Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostsolutions alternative? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostsolutions alternative?

Comments

• @FlorinMarian said: we're doing efforts to avoid such comparisons.

Talking about steel balls and Caribbean desires still useless in your case?

• @Hayashima said:

@sandoz said: Spanish based? I think they don't ignore DMCA..

@NobodyInteresting said: Ginernet is again - definitely not a DMCA ignoring provider.

They do ignore DMCA

How are you sure about that?

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

@NobodyInteresting said:

@Hayashima said:
    He didn't even come back, we are just talking to ourselves here.

But I have found an old deal
    https://ginernet.com/en/cart-add/?pid=308

Ginernet is again - definitely not a DMCA ignoring provider.

The DMCA is not a mandatory regulation in Europe. At Ginernet we IGNORE 100% of DMCA claims. We attend, according to Spanish law, the complaints registered with the police and that are escalated to the courts...

If you have any legal questions in this regard, I recommend talking to your lawyer and not your hosting company.

Thanked by 2idleparty tux
  • It would be fun to see how many of these "we ignore DMCA"-providers would actually stand up for their clients when getting threats from lawyers.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

None would, at least not at their profit margin.

I mean, put yourself in their shoes. Would you? I would never. I ain't sacrificing my criminal record for some fucking losers who won't even pay properly.

• @Wicked said:
    It would be fun to see how many of these "we ignore DMCA"-providers would actually stand up for their clients when getting threats from lawyers.

Lawyers doesn't affect anything, who will decide that is court, not lawyers... Afraid of what? You are just hosting it, you aren't responsable for what is being commited in your network.

You can prevent when it comes abuses reports, but you can't monitorize all clients and what they are doing.

Easy argue to say at court, deny everything.

@deank said:
    None would, at least not at their profit margin.

I mean, put yourself in their shoes. Would you? I would never. I ain't sacrificing my criminal record for some fucking losers who won't even pay properly.

Warez linking is not a crime, who does crime is who upload, transmit those things (in some countries may be legal)

You need to update your trolling.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2021

So the spokesperson for privacy and freedom is a run of the mill content and copyright thief. Lovely!

@sandoz said:

Warez linking is not a crime, who does crime is who upload, transmit those things (in some countries may be legal)

Blog-cover-Watching

We currently live in an era where a blatant copyright infringement against a big name is treated worse than war crimes.

Where a simple mere domain name whois privacy matter is treated like a world-ending events.

Thanked by 1afn
  • It dosen't matter. If you have a customer paying $10/month for a VPS you would take a huge loss going to court and "argue".

Warez linking is not a crime, sure, but MPA and RIAA is above the law and have unlimited money.

• sandozsandoz Veteran
    edited October 2021

@vyas11 said:
    So the spokesperson for privacy and freedom is a run of the mill content and copyright thief. Lovely!

@sandoz said:

Don't talk BS.. Yes I support privacy and freedom of speech. Peter sunder is a good example, Pirarebay is also another example.

You can come with your cool argue, I don't care. I support privacy and always I will do.

If you don't support is your problem, I suppose you don't have any Doors in your house, and your cars are completely Open, and of course your bank account is available to everyone see your financial reports.

Why you come to other threads quoting me? The entire Pirarebay laugh at you, do you work for those organizations? If yes, cry more.

Keep going, Mr Sunshine.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2021

@sandoz said:

You can come with your cool argue, I don't care. I support privacy and always I will do.

Now the cat is out of the bag. I rest my case.

• @vyas11 said:

@sandoz said:

Now the cat is out of the bag. I rest my case.

Petty thief? When I Said that I do warez linking? Never Said that.

You are the only that are saying that, check what you are writing before clicking in "Post Comment".

Don't be fool.

I believe it is my understanding is that the only thing matters for him is his own privacy and greed, nothing else.

While one shouldn't be blamed for that, shamelessly declaring so is kind of lame.

• Actually some eu provider even over reactive on handle dmca complaint …..

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Unfortunately when user request the “DMCA Ignored“ meaning slightly different than just DMCA ignored

Thanked by 1Void
  • @WebProject said: Unfortunately when user request the “DMCA Ignored“ meaning slightly different than just DMCA ignored

Ezpz, ignore it all. Who cares anyways. FCC? Just like 4 people you gotta fight.

• @Wicked said: Njalla might also be an alternative.

Njalla and dmca ignore = big cap

• just temporary ignore
    there is not any bullet proof hosting

but .....

• @fendix said:

@Wicked said: Njalla might also be an alternative.

Njalla and dmca ignore = big cap

Njal.la certainly accepts such content the big problem is not a lot of reviews about it?

@jmginer said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

@Hayashima said:

The DMCA is not a mandatory regulation in Europe. At Ginernet we IGNORE 100% of DMCA claims. We attend, according to Spanish law, the complaints registered with the police and that are escalated to the courts...

If you have any legal questions in this regard, I recommend talking to your lawyer and not your hosting company.

I never expected you Saw that. But thanks.

@sandoz said:

Why not?

• @HostMT3 said:
    are any alternative to hostsolutions?

Would copying data to /dev/null count? Infinite storage, unmetered bandwidth, you just have trouble when you expect to be able to access the data later.

• @jmginer said:

@sandoz said:

Why not?

Because Spain always had strict raids in such cases. Do you only give personal information with local court order from Spain, or you give with other court order from other country?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@MeAtExampleDotCom said:

@HostMT3 said:

Would copying data to /dev/null count? Infinite storage, unmetered bandwidth, you just have trouble when you expect to be able to access the data later.

Check out Deep Atlantic Storage.
    Infinite storage, unmetered bandwidth.
    More importantly, there's no trouble for getting your data bits back.

Thanked by 1tux
  • @yoursunny said: Infinite storage, unmetered bandwidth.

Storage is the same as your browsers cache :D this is good one.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@LTniger said:

@yoursunny said: Infinite storage, unmetered bandwidth.

Storage is the same as your browsers cache :D this is good one.

Deep Atlantic Storage definitely does not store files in browser cache!
    We only use premium natural resources!
    You can check this by uploading on one computer and downloading on another computer - you'll get the same bits!

• @MeAtExampleDotCom said:

@HostMT3 said:

I think we want something better, I think. Since he said in main post is had only used for storage.

• @sandoz said:

@MeAtExampleDotCom said:

@HostMT3 said:

I think we want something better, I think. Since he said in main post is had only used for storage.

Exactly. No retrieval requirements, just storage.

edited November 2021

@sandoz said:

@jmginer said:

@sandoz said:

Why not?

Because Spain always had strict raids in such cases. Do you only give personal information with local court order from Spain, or you give with other court order from other country?

Only Spain.

• @jmginer said:

@sandoz said:

@jmginer said:

@sandoz said:

Why not?

Only Spain.

Great to know, I never imaginated something like that in Spain...

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • @jmginer said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

@Hayashima said:

The DMCA is not a mandatory regulation in Europe. At Ginernet we IGNORE 100% of DMCA claims. We attend, according to Spanish law, the complaints registered with the police and that are escalated to the courts...>

Thank you, I will consider Ginernet, since prices are very cheap and affordable!

@sandoz said:
    There are many out there, I don't know if will reach your budget

This is the providers that ignore DMCA actually (verify before order)
    https://alexhost.com/vps/
    https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices/
    https://koddos.net/
    https://novogara.com/
    https://2x4.ru
    https://hostkey.ru (forwarded)
    https://vpsbg.eu
    https://flokinet.is

Koddos is expensive, out of question.. alexhost is cheap, ginernet seems to be a good choice for me... BuyVM looks interesting, but not sure if they ignore or not.