Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared Hosting $5.04/Yr & Reseller Hosting $2/mo or $21 Year - SSD - cPanel/DA - Dewlance®
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared Hosting $5.04/Yr & Reseller Hosting $2/mo or $21 Year - SSD - cPanel/DA - Dewlance®

DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
edited November 2021 in Shared Hosting Offers

We provide hosting services since 2009 (12+ Years) and we're planning to expand our services in many countries.

Bronze cPanel/DirectAdmin Shared Hosting
Disk Space: 1GB
Bandwidth: 100GB/mo
cPanel/DirectAdmin
Softaculous: Yes (Premium)
24x7 Help and Support
Firewall protected
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Free Migration
Instant Setup

Price: $5/Year
Order Link!

Coupon Code: LET2021Hosting
(You can apply coupon on Bronze Yearly Plan, any location.)

DirectAdmin Reseller Hosting:
Affordable SSD Reseller Hosting (CA/UK/Frankfurt, Germany)
Disk Space: 25GB (SSD HW RAID10)

• Bandwidth: 200GB/m
  • DirectAdmin
  • Host Unlimited Domains: Yes
  • DirectAdmin Accounts: Unlimited
  • Unlimited FTP Account, Email, MySQL, etc. accounts
  • Addon/Park Domain: Unlimited
  • Softaculous (Auto Script Installer)
  • Fast Page Loading Speed
  • Antivirus Scanner
  • Shared Hardware Firewall Protection
  • Software Firewall Protection
  • Ioncube: Yes
  • SourceGuardian: Yes
  • GD: Yes
  • CurlSSL: Yes
  • PHP Pear: Yes
  • phpMyAdmin: Yes
  • Every Next Day and Monthly Backup
  • MultiPHP (PHP 7.0, 7.1, 7.4 and 8.0)
  • Free LetsEncrypt SSL (Unlimited)
  • Instant Setup

Price: $2/mo
Order $2/mo Reseller Hosting (Canada)

For Frankfurt Germany Location.

UK Reseller Hosting:
Affordable SSD Reseller Hosting (UK)
Disk Space: 25GB (SSD HW RAID10)

• Bandwidth: 200GB/month
  • DirectAdmin
  • Host Unlimited Domains: Yes
  • DirectAdmin Accounts: Unlimited
  • Unlimited FTP Account, Email, MySQL, etc. accounts
  • Addon/Park Domain: Unlimited
  • Softaculous (Auto Script Installer)
  • Fast Page Loading Speed
  • Antivirus Scanner
  • Shared Hardware Firewall Protection
  • Software Firewall Protection
  • Every Next Day and Monthly Backup
  • MultiPHP (PHP 7.1, 7.4, 8.0, 5.6)
  • Free LetsEncrypt SSL (Unlimited)
  • Instant Setup

Price: $2/mo or $21 Year
Order $2 UK Reseller Hosting

cPanel/DirectAdmin Plans - https://www.dewlance.com/resellerhosting

Server Location?
* USA
* UK
* Canada
* Frankfurt Germany

Payment Method?
* PayPal
* Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency.
* PayUmoney India

Thank you.

Comments

• typicalGtaTGtypicalGtaTG Member, Host Rep

Nice offers Sir!

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • Is the location random?

@DewlanceVPS said: Order $2/mo Reseller Hosting

This got me to "SSD Reseller Hosting (Unlimited - Canada)"

• Nice offers Miss!

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2021

@henix said:
    Is the location random?

Thank you for showing your interest in our product. Location is not random.

Order Link for Canada Reseller Hosting

Order Link for Frankfurt, Germany

For UK Reseller Hosting

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@henix said:
    Is the location random?

Thank you for showing your interest in our product.

For UK Reseller Hosting

Thank you.
    BTW you have 200gb bw on your website and 300gb here

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS

@henix said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@henix said:
    Is the location random?

Thank you for showing your interest in our product.

For UK Reseller Hosting

Thank you.
    BTW you have 200gb bw on your website and 300gb here

Thank you.

Now corrected. It was a typo mistake.

• Autoboot included?

• How much I/O usage and Entry Process in reseller package ?

@warih said:
    How much I/O usage and Entry Process in reseller package ?

Only on cPanel Server:
    IO: 2MB/s
    IOPS 1024
    EP 45
    NPROC: 100

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@warih said:

Only on cPanel Server:
    IOPS 1024
    EP 45

And how about Directadmin reseller ?

@warih said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@warih said:

Only on cPanel Server:
    IOPS 1024
    EP 45

And how about Directadmin reseller ?

No such limits on DirectAdmin Reseller.

• Does this include autoboot?

• Does it come with autoboot, Miss?

• autoboot included
    for sure

• wth is autoboot?

• @henix said:
    wth is autoboot?

ask nekki nicely he will explain it to you

@henix said:
    wth is autoboot?

Forex VPS needs to be online 24x7x365 days without any intervention. If VPS crashed due to a lack of RAM they can lose money. Automatic booting software allows to check the status of VPS such as crashed/offline status and it will fix such issues and restart it to the normal stat.

People who do not know anything about it try to make the joke since they hardly know anything about Forex or Meta Trading.

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@henix said:
    wth is autoboot?

People who do not know anything about it try to make the joke since they hardly know anything about Forex or Meta Trading.

Similarly, people who know very little about hosting like to pretend that technology that will detect a VPS isn’t running and reboots it is a special feature worthy of its own branding.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Remember at one point he charged $2/month extra for it.

Autoboot is what he created because his shitty servers keep crashing and need rebooting all the time.

We treat it like a joke because it is a joke, just like dewlance in general, impossible to take seriously.

@dahartigan said:
    Remember at one point he charged $2/month extra for it.

Autoboot is what he created because his shitty servers keep crashing and need rebooting all the time.

We treat it like a joke because it is a joke, just like dewlance in general, impossible to take seriously.

Do you know the meaning of web hosting or server? Stop posting anything just for increasing your post count.

• dewlance vps is very good!

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • @DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

Do you know the meaning of web hosting or server? Stop posting anything just for increasing your post count.

I do, thanks for asking.

What I don't know is why you didn't spend the time fixing your unstable service that you used developing a stupid meme-worthy "bandaid" solution to the problem in the form of cold hard VM reboots?

Surely there's a more sophisticated approach you could have taken.

There are plenty of other things I don't know, such as who is serious about forex trading and find themselves using dewlance (rofl) as their choice of provider? Why did you decide it was worth $2/month for that shit?

Just accept that it's nothing more than a lousy hacky workaround to a larger issue of instability that you'd rather ignore, perhaps perilously.

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

I do, thanks for asking.

What I don't know is why you didn't spend the time fixing your unstable service that you used developing a stupid meme-worthy "bandaid" solution to the problem in the form of cold hard VM reboots?

There are plenty of other things I don't know, such as who is serious about forex trading and find themselves using dewlance (rofl) as their choice of provider? Why did you decide it was worth $2/month for that shit?

Just accept that it's nothing more than a lousy hacky workaround to a larger issue of instability that you'd rather ignore, perhaps perilously.

Do not waste my time and do not bump the offer thread for increasing your post count. I know why you are providing a free container and next, it will be paid. These tactics are now old and outdated.

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

I do, thanks for asking.

Do not waste my time and do not bump the offer thread for increasing your post count. I know why you are providing a free container and next, it will be paid. These tactics are now old and outdated.

You still didn't answer the question.

You have shitty attention to detail. My post count is higher than I would ever want it to be and @Neoon runs microlxc, you noob.

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

I do, thanks for asking.

You have shitty attention to detail. My post count is higher than I would ever want it to be and @Neoon runs microlxc, you noob.

I do not have free time to answer your useless question.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

I do, thanks for asking.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

I do, thanks for asking.

You seem to have plenty of free time to respond with lame insults and a horrible example of your customer service skills.

Thanked by 1CheepCluck

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

I do, thanks for asking.

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@DewlanceVPS said:

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@dahartigan said:

I do, thanks for asking.

You seem to have plenty of free time to respond with lame insults and a horrible example of your customer service skills.

Ok, Do not waste my time.