Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Must See - new VPS plans in PL, SG and JP | Exclusive 4GB plan @ $5 early BF WebHorizon - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Must See - new VPS plans in PL, SG and JP | Exclusive 4GB plan @ $5 early BF WebHorizon

Comments

• MrWonderMrWonder Member
    edited October 2021

@WebHorizon: Ordered and paid. Opened a ticket too. I think CSF will work but you have to check some things at the server level. Please activate my VPS and make sure that this functions are available.
    If you have the same offer for KVM, I would prefer if you activate it with KVM function rather than OVZ.
    Regardless of the OVZ, the deal is just marvellous. I am very much looking forward to your BF offers.

• Hello, is there any plan to offer KVM?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Hmm

Nice offer btw, so tempting

sikat @Ganonk

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • 616f6b562f07e for the double frenzy :)

• very nice deal, hopefully KVM comes up

• @WebHorizon said:
    Hello guys!
    It's 4AM night here right now, and I feel like it's time to give back to community with our new Romania location!

Next 15 lucky people can get one of these:

LET Sixteen Special - Romania

4 GB DDR4 ECC RAM (Dedicated)
    2 x cores Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO 3995WX
    80 GB NVMe/SSD Disk
    1 IPv4 + IPv6
    2 TB Bandwidth @ 10 Gbps
    $16 recurring annual pricing

Order Link - 15 uses

Includes Premium Voxility DDOS protection.
    Pricing won't be restocked as it's celebratory price! :)

NOTE -
    SETUP TIME 48 HOURS
    TURN OFF PROXY
    PLEASE PAY YOUR ORDER
    Virtualization is VZ7
    24 hour refund policy starts after order delivery

Extras:
    Comment order # for double bandwidth 🙌
    Only valid for this offer

Order #616f75ba3c125 for double bandwidth.

• Hmmmm
    I dont normally do this comment order # bs but in this case i cant refuse... good job mate.
    order # 616f5a106f4e8

Thanked by 1Abd
  • order no. 616f974590f82. pls confirm and double bandwidh. is it romania only? can i get it from singapore?

• Order #616fa20dd441f for double bandwidth.

• @einverne said:
    Own: Oracle, HostHatch, servaRICA, So you Start

your owning reminds me something like "huge(hugo) boss"

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Ordered the $16 plan.
    616f7058aa3d6

Thanked by 1Abd
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

All plans sold now will be provisioned in due time. :)

@jmgcaguicla said:

@WebHorizon said:
    Hello guys!
    It's 4AM night here right now, and I feel like it's time to give back to community with our new Romania location!

Would've instantly nut if that was KVM, still a good deal though

@MrWonder said:
    @WebHorizon, thanks for the offer to this lovely community. Even I would be interested if it is KVM. Do you have one? I use CSF firewall that works on KVM and gives problems on OVZ.

@cgs3238 said:
    Hello, is there any plan to offer KVM?

@cybertech said:
    very nice deal, hopefully KVM comes up

We'll have KVM too, though it would use different CPU and pricing.
    If you keep a watch will post a Romania KVM celebratory plan in 24 hours :)

Thanked by 3bdl MrWonder cybertech
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited October 2021

@WebHorizon said: We'll have KVM too, though it would use different CPU and pricing.
    If you keep a watch will post a Romania KVM celebratory plan in 24 hours

Uhhh ohhh, the mystical 7$ per year offer!
    Wooooooooooooooooooooh.

• @WebHorizon said:
    All plans sold now will be provisioned in due time. :)

@jmgcaguicla said:

@WebHorizon said:
    Hello guys!

Would've instantly nut if that was KVM, still a good deal though

@MrWonder said:
    @WebHorizon, thanks for the offer to this lovely community. Even I would be interested if it is KVM. Do you have one? I use CSF firewall that works on KVM and gives problems on OVZ.

@cgs3238 said:
    Hello, is there any plan to offer KVM?

@cybertech said:
    very nice deal, hopefully KVM comes up

We'll have KVM too, though it would use different CPU and pricing.
    If you keep a watch will post a Romania KVM celebratory plan in 24 hours :)

W00t, missed the party..

• @WebHorizon said: "If you keep a watch will post a Romania KVM celebratory plan in 24 hours"

Thanks for consideration. Brilliant. In that case, I would appreciate, if you could activate my order for KVM rather than OVZ. The reason is that CSF firewall does not function properly, even if certain required modules are activated at the main server level.

Long time ago, ConfigServer declared they shall not support CSF on OVZ any longer. That is one of the reason why many administrators do not use OVZ. Many may want to recompile kernels and make it thinner. KVM is an ideal choice. It is much easier to sell KVM budget offers as compared to OVZ budget offers, while OVZ allows overselling.

A celebratory plan is the one, one remembers due to launch of a new location. If you accept my suggestion, I strongly advise you to offer all 15 lucky ones, who did pay, to fulfil their orders by provisioning it with KVM instead of OVZ. Everyone will accept - and love - it, instead of objecting to it, because your offer would be a KVM celebratory plan offered in friendship.

And yes, I will definitely keep a watch here.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@MrWonder said: I strongly advise you to offer all 15 lucky ones, who did pay, to fulfil their orders by provisioning it with KVM instead of OVZ. Everyone will accept - and love - it, instead of objecting to it, because your offer would be a KVM celebratory plan offered in friendship.

Just to clarify: You've ordered a dirt-cheap OVZ plan, knowing it is OVZ and now dema... advise the provider to upgrade you and all other customers to KVM in exchange for their friendship?

Thanked by 1bdl
  • MrWonderMrWonder Member
    edited October 2021

@brueggus: Just to clarify: You've ordered a dirt-cheap OVZ plan, knowing it is OVZ and now dema... advise the provider to upgrade you and all other customers to KVM in exchange for their friendship?

No where I mention that I am demanding. None of us here are less experienced than you and no one ordered wrongly . It is wrong to create such a discussion here and very irresponsible to twist my message text: with "and now dema...". It is a suggestion based on technical logic, not based on price. You can use your time in a constructive manner instead.

They can offer if they want. You have no reason to remind me what I should do and what I should not. If they want to offer any plan, they can do so, just like they did.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@MrWonder said: None of us here are less experienced than you

That's why I asked for clarification. I did not mean to offend you. I'm still new here, trying to figure out how things work. My sincere apologies.

Thanked by 2MrWonder bdl
  • @brueggus: I did not mean to offend you. My sincere apologies.

Yes, I did feel offended. Thanks for your clarification. Your reaction is very respectful. In every day life, there may be an unintended misinterpretation. But then, an apology is the perfect and civilized method of reaction. I wünsche alles Gute!

• @WebHorizon my order no. 616f974590f82 still didn't confirm. it will be my first purchase with webhorizon. pls confirm and double bandwidth. is it romania only? can i get it from singapore?

• @nivrito said:
    @WebHorizon my order no. 616f974590f82 still didn't confirm. it will be my first purchase with webhorizon. pls confirm and double bandwidth. is it romania only? can i get it from singapore?

Offer said: "SETUP TIME 48 HOURS"

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2021

@nivrito said:
    @WebHorizon my order no. 616f974590f82 still didn't confirm. it will be my first purchase with webhorizon. pls confirm and double bandwidth. is it romania only? can i get it from singapore?

Congratulations. Your PMS has been doubled.
    The same offer works even better for Tokyo location. Try getting that one.

• @brueggus said:

That's why I asked for clarification. I did not mean to offend you. I'm still new here, trying to figure out how things work. My sincere apologies.

not fair to fault you since your still new here....

• Out of stock

• any special offer KVM in Poland?

• bdlbdl Member

@cybertech said:

@brueggus said:

i'm new, can i plz have dedi

• @bdl: "i'm new, can i plz have dedi"

When I saw your remarkable and excellent creativity of language, I cannot stop laughing! I loved it...

• @bdl said:

@cybertech said:

@brueggus said:

i'm new, can i plz have dedi

im newer by a month, also waiting for dedi

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @cybertech said:

@bdl said:

im newer by a month, also waiting for dedi

Any bench?

Thanked by 2cybertech bdl
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

hello, am 11 yr old boy from brasil... pls excus my englsh

i ned free server to host csgo gams and oter cool stuffs
    ned 10000gb strogae ans i9 cpu procesor 128gbram