Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller Hosting - Direct Admin - US and EU/UK DC's
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller Hosting - Direct Admin - US and EU/UK DC's

Well with the ever changing CPanel licensing issues... so I have to change the "Reseller" host I use to DirectAdmin. Unfortunately my current hosting provider has disco'd their "Reseller" hosting even on DA. I have no issues with my current provider for all their services, its their business their choice. I am not naming them. I am happy with them. They rock. Things happen, CPanel and other things probably made a mess of this area. I don't think I can replicate the reseller DA setup they have with their KVM slices at the price they offered. Plus setting this up manually etc.. That is project I just don't really have the time for. Too many other work things right now.

So I am looking for a "Reseller" host
125GB Storage
DirectAdmin Control Panel

US AND UK or EU DC's. This will eventually be 2 of these one in US, one in EU or UK. WITH MY CHOICE to PICK WHERE IT IS AT AT ORDER

SSH Access to the reseller accounts - NON negotiable. I install the stuff on these via CLI installers NOT softalucious or what ever its called. Not interested in this.

Service to take CPanel back ups and install to DirectAdmin.

Note: These are NOT REALLY "Resellers" setups. I just want the options to provide hosting for mostly the personal and side gig sites, and some sites I host out for some others. This is not a "reseller" in the true since. The options in reseller setups just offer me the options to do this the easiest.

Price point $7-10/MONTH and I am would like to see some discounts for LONG TERM payment in advance, quarterly to yearly. I've had the current setup for, 5-6+ years. Its not going anywhere, but $200/YEAR because of CPanel is NOT going to continue, period. I can buy 2 YEARS of Asura for that!

I've seen Asura Hosting, which meets the price point I am after, but doesn't seem to offer a choice on DC where these are at.

Any others? ? ? ?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

Hi Usually we offer this plan in 13.99$ but can offer you in 9$ if you go with quarterly payments do let us know if your interested

Reseller Plan

120 GB Storage
    SSD-powered Servers
    1500 GB Bandwidth
    130 User accounts
    Unlimited Free SSL Certificates
    Unlimited Subdomains
    Unlimited FTP Accounts
    Unlimited MySQL Databases
    Unlimited E-mail Accounts

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

if you want an accually reliable provider up your budget 2 times.

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2021

@skorupion said: if you want an accually reliable provider up your budget 2 times.

Then would MyW fit the bill? @MikePT

And @wemanageit Black Friday is just around the corner.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@alento said:

@skorupion said: if you want an accually reliable provider up your budget 2 times.

Then would MyW fit the bill? @MikePT

And @wemanageit Black Friday is just around the corner.

And prembytes right after his luck improves