Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared Hosting $5.04/Yr & Reseller Hosting $2/mo or $21 Year - SSD - cPanel/DA - Dewlance® - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared Hosting $5.04/Yr & Reseller Hosting $2/mo or $21 Year - SSD - cPanel/DA - Dewlance®

2»

Comments

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:
    Remember at one point he charged $2/month extra for it.

Autoboot is what he created because his shitty servers keep crashing and need rebooting all the time.

We treat it like a joke because it is a joke, just like dewlance in general, impossible to take seriously.

Do you know the meaning of web hosting or server? Stop posting anything just for increasing your post count.

I do, thanks for asking.

What I don't know is why you didn't spend the time fixing your unstable service that you used developing a stupid meme-worthy "bandaid" solution to the problem in the form of cold hard VM reboots?

Surely there's a more sophisticated approach you could have taken.

There are plenty of other things I don't know, such as who is serious about forex trading and find themselves using dewlance (rofl) as their choice of provider? Why did you decide it was worth $2/month for that shit?

Just accept that it's nothing more than a lousy hacky workaround to a larger issue of instability that you'd rather ignore, perhaps perilously.

Do not waste my time and do not bump the offer thread for increasing your post count. I know why you are providing a free container and next, it will be paid. These tactics are now old and outdated.

You still didn't answer the question.

You have shitty attention to detail. My post count is higher than I would ever want it to be and @Neoon runs microlxc, you noob.

I do not have free time to answer your useless question.

You seem to have plenty of free time to respond with lame insults and a horrible example of your customer service skills.

Ok, Do not waste my time.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel your time has been wasted. I was genuinely hoping that you'd be at least open to some feedback, but it seems the rumors about you are true - Dewlance is nothing more than an inferior imitation of another shitty meme host like mzunguhosting.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

Autoboot is what he created because his shitty servers keep crashing and need rebooting all the time.

We treat it like a joke because it is a joke, just like dewlance in general, impossible to take seriously.

Do you know the meaning of web hosting or server? Stop posting anything just for increasing your post count.

I do, thanks for asking.

What I don't know is why you didn't spend the time fixing your unstable service that you used developing a stupid meme-worthy "bandaid" solution to the problem in the form of cold hard VM reboots?

There are plenty of other things I don't know, such as who is serious about forex trading and find themselves using dewlance (rofl) as their choice of provider? Why did you decide it was worth $2/month for that shit?

Just accept that it's nothing more than a lousy hacky workaround to a larger issue of instability that you'd rather ignore, perhaps perilously.

Do not waste my time and do not bump the offer thread for increasing your post count. I know why you are providing a free container and next, it will be paid. These tactics are now old and outdated.

You have shitty attention to detail. My post count is higher than I would ever want it to be and @Neoon runs microlxc, you noob.

You seem to have plenty of free time to respond with lame insults and a horrible example of your customer service skills.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel your time has been wasted. I was genuinely hoping that you'd be at least open to some feedback, but it seems the rumors about you are true - Dewlance is nothing more than an inferior imitation of another shitty meme host like mzunguhosting.

You are nothing more than the useless person trying to destroy someone else business. You are failed person who cannot build his own company. Here your identity is zero.

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited November 2021

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

I do, thanks for asking.

You are nothing more than the useless person trying to destroy someone else business. You are failed person who cannot build his own company. Here your identity is zero.

Not the sort of response your potential customers would want to see, yikes! You should autoboot yourself right in the head for that.

EDIT: PS, @DewlanceVPS stop spamming me on PM.

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2021

@DewlanceVPS said:
    You are nothing more than the useless person trying to destroy someone else business.

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

I do, thanks for asking.

EDIT: PS, @DewlanceVPS stop spamming me on PM.

Just ignore him instead of digging your own grave.

I am not going to tolerate this person. This person is unemployed and spreading hatred on forums round the clock.

• Jesus Christ

• ArkasArkas Moderator

What kind of replies are these from a provider? I sincerely came here to see about your hosting, but the lack of diplomacy towards other members is lacking. As a provider, you have dug your own grave.

• @DewlanceVPS said:
    I am not going to tolerate this person. This person is unemployed and spreading hatred on forums round the clock.

It's okay, we don't want you on here either, so feel free to close shop and go back to your goats. Win win for everyone.

@NobodyInteresting said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

It's okay, we don't want you on here either, so feel free to close shop and go back to your goats. Win win for everyone.

I have a better option for you. Get out of here.

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited November 2021

@DewlanceVPS said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

I have a better option for you. Get out of here.

More trash talking from ewwlance. Your mouth is like the Ganges

Thanked by 1CheepCluck
  • Is this suitable for a basic Wordpress site?

• Instant setup advertised but in reality is manual and slow.

@ahed said:
    Is this suitable for a basic Wordpress site?

Yes. You can use it for WordPress website.

• When will this scam end?

• I personally prefer cpanel

Thanked by 2VRT QQQ
  • Nice offers sir!

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • where are cPanel reseller/shared offer? :(