Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Chinese optimization provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Chinese optimization provider

1 core 2G memory, 40G hard disk SSD vps, the price is about 3 US dollars / month

Thanked by 1Durs

Comments

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited October 2021

Racknerd https://dah85.com/lists/racknerd.html

Look for CN and DC-02 on that page.

You're welcome

Thanked by 2BetaRacks Durs
  • @dahartigan said:
    Racknerd https://dah85.com/lists/racknerd.html

Look for CN and DC-02 on that page.

You're welcome

Thank you, have followed

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Your budget is too low for an optimized route to mainland China.
    You can use the cheapest SpartanHost VPS(Seattle, $24/year) as the reverse proxy server, and then use VirMach's KVM Lite Pro+(Seattle, $15/year with LEB83BF2018 coupon code) as the backend server.

Thanked by 1Jayke
  • racknerd dc2 (multacom) is not China optimised, they uses dynamic route switch from cogent/telia/level3/ntt(high packet loss) anytime.

I personally recommend you use bandwagonhost DC6/DC9 as they provide GIA route back. Or you can wait for spartanhost seattle black friday deals.

There's no other choice at the price you offered. The only one 'china optimised' provider can do is pacificrack, however you know what they did.

• lifehost360_comlifehost360_com Member, Host Rep

you might check www.lifehost360.com. with our Helsinki-based infrastructure, we do have pretty good routes to mainland china.

You might provide IP in china so I can quote our route :)

• @lifehost360_com said:
    you might check www.lifehost360.com. with our Helsinki-based infrastructure, we do have pretty good routes to mainland china.

Do you have any looking glass or test IP ?

@Franzkafka said:

@lifehost360_com said:

Do you have any looking glass or test IP ?

try 185.253.111.10

Thanked by 1Durs
  • FranzkafkaFranzkafka Member
    edited October 2021

@lifehost360_com said:

Frankly speaking,your network do have a good route to mainland China,which pass through AS4837 (169 backbone network).But the location(Finland) is not good and too far from China.I have a ping test as follows:https://ibb.co/hg0hxgX
    Do you have any server in USA?This is more ideal for Chinese Users.

edited October 2021

@Franzkafka said:
    Do you have any server in USA?

unfortunately not yet. We´re going to build a second location in Bucharest by Q2/2022 - but I´m not sure about the upcomming routings there.

But your route seems to be bit crazy...
    I knew about a direct connect from Helsinki to Hongkong and then crossing the border to china. That´s the last test I did earlier this year...

However: We´re bringing up a new line within this week with Cogent Communications (AS179). This should be much faster then. I´ll let you know, once it´s up and running.

Thanked by 1Durs
    edited October 2021

double post. sorry

• FranzkafkaFranzkafka Member
    edited October 2021

@lifehost360_com said:

@Franzkafka said:

unfortunately not yet. We´re going to build a second location in Bucharest by Q2/2022 - but I´m not sure about the upcomming routings there.

what a pity! But thank you guys for providing such a good network for Chinese customers.I'm really appreciate it and maybe one day I could be one of your customers.Keep growing and expect your expansion!

• @lifehost360_com said:

Thank you very much for paying attention to you, looking forward to AS4837 and AS9929, these two are relatively cheap, cn2 is too expensive and the cost will be much higher.

Thanked by 1Durs
  • Some providers looking to optimize Chinese clients.

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited October 2021

Interested to try the Nano vps plan, 2cpu, 2gb ram, 20gb ssd, 1tb transfer for euro 4.19/mo as displayed on the above page.

But when I enter the exact same configuration in custom-server form displayed below that plan-pricing, I'm getting the pricing as euro 41.83/month.

Can you please tell me why so much difference in pricing for same specs? It actually needs to be same price?

Thanked by 1Durs

when you order a "user defined" VPS, you get 10G WAN and dedicated CPU-stepping.
    with the cheaper plans, you only get shared CPU and 1G WAN.

So if you want to order the nano VPS, register at the site, fill your account with any amount you want to and then order the nano.

• @lifehost360_com I see you have public IP under additional options with no mentioning of IPv4/v6 in the listing. Does that mean no public IP by default? Also do you have something decently sized for me to test the download speed?

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited October 2021

@lifehost360_com which dc do you colocate in at Helsinki? I see that you are from Estonia/Eesti.

nvm, its Hetzner.

@Excalibur said:
    @lifehost360_com I see you have public IP under additional options with no mentioning of IPv4/v6 in the listing. Does that mean no public IP by default? Also do you have something decently sized for me to test the download speed?

public v4 needs to be requested after initial order. we don´t want to waste IPs for customers, don´t need them.

If you need public IP, just request. it´s free of charge. if not, don´t waste them :)

@stefeman said:
    @lifehost360_com which dc do you colocate in at Helsinki? I see that you are from Estonia/Eesti.

nvm, its Hetzner.

because hetzner is a bit cheeper than the local ones. this works fine for us, because we´re a 100% digital company using the eresidency program from estonia while having german passports.
    However: Freedom of speech isn´t worth talking about in Germany...

• serv_eeserv_ee Member
    edited October 2021

@lifehost360_com said:

@stefeman said:

nvm, its Hetzner.

because hetzner is a bit cheeper than the local ones. this works fine for us, because we´re a 100% digital company using the eresidency program from estonia while having german passports.
    However: Freedom of speech isn´t worth talking about in Germany...

A bit cheaper than local ones is said very lightly. However with the new "super" DC being built in Tallinn you might have a look at them when they finally open.

But knowing the idiots who are in power right now here they might have scrapped the plan to build it. Cause "hurr durr green energy".

@serv_ee said:
    But knowing the idiots who are in power right now here they might have scrapped the plan to build it. Cause "hurr durr green energy".

"green energy" is, nevertheless, just a marketing gag for those jumping climate kiddies from FFF... One simply pay more to get the same energy out of the connector.

• Do MJJs know about the stack?

https://dah85.com/servers-under-30-per-year/thestack.html

I just detected a few new deals from them, including $10/year for a 1GB KVM - they apparently have a decent connection to China..

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh on someone in this thread.

• Affman is everywhere

• @Franzkafka said:

@lifehost360_com said:

Frankly speaking,your network do have a good route to mainland China,which pass through AS4837 (169 backbone network).But the location(Finland) is not good and too far from China.I have a ping test as follows:https://ibb.co/hg0hxgX
    Do you have any server in USA?This is more ideal for Chinese Users.

Your origin server is China Unicom, you don't expect it to go through 4837? I have to say this routing is really bad. And it's also tata communication which has really low speed even you are using cn2 in China.

• @abiaolaoge said:
    Affman is everywhere

Buy your chickens from me, have good luck forever.

• @dahartigan said:
    Do MJJs know about the stack?

I just detected a few new deals from them, including $10/year for a 1GB KVM - they apparently have a decent connection to China..

The statck is deadpool.you should remove it from your aff garden.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Franzkafka said:

@dahartigan said:
    Do MJJs know about the stack?

The statck is deadpool.you should remove it from your aff garden.

Shit, thanks for the tip. Not sure if you're trolling me or not but I'm gonna pull it anyway.

If I find you're trolling me, you're going.on Santa's naughty list lol

• @lifehost360_com said:

@Franzkafka said:

But your route seems to be bit crazy...
    I knew about a direct connect from Helsinki to Hongkong and then crossing the border to china. That´s the last test I did earlier this year...

However: We´re bringing up a new line within this week with Cogent Communications (AS179). This should be much faster then. I´ll let you know, once it´s up and running.

Trust me, you will not be loved by China users

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

What way optimised network routes? or abused and fake customer details and someone else payment card?