Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FastestVPN Lifetime Plan with 15 Multi-Logins for $18 and get 2TB Cloud Stroage + Password Manager F
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FastestVPN Lifetime Plan with 15 Multi-Logins for $18 and get 2TB Cloud Stroage + Password Manager F

changezichangezi Member
edited November 2021 in General

The biggest and the cheapest deal I ever found, saw on a deal page of FastestVPN. For this Black Friday, FastestVPN is offering Lifetime VPN Plan with 15 Multi Logins for $18 and TWO privacy tools FREE of cost.

Link: https://fastestvpn.com/lifetime-special-deal

1) 2TB Internxt Cloud Stroage 1 Year plan FREE
2) PassHulk Password Manager 1 year Plan FREE
Use coupon code: BFCM21 (to turn $20 to $18)

FastestVPN features:
• Internet Kill Switch
• P2P Optimized Servers
• Free Malware Protection
• Free NAT Firewall
• Free Adblocker
• 256-bit AES Encryption
• 10 Multi Logins
• Unlimited Server Switching
• 24/7 support via Live Chat

Some of the added advanced features:

• Smart Connect (connect to the fastest server on a single click)
• Split tunneling (choose which apps they want to use VPN on rest apps without VPN)
• Supporting USA Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, Hotstar, and Hulu
• New app for Smart TV, Fire TV Stick, and Android box
• Locations are now increased to 50+ and servers 550+

Thanked by 2FrankZ Arkas

Comments

• Internxt are whoring themselves out pretty hard, eh?

My money's on this one being a trap.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

Still thinking about buying a lifetime internet. Idk i don't really need it.

• The VPN is a good deal for the money. Nothing superb but does work for the most part (buggy app; use manual ovpn/ikev setup).

Internxt and the pw manager is something I would probably ignore.

Thanked by 1sebkehl
  • F

• I have not tried Internxt cloud storage with my personal data, but it does seem like a huge trap. I got an offer in email from Internxt, for lifetime infinite storage at €699, and I strongly believe such thing can never exist, unless we tap into the power of subatomic storage extended into infinite universe.

I consider Internxt a good backup solution for the stash of Linux ISOs, just for that one free year; but not to be used for backup of personal data. Since they rely so much on lifetime plans, I can't possibly see them reliable on the long run.

• Isn't that free Internxt storage available without purchasing the VPN because it just gives you a coupon code 'FASTEST' that gives you full discount on 1 year plan?

• some other features:
    • send your credentials on the email you enter
    • no-log policy but can not even sign in to your account without reCAPTCHA
    • no company information published

Does "P2P Optimized Servers" mean that they have port forwarding?
    Then it might be useful as a lifetime IPv4 address for home and ipv6-only hosters.

Thanked by 1Hayashima
  • Yeah, don't think it like a vpn, just use it more torrenting.

• I use Courvix. Have been using it for a bit with no issues. They just provide public openVPN configs. Speed has been great from experience. Best part is it costs nothing :)

• Do anyone knows if FastestVPN have Argentina and/or Mexico servers? They're not listed among the 33 country flags on its server list but it states having servers in 40+ countries.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@Oseri said:
    Do anyone knows if FastestVPN have Argentina and/or Mexico servers? They're not listed among the 33 country flags on its server list but it states having servers in 40+ countries.

It has neither. I think it may be referring to a "pro plan" that they have, which claims to have more servers. When it comes to central/south america, i only see brazil.

Thanked by 1Oseri
  • @1nf said:
    I use Courvix. Have been using it for a bit with no issues. They just provide public openVPN configs. Speed has been great from experience. Best part is it costs nothing :)

Indeed that service is something nice. Not all servers work, but it does seem interesting for online privacy.

Thanked by 11nf
  • @Oseri said: Do anyone knows if FastestVPN have Argentina and/or Mexico servers? They're not listed among the 33 country flags on its server list but it states having servers in 40+ countries.

They have Santiago, Chile if that helps

• @1nf said:
    I use Courvix. Have been using it for a bit with no issues. They just provide public openVPN configs. Speed has been great from experience. Best part is it costs nothing :)

@default said:

@1nf said:

Indeed that service is something nice. Not all servers work, but it does seem interesting for online privacy.

Thanks for the mention.

If you have issues with particular servers feel free to report it in our Discord. I believe Strasbourg and Montreal had issues recently but they should be fixed now.

Anyway, I won't hijack this thread any longer. Feel free to DM me anything else.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

Do they have a native Linux app. The details are sketchy, with build your own.

• @Arkas said:

I have used it on Ubuntu 18 or Ubuntu 20. Not a big fan of it. Its better to download ovpn and wireguard profiles and run from CLI.

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • @noaman said:

@Arkas said:

I have used it on Ubuntu 18 or Ubuntu 20. Not a big fan of it. Its better to download ovpn and wireguard profiles and run from CLI.

Not sure if they provide Wireguard, or am I missing something?