: VPS2021

1st payment up to 6 months

Cpanel PRO hosting with HIGH dedicated disk space - 30% OFF with promo code: PRO2021

https://www.bacloud.com/en/pro-hosting

1st payment up to 6 months

IMPORTANT: Clients from China, please check network speed before ordering dedicated

USA location Looking Glass: http://lg-chi-us.bacloud.com
LT Location Looking Glass: http://lg-lt-eu.bacloud.com
NL Location Looking Glass: http://lg-nl-eu.bacloud.com/

If you need any custom solution, billing questions please request a quote: [email protected] or Skype: Andrius.Bacloud

We accept BitCoin/Altcoins, Paypal, Credit Cards, AliPay, Webmoney, Tenpay ( WeChat ), UnionPay, CashU, SafetyPay, Perfect Money, Direct bank transfer. All payment methods are listed here: https://www.bacloud.com/en/payment-methods

*We do not limit traffic of regular daily usage, websites. Traffic abuse may be high usage all the time for download sites, movie sites, etc. We keep the right to limit traffic.

Comments

• miumiu Member
    edited November 2021

First payment: $47.05/mo ( with promo code: Q2021, up to 3 months in advance payments )

how misleading title: "Black Friday PROMO: 14 cores/ 28 threads E5-2650L v4 - $47.05/mo"

BTW: who is interesting about one-time (non-recurring) discount, especially on BF ppl expect/want see awesome recurring offers

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2021

@miu said:

how misleading title: "Black Friday PROMO: 14 cores/ 28 threads E5-2650L v4 - $47.05/mo"

BTW: who is interesting about one-time (non-recurring) discount, especially on BF ppl expect/want see awesome recurring offers

So we provided a completely wrong deal? :)

who is interesting in one-time (non-recurring) discount - customers which want to try services first. The server is not just a price, it is a whole package of services. If you want to offer decent, stable services, you need to invest a lot and do investments all the time. We can't afford amazing great superb mega recurring deals, but we can promise, that you will not be able to find any dramas in LET about our services, downtimes, etc. We sell services at fair prices and we ensure the perfect operation of the services. Is it better to change reliability to price?

I am pretty sure all the servers will be sold, even it is not a recurring deal, as the server regular price is already low.

• miumiu Member
    edited November 2021

@bacloud said:

who is interesting in one-time (non-recurring) discount - customers which want to try services first. The server is not just a price, it is a whole package of services. If you want to offer decent, stable services, you need to invest a lot and do investments all the time. We can't afford amazing great superb mega recurring deals, but we can promise, that you will not be able to find any dramas in LET about our services, downtimes, etc. We sell services at fair prices and we ensure the perfect operation of the services. Is it better to change reliability to price?

I am pretty sure all the servers will be sold, even it is not a recurring deal, as the server regular price is already low.

I do want not completely destroy your offer and sale attempts, only suggest to you that ppl want recurring good prices, not onetime. But when u asked me about this: Be sure i have several dedicated what are less than 50% prices level as your offer, and running years without 1 issue and rock solid stable & zero downtime & 0 opened tickets, not shit when are a much cheaper as your price politics. Ok when u want to know 1 example for all: compare Hetzner offer with your, for these money you can have killing AMD instead shitty old Intel and all paramateres are several times bigger as your. Or u want claim that your server are more stable?

But.. good look for your sale if you believe what u offer for its prices is low-end prices (old xeon w 16GB RAM and one 240 GB ssd for $78)

• @trewq said: If you see an offer that is not right for you for some reason just move on, not everything will fit your individual needs and it may be a great offer for someone else, it is not your place to trash hosts offers.

Thanked by 3miu iKeyZ zevus
  • @comXyz said:

@trewq said: If you see an offer that is not right for you for some reason just move on, not everything will fit your individual needs and it may be a great offer for someone else, it is not your place to trash hosts offers.

Read my first comment, there are 2 points:
    1) title is quite misleading ($47 price)
    2) i suggest that ppl are more interesting in recurring, especially when he mentioned BF

My other replies are answer on his question:

Is it better to change reliability to price?

Thanked by 2kheng86 yongsiklee
    edited November 2021

@miu said:

@bacloud said:

I do want not completely destroy your offer and sale attempts, only suggest to you that ppl want recurring good prices, not onetime. But when u asked me about this: Be sure i have several dedicated what are less than 50% prices level as your offer, and running years without 1 issue and rock solid stable & zero downtime & 0 opened tickets, not shit when are a much cheaper as your price politics. Ok when u want to know 1 example for all: compare Hetzner offer with your, for these money you can have killing AMD instead shitty old Intel and all paramateres are several times bigger as your. Or u want claim that your server are more stable?

But.. good look for your sale if you believe what u offer for its prices is low-end prices (old xeon w 16GB RAM and one 240 GB ssd for $78)

You can go to any providers thread and ask to lower prices to a Hetzner level, complain about hardware, etc :) This is our offer, if you don't like our offer, there are many offers around, you can go and order a new superb amazing Hetzner desktop-grade server again.

We are not Hetzner and probably you are in the wrong thread. :)

Thanked by 2miu bdl
  • You should definitely amend your click-baity title though(not hard to put non-recurring), but i guess this is the new norm everywhere.

@miu said:

@comXyz said:

@trewq said: If you see an offer that is not right for you for some reason just move on, not everything will fit your individual needs and it may be a great offer for someone else, it is not your place to trash hosts offers.

Read my first comment, there are 2 points:
    1) title is quite misleading ($47 price)
    2) i suggest that ppl are more interesting in recurring, especially when he mentioned BF

My other replies are answer on his question:

Is it better to change reliability to price?

By the way, we can offer the most expensive VPS in the world ( probably ) https://www.bacloud.com/en/kvm-linux-pro

But I can say, that it is one of the most popular services with us. We have around 70 nodes of those VPS. Why clients are ordering those "overpriced" VPS? What's the point?

• @bacloud said:

By the way, we can offer the most expensive VPS in the world ( probably ) https://www.bacloud.com/en/kvm-linux-pro

But I can say, that it is one of the most popular services with us. We have around 70 nodes of those VPS. Why clients are ordering those "overpriced" VPS? What's the point?

Perhaps you have the best quality of infrastructure on Earth but Public relations, perhaps, is something that might be missing.

Best of luck with the sale :)

Thanked by 2miu yongsiklee
  • @bacloud said:

Beucase u r most stable & reliable VPS provider on the Earth, no other explanation

We are not Hetzner and probably you are in the wrong thread. :)

Probable you are in the bad forum (LOW END talk) w both: old xeon with 16 GB ram and 240 ssd for $78, and $20 VPSes also... this sounds definitely not like any LOW END prices both

Lowend like BF offer: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/171363/may-the-4th-be-with-you-dedi-one-day-only#Comment_3227887

• miumiu Member
    edited November 2021

Loewend like BF VPS offers example (what this audience = lowend targeting ppl want & love): https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/172554/greencloud-ryzen-threadripper-10gbps-port-nvme-4-0-usa-eu-apac/p1

• @bacloud said: who is interesting in one-time (non-recurring) discount - customers which want to try services first.

For those who be able pay $78 per month for the service $48 isn't matters for the start. People don't like and pull out all price increasing.

• @bacloud said: By the way, we can offer the most expensive VPS in the world ( probably ) https://www.bacloud.com/en/kvm-linux-pro

Not even close to the most expensive VPS in the world.

Thanked by 2miu yongsiklee
  • verovero Member, Host Rep

@bacloud are you offering any cloud (based on hourly billing) VPS?

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@bacloud so you're making money, why are you so upset that people shared their views on the promo? I'm pretty sure I've seen this same response for others who offer these one time style deals. You're in the fairly cheapest crowd just based on the niche of this forum, don't forget - I'm not speaking for everyone but I'm just saying the odds might possibly be against you. I know came here assuming it was recurring. If you're profitable - you keep doing your thing - always going to have someone to say otherwise.

• CoastHostingCoastHosting Member, Host Rep

It's a worry when someone provides a promo deal then in the same thread say's their prices are already low. eeee

@vero said:
    @bacloud are you offering any cloud (based on hourly billing) VPS?

No, we do not have any hourly billing services.

Few servers are still available to order.

• coldcold Member
    edited November 2021

@bacloud said:

@miu said:

try it for 3 mo and after pay full price ? i almost felt for it...

Few servers left, almost done with BF.