Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Netherlands] Premium Webhosting - 5GB SSD - Unmetered options - Instant Setup - $8/y!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Netherlands] Premium Webhosting - 5GB SSD - Unmetered options - Instant Setup - $8/y!

VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

HostSlim offers you very affordable PURE SSD Webhosting without any contracts!

Want to become a reseller? Contact our Sales department for reseller access! Resellers benefit from an attractive offer!

Each Server is connected to at least a 1 Gbps uplink!

The PureSSD Webhosting plans are very fast and reliable, and are 100% SSD!

THE OFFER:

Web Hosting Starter- €10.20 € 6.70 per year

- 3x XEON E-series CPU core

- 3072 MB RAM assigned

- 5 GB SSD

- Unmetered FTP/Email/Databases

- Unmetered traffic p/m (FUP: 50TB)

- Linux OS

- 1Gbps uplink

- 1 Shared IPv4 address

- IPv6

- DirectAdmin control panel

- 24/7 technical support

- 24/7 emergency number

- Own nameservers possible

- Statistics

- 250+ scripts

Order HERE! - INSTANT SETUP No setup FEE, instant setup! Price normally YEARLY: €12.10 NOW € 6.70 --Click on CHECKOUT to see the promotion price--

We handle a stock on this promo so our users have the best value for their money.

Why choose us?

• Own Datacenter in The Netherlands
  • 24/7 support;
  • HW RAID-10 servers;
  • 99,99% network uptime;
  • Professional and very fast support;
  • motivated and friendly staff;
  • Full 2N redundancy;
  • Pay online with paypal and be directly online!
  • We OWN all our hardware and equipment;
  • 7 days money back guarantee.

Some Q/A, which are frequently asked:

• Is adult hosting allowed? - Yes.
  • Can I add extra IP addresses? - Yes you can order them additionally.
  • Do you own the servers? - Yes, we OWN all our hardware and equipment.
  • Do you have a money back guarantee? - Yes we have a 7 days money back guarantee.

Payment Methods

• Wire transfer
  • Creditcard
  • Coinpayments / Crypto
  • iDEAL

Network & Datacenter Datacenter:
HostSlim (NL) Lelystad

Comments

• Your text says "PayPal". However, you don't offer PayPal payments in your website.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

How many accounts does it support?

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@Arkas said:
    How many accounts does it support?

25 domain names for the starter plan

@ahed said:
    Your text says "PayPal". However, you don't offer PayPal payments in your website.

Correct. Sorry for that. We have plenty of other payment methods though.

• SSH access?

• Forewarning: Services this guy offer is likely an act of scam. Take a look at https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/174307/eurovm-com-100-pure-nvme-virtual-private-servers-the-netherlands-now-5-2-locations/p1.

Long story short: They have really bad quality servers that are good for nothing and they provide absolutely no support. You will be just throwing your money to the trash.

@furkey said:
    Forewarning: Services this guy offer is likely an act of scam. Take a look at https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/174307/eurovm-com-100-pure-nvme-virtual-private-servers-the-netherlands-now-5-2-locations/p1.

Long story short: They have really bad quality servers that are good for nothing and they provide absolutely no support. You will be just throwing your money to the trash.

You must be kidding me. We even offered you a 50% discount but you wanted a free upgrade and more free stuff... but it doesn't work like that. Sorry.

We've been in business since 2008, operate two datacenters so no, we're not an "act of scam". That you are unhappy about a service does not mean you have been scammed or its a "scam operation". I wish you a great day though.

@ahed said:
    SSH access?

Hi, unfortunately not. If you want SSH access I'd advise you to go with a VPS.

• i have a vps from this 2020 BF deal and its running smooth. so thumbs up from me for VPSSLIM

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2021

Their hosting is great, they were very helpful when it came to shipping the server but I also agree on this no support. They are still spamming my mail with invoices, and payment confirmations even though I cancelled it like 6 months ago

16 April
    Hi Ralph,

We are still getting billed. Can you please cancel everything?

i will check this

thx

26 April

ralph you still have not fixed it

fix it please stop sending us billing mai

28 June

But idk why they are still sending me invoices!!

Just last month I got this

This is the third and final billing notice that your invoice no. 2049315 which was generated on 14/10/2021 is now overdue. with late fee?

I don't understand :(

• frogfrog Barred
    edited November 2021

@VPSSLIM said:
    We've been in business since 2008, operate two datacenters so no, we're not an "act of scam".

You are running your subbrands without a valid license for the software you use. Each time you get reported to LET or other forums, you pay for one month. And then you return to your insecure praxis using WHMCS without updates or using nulled software.

Thanked by 1furkey
  • furkeyfurkey Member
    edited November 2021

@VPSSLIM said:

@furkey said:
    Forewarning: Services this guy offer is likely an act of scam. Take a look at https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/174307/eurovm-com-100-pure-nvme-virtual-private-servers-the-netherlands-now-5-2-locations/p1.

You must be kidding me. We even offered you a 50% discount but you wanted a free upgrade and more free stuff... but it doesn't work like that. Sorry.

We've been in business since 2008, operate two datacenters so no, we're not an "act of scam". That you are unhappy about a service does not mean you have been scammed or its a "scam operation". I wish you a great day though.

Which more free stuff I was asked again? BTW, I asked nothing for free from you. You offered me all, then you asked if I want an upgrade to SSD. I thought it was an act for making it up for your mistakes. That was it. You want me to reiterate (or publish) the conversation I had with the, so called, support of yours?

That 50% discount was ridiculous. You are giving a discount for your OBVIOUSLY overpriced plans. Now this is the type of joke we are talking about.

Have you looked into that link? That was a reply from another user that confirms my point and states lots of others experienced that too. All you could say about that was "these values are not right".

So, yeah. You may be a scammer (and I think you are). Being in business for sometime does not mean otherwise. We saw these kind of stuff earlier.

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

@furkey said:

@VPSSLIM said:

@furkey said:

Which more free stuff I was asked again? BTW, I asked nothing for free from you. You offered me all, then you asked if I want an upgrade to SSD. I thought it was an act for making it up for your mistakes. That was it. You want me to reiterate (or publish) the conversation I had with the, so called, support of yours?

That 50% discount was ridiculous. You are giving a discount for your OBVIOUSLY overpriced plans. Now this is the type of joke we are talking about.

Have you looked into that link? That was a reply from another user that confirms my point and states lots of others experienced that too. All you could say about that was "these values are not right".

So, yeah. You may be a scammer (and I think you are). Being in business for sometime does not mean otherwise. We saw these kind of stuff earlier.

How is he a scammer btw? Also wow so many similar threads https://www.lowendtalk.com/search?Search=[Netherlands]+Premium+Webhosting+-+5GB+SSD+-+Unmetered+options+-+Instant+Setup+-+$8/y!

• PixelsPixels Member
    edited November 2021

He is trying to bury the old threads full of complaints. Please take a look at ticket #533312 @VPSSLIM. I am still waiting for my /64.

• @ezeth said:

@furkey said:

@VPSSLIM said:

@furkey said:

How is he a scammer btw? Also wow so many similar threads https://www.lowendtalk.com/search?Search=[Netherlands]+Premium+Webhosting+-+5GB+SSD+-+Unmetered+options+-+Instant+Setup+-+$8/y!

Take a look at the discussion at https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/174307/eurovm-com-100-pure-nvme-virtual-private-servers-the-netherlands-now-5-2-locations/p1.

You also can take a look at @frog's and @Pixels' comments at this very discussion.

He is delivering something looks like VPS, but it is highly unusable, not meeting any criteria. Only meeting some of them (and I assure you they are not plenty) at the time they are being sold (like simple things like answering support tickets in 2 days), for a brief time.